Some of my trades, forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Usd/jpy

I plotted the MACD on my chart. I see what you are saying. I have always preferred the stochastics (personal opinion) for a divergence indicator. But then, I also use it as a momentum indicator 2-in-1.

There is bearish divergence on both the macd and rsi

GBP/CHF trade

I placed an entry order to go short at 1.5600. The pair is starting to fly high above the hourly, and on the 4-hour it has risen past the future look of the cloud.

Re: CADCHF trade

Wow! Nice call. +3 sigma on the 4-hour. It does not have as strong obviations with respect to my personal methodology.
The problem I have is that my live account does not plot my S&R's accurately, so I use my demo in examining pairs for potential trades. The CAD/CHF is not on my demo account, so it tends to get overlooked.

CADCHF also on my radar.

Re: EUR/USD trade

I did end up holding it over the weekend. Before making the previous post, I closed the trade for only +4.
I was hoping for a strongger move off the YS1, but it now appears it is headed to the WR1 at 1.3809. That WR1 will also mark the projected long-term move that was made from a couple of months ago. BTW, that does not mean it will be containment. All it means is the longer term objective from when it bottomed at 1.1875 will be fulfilled.

The line on top is that YS1. Look for R to be there which might contain the day's activities on the northern trail. I have an entry to go short at that point. I probbaly will not carry it over the weekend, so it will be some quick pips to end in style....I hope.

Re: CADCHF trade

MT, I'm not just copying your trade on this one, even though I copied your trade, (Did that make sense?). There is a stoch. crossover on the 4-hour in OB territory under the tenken. Add to that we have a pair that is camped at +3 sigma on the 4-hour with the count decreasing based on 150 candles, I had to do it.
Without the alert by a fellow trader, this is one trade that would not have been made.
The short was entered at .9616

Wow! Nice call. +3 sigma on the 4-hour. It does not have as strong obviations with respect to my personal methodology.
The problem I have is that my live account does not plot my S&R's accurately, so I use my demo in examining pairs for potential trades. The CAD/CHF is not on my demo account, so it tends to get overlooked.

TP's in place

GBP/CHF--1.5496
CAD/CHF .9560
I'll be out the rest of the day (even though my laptop will be with me), so won't have time to watch the trades. Those TPS's should be safe.

I did notice I took the EUR/USD out too quickly. But, I'd rather be safe, than be in wishing I was out.

Re: TP's in place

I got too conservative on the CAD/CHF, but I'll still take the +56.
Again, kudos to MT for alerting me to this one. Thanks again!
BTW, let me make a point. This is what I mean by not placing trades just because someone else did. Me and him have separate methodologies. His trading is dynamite, but my methodology had to confirm my entry.

GBP/CHF--1.5496
CAD/CHF .9560
I'll be out the rest of the day (even though my laptop will be with me), so won't have time to watch the trades. Those TPS's should be safe.

I did notice I took the EUR/USD out too quickly. But, I'd rather be safe, than be in wishing I was out.

EUR/JPY trade

I have an entry to go long at 113.02.
That is the area of the tenken on the daily and the kijun on the 4-hour. At that point, it should be preparing itself for another leg UP.

CAD/JPY trade

I have an entry to go long at 81.30.
Many of the yen crosses has strong bullish implicaitons in the very near future, which indicates the USD/JPY should also have its heyday going north. The pair is looking like a good long around 84.00, even though it could take a slight further dip.

Eur/nzd

This pair is looking like an ideal entry to go long at my MR1a (This pair is not on my demo, only my live account, so I have to use my "a" levels, or figure them out myself--lol.) 1.8212. Strong momentum is still pointing to the north.

NZD/CHF trade

I went short at .7223. Notice the tenken-kijun cross and where the candle is. That's your forex GPS saying go south.

Attachments

• nzdchf d.jpg
    nzdchf d.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 155
4x,

Am I right in thinking that the R's for the following pairs is right?
EUR/JPY 113.70
AUD/USD 0.9610
GBP/USD 1.5860
GBP/JPY 133.60

these are approx and taken from the last 5 days levels. A couple have just broken through. E/J has just flown thru. A/U has done the same. As I am writing this they all seem to have gone thru.
Just thinking where to take profit?
Thanks

Jason, your reference points don't resemble mine, so I'm not sure how you got them. My WR1 for the EUR/JPY is 114.32, and that should be hit with ease.
The WR1 for the AUD/USD is .9677, and that just now got hit.
GBP/USD hit my WS1 today at 1.5730. It also had a perfect bounce off my MR2 at 1.5718
The GBP/JPY had a continuation through the WS1at 132.65, and almost hit the WS2 at 131.89. MR1 at 131.70 should also be hit.

4x,

Am I right in thinking that the R's for the following pairs is right?
EUR/JPY 113.70
AUD/USD 0.9610
GBP/USD 1.5860
GBP/JPY 133.60

these are approx and taken from the last 5 days levels. A couple have just broken through. E/J has just flown thru. A/U has done the same. As I am writing this they all seem to have gone thru.
Just thinking where to take profit?
Thanks

Re: EUR/JPY trade

I closed this order at 113.69 for +58. The GBP/CHF also hit my TP at 1.5498 for +102 to give +160 for the day...so far.
As per my previous post, the EUR/JPY is headed higher, but I see a pullback coming to circa 113.47, and if some extra vollatile activity were to take place from there, I don't want ot be a part of it. It also takes some off my plate to make room for some other fresher entries.

I move my entry up slightly to 113.11

Status
Not open for further replies.