Some of my trades, forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eur/cad

Indicators are catching up quick, so I took thios trade out at 1.3783 for +1. WE could still get a move ro 1.3750, but I don't want to stick around to find out. I am looking for and waiting for what will be a much bigger move for this pair,

[/B]
I went short at 1.3784. This might be the beginning of the strong reversal I mentioned in the earlier post. If not, then I'll take whatever the trade gives me. There is plenty of S on the way DOWN. The hourly tenken is 1.3745, kijun--1.3689, which will be a cluster event, 4hr--tenken--1.3676, and the kijun at 1.3621. Reaction at the latter could make a determination of how deep this thing will go.

USD/JPY trade

I entered a long at 84.37. This should be a nominal gain. My original conjecture of another strong leg UP has been nullified. Price action on the 4-hour chart has been stretched and the bottom of the 4-hour cloud is acting as strong support, which is the reason for my entry. The 1 and 2-hour charts are acting in defense of the bears, while the upper charts are all neutral.
Current level, however, should be containment for the short term.

Gbp/nzd

From current level, the pair is getting ready for a corection. This should take the pair to circa 2.1350, and then it will be a return to the UP. A stronger move should ensue around 2.1800. Circa 2.1350 looks like a good place to go long. Ichimoku is dynamic, so it is subject to change.

Re: Eur/cad

The dip did end up at 1.3746. It is now preparing for another leg UP. I'm keeping my eye on this one, as I mentioned before. Thev weekly and daily charts are showing an excellent short opportunity is on the horizon. I'm look ing to see what will happen when price hits the 1.3900's.
This should be a strong move DOWN, but the monthly is showing a different story, which means the longer term bulls have taken over.

Indicators are catching up quick, so I took thios trade out at 1.3783 for +1. WE could still get a move ro 1.3750, but I don't want to stick around to find out. I am looking for and waiting for what will be a much bigger move for this pair,

[/B]

Re: EUR/AUD trade

I took the trade out at 1.3999. I was relieved to see it come back down, because it does not seem to be done exploring things up north. This pair has similar traits as the EUR/CAD. It is getting ready to make a huge run with the bears.

I went short at 1.4004.

Re: Gbp/nzd

A little earlier, the pair did make that correction , but only to 2.1394. The daily is showing a huge amount of R around the bottom of the cloud, and the kijun is still in its sights, so another move DOWN from current level is favored.

From current level, the pair is getting ready for a corection. This should take the pair to circa 2.1350, and then it will be a return to the UP. A stronger move should ensue around 2.1800. Circa 2.1350 looks like a good place to go long. Ichimoku is dynamic, so it is subject to change.

Attachments

• gbpnzd daily.jpg
    gbpnzd daily.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 147
Re: EUR/AUD

As was expected, the pair did head back north The WP at 1.4213 is the level I am now looking for the reversal to happen.
This will be a reversal with some muscle in it, but it is the monthly that is busy setting up for when the bulls take over, as we will head, long term to 1.7525.

I took the trade out at 1.3999. I was relieved to see it come back down, because it does not seem to be done exploring things up north. This pair has similar traits as the EUR/CAD. It is getting ready to make a huge run with the bears.

As was expected, the pair did head back north The WP at 1.4213 is the level I am now looking for the reversal to happen.
This will be a reversal with some muscle in it, but it is the monthly that is busy setting up for when the bulls take over, as we will head, long term to 1.7525.

Hey Paul,

This pair has had a very extended wave 3 and is now in a wave 4. I don't think this retracement is big enough to satisfy the markets so after the flat is completed then I would not be surprised to see an X wave followed by a ZigZag up quite a bit higher before it makes wave 5 for the final down move. Of course this is the day chart I have posted and this could all take a year or more, but I like looking far out into the future.

Attachments

• EUR_AUD_09_23_2010_Day.PNG
    EUR_AUD_09_23_2010_Day.PNG
    38.3 KB · Views: 146
Re: Eur/gbp

I missed this call. The leg on this pair should now be strong enough to make it to the 38.% mark of YS1--YP at .8643. There will not be any stop signs for this pair to go through at that time. The bulls would have made their full run and streched the range to the max.

This pair is getting ready for a reversal. That red line that it is hugging right now is the WR2 at .8407. .8444, which is the DR2, would be the best short. From that point, it should take off and not look back.

