Some of my trades, forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gbp/usd

Cable should be ready for another ride UP after the titanic drop. 1.5717--24 is a cluster S event.

Re: Gbp/usd

There are some strong implications of anotherstrong move north. But, I am not too excited about going long on cable anymore after the next move north. The pair is preaparing for a titanic move south. The move to 1.6163 is most preferrable.
MT check the monthly on this one. Wow!

Cable should be ready for another ride UP after the titanic drop. 1.5717--24 is a cluster S event.

Attachments

• gbpusd60.jpg
    gbpusd60.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 174
Re: Gbp/usd

Okay. 1.5717 is the low to this point. As long as that holds we should see another strong move UP. I will probbaly take this trade, but I want to wait until price action slows down towards NY closing or Japan's open

Quaid, the pair just bounced off a small cluster event at 1.3573. That should be taken out as it heads to a more formiddable support at 1.3358. Afterward, there is an even more formiddable event at 1.3441--1.3486.
My view concerning the euro is to be aware of a huge reversal that is not too far on the horizon. The thing I am hoping is that the current move is not a premature reversal. The monthly kijun needs to be hit at 1.3753. 1.3838 is also the bottom of the cloud. That is going to be solid. The reversal, like many of the majors looks like it is going to have strong teeth in it.

Paul - what would be support for EUR/USD?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi again.

Thanks.

Thanks fo the heads-up about the reversal. I am hoping for the reversal also - have a couple of old shorts open! :)

Last edited:
EUR/AUD trade

I have an entry to go short at 1.4131. I'm looking for 1.4198 to be containment for this pair, which is another of many that now has monster implications on the larger TF's. Conservatively, this pair is looking at 1.3720.

Quaid, thanks a lot for catching the typo. I corrected it.
Good to hear! It looks like you have some winning pips in the bag.

Hi again.

Thanks. Apologies. I think the pair just bounced off 1.35739 (not 1.3173?).. or am I mis-reading something?

Thanks fo the heads-up about the reversal. I am hoping for the reversal also - have a couple of old shorts open! :)

Thanks Paul - and I edited the post too!

I think some pips have been bagged today! :) And waiting on more nuggets on the other thread!

If you apply your own ideas in conjunction with the stuff I'm talking about over there, you'll make a mint. That's why they're called nuggets. I feel I don't get across what I really want to. I will do my best. My trades in this thread are verified. Most people know I use 10% margining, and I compound with each trade. So, the readers in both threads should know I am not talking a big deal to make 100% in a month. I'm at 218% this month. That is probably where I will close for the month.

Thanks Paul - and I edited the post too!

I think some pips have been bagged today! :) And waiting on more nuggets on the other thread!

Last edited:
Well.. I started around 6 months ago.. and lots of reading around..for the most part I am seeing improvement.

I agree, I think most people are a bit sceptical of this approach. But I have lost more money by having stops than not having them! And eventually, after the spike (and stop fill!) the trade starts to go in my direction again!

Maybe you could have a caveat. Depending on risk tolerance one could have a stop at the tenkan or kijun or no stop.

If you trade wihtout stops, you have to make doubly sure of what I discussed about finding an entry in an extreme condition. Be aware of where you are within the total scheme of things. Shorting the USD has got to be used with caution, because the higher TF's are definitely showing strong reversals soon.

Well.. I started around 6 months ago.. and lots of reading around..for the most part I am seeing improvement.

I agree, I think most people are a bit sceptical of this approach. But I have lost more money by having stops than not having them! And eventually, after the spike (and stop fill!) the trade starts to go in my direction again!

Gold Monthlies

Here ya go, You're all set up.
If anyone else wants the monthlies for a pair you have in mind, let me know, and I'll set you up. My good friend, Hari always needs his gold.

Last edited:
EUR/GBP trade

I went short at .8680.
This could be the move that has started the big one. If not, then we might be waiting closer to .8900. At the least there should be some real nice bounce pips in here.

Many of the aussie crosses are worth checking out on the weekly, including aussie
The euro is also in the same plight. On the euro, I would expect containment around 1.3809, which is my 38.2% level of my YS1--YP.
On the AUD/CAD, be sure and stay on the bus. It could be catching the jet headed south at 1.0119

i took out 1/2 of the AUDCAD position just before the close, +100. everything hinges on the RBA decision now next week.

i took out 1/2 of the AUDCAD position just before the close, +100. everything hinges on the RBA decision now next week.

Following currenciesa re urrently on the radar:

EURUSD. I will look to short over 1.39
EURGBP.tempted to short at 0.8750, i'll see what price action is like in early asian session, i deally short over 0.8800 with 08900 as containment
AUDCAD. still short from just over parity - will add to position if it gets to 1.0100, all eyes on RBA.

Edit: turns out i forgot about a EURGBP short order on one of my spreadbet accounts, Doh! short from 0.8733

Last edited:
Nice going, MT. I've been hammered on the other thread I started. I've had problems with many dissenters over there. I didn't tihnk it would take up my time.

Re: EUR/GBP trade

I closed this trade .8709 for -29 pips. My 2nd losing trade in the last 6 weeks. I got in too early, the recent spike DOWN appears to only be just to give some relief to the 4-hour . MT beat me to the punch, but it appears to be headed. My MR1 is .8797. We'll see what happens there.

I went short at .8680.
This could be the move that has started the big one. If not, then we might be waiting closer to .8900. At the least there should be some real nice bounce pips in here.

Re: EUR/GBP trade

The next leg north for the pair should take it to the event you see on top, which is the WR1 at .8798 and the MR1 at .8807.

I closed this trade .8709 for -29 pips. My 2nd losing trade in the last 6 weeks. I got in too early, the recent spike DOWN appears to only be just to give some relief to the 4-hour . MT beat me to the punch, but it appears to be headed. My MR1 is .8797. We'll see what happens there.

Attachments

• eurgbp 240.jpg
    eurgbp 240.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 256
Status
Not open for further replies.