Re: Gbp/chf trade

I missed this call, but not this time. I'm short at 1.5453. The pair has gone sideways the last 28 hours, but now appears ready to break out of it for another move with the bears.

This pair is prepaing for another reversal north. Current level could be it. OTOH, we might see drop to the WS2 at 1.5473.

This pair is on such a maniacal run, it just blows my mind. I think 7.428 is on my radar (Okay, enough of the jokes.)
.9633, to me, looks like a viable turning point. The nice thing is what is actually on my radar is a cap or containment at 1.0252. All that is saying is this run up north has its limits.
Funny thing is I got into my short on this pair about 3 weeks ago, and now I hardly feel the impact of the negative effect. I've had close to 70% gain on my account, and so it does not look too bad.
I don't think I'm interested in doubling up on my position until one of the extreme limits has been hit.
As per our e-mail, I look forward to getting with you. I got a little surprise too.

Hey Paul,

This pair has had a very extended wave 3 and is now in a wave 4. I don't think this retracement is big enough to satisfy the markets so after the flat is completed then I would not be surprised to see an X wave followed by a ZigZag up quite a bit higher before it makes wave 5 for the final down move. Of course this is the day chart I have posted and this could all take a year or more, but I like looking far out into the future.

Attached is a copy of the USD/JPY that hit my TP at 85.07. I had too much going on last night to bother with posting the fact I set it, so I posted it to show I set it. Anyway, it's good for +59 pips.
I also took the GBP/CHF out at 1.5432 for +21 pips.
I was going to go long the GBP/USD last night, but I was getting mixed signals on the hourly and 4-hour. Better to be cautious than sorry.

Attachments

• usdjpy.png
    usdjpy.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 176
EUR/USD trade

The line on top is that YS1. Look for R to be there which might contain the day's activities on the northern trail. I have an entry to go short at that point. I probbaly will not carry it over the weekend, so it will be some quick pips to end in style....I hope.

Attachments

• eurusd d.jpg
    eurusd d.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 174
Attached is a copy of the USD/JPY that hit my TP at 85.07. I had too much going on last night to bother with posting the fact I set it, so I posted it to show I set it. Anyway, it's good for +59 pips.
I also took the GBP/CHF out at 1.5432 for +21 pips.
I was going to go long the GBP/USD last night, but I was getting mixed signals on the hourly and 4-hour. Better to be cautious than sorry.

yeh cable has been a bit frustrating at times this week. Basically though it has been consolidating over about 3 or 4 days for a push up over 15700 with some 100 wipsaws during those days at times. Difficult to read sometimes when it does that.

The pair did hit my corrective target at 1.5720. Now, it appears to be bent on wanting to head to 1.5889. This may not be just a "correction". The DOWN might be over, and if so, it missed my 1.5278 target by 18 pips.

yeh cable has been a bit frustrating at times this week. Basically though it has been consolidating over about 3 or 4 days for a push up over 15700 with some 100 wipsaws during those days at times. Difficult to read sometimes when it does that.

The pair did hit my corrective target at 1.5720. Now, it appears to be bent on wanting to head to 1.5889. This may not be just a "correction". The DOWN might be over, and if so, it missed my 1.5278 target by 18 pips.

I managed to get my cable and fiber trades in since around 12.00 today - managed to bank +140 pips trading them in 2 sections - but as usual I should have hung on for more - always the way coulda, would, shoulda

Re: Usd/jpy

This pair has gone sideways long enough. There is a possibility we could see a dip to 85.07, but that is doubtful. The pair is getting ready to blow out the recent peak, and stake its claim further up north.
I have no room for this pair, or I'd be going for the ride too.

Hi Paul, what do you make of eurjpy at the moment? I noticed that there is a very nice bearish divergence setup on the 4 hr, been tracking it for a while now. :?:

Re: Usd/jpy

I still have the 116's on my radar. But, there will be a brief intermission in that run up, and now might be a good time for it to start. 113.61 is the WR1 and 113.65 is the DR3. 112.92 should be a minimum downside target.
The USD/JPY stands a chance to correct tpo the upside which is why I opted for the EUR/USD on my position.

Hi Paul, what do you make of eurjpy at the moment? I noticed that there is a very nice bearish divergence setup on the 4 hr, been tracking it for a while now. :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.