Question about Forex Trading Journals

I am trying to watch the Capital cup footy match between Man City and Liverpool and will be shortly having a chinese take away

I don't trade Sunday evening - but I will LIVE & LOUD from the Opens in the morning hhiusa - and will also try a few days to be around for the US session between 10 am and Midday NY time to show you how I call an interim low etc etc and then scalp it

OK - toddle loo for now ;-)

I have called over 4000+ intraday trades over the last 30 months - at least 500+ in advance of the moves even starting

I have nothing more to prove

Its up to other to prove they can get even close to my accuracy and high standard of trading

I can still have 3 or 4 consecutive losses - but many days have 10 -15 consecutive winners

I am repeat - an expert retail FX Intraday trader - enough said

:cool:

I will admit to one thing. You are an expert at tooting your own horn.

We have already shown that your so called 4000 trades are not evidenced by anything other than your inflated ego.

This is an ad populum argument if I ever saw one. That does not mean that a million separate people saw and were following you. Popularity does not make your statements anymore valid.

Fallacy of false authority. Your experience has not been proven. Additionally, you rely upon other people's experience to boost your own. You frequently boast about working with Richard Branson.

No evidence that ever happened either:LOL:

Hi Nick

I do understand you point of view and many others have mentioned to Major Magnum that he had just "cherry picked" really good days and not posted say one month or 20 consecutive daily statements etc and this of course is true and I think maybe the most he posted consecutively would only be one week.

Of course, even one month or quarter is not enough in the big picture as Tar mentioned many times he would need to see at least 2 years of full results etc- especially with the consistency we enjoy - I have had approx only about 60 days out of the last 400+ trading days when I have not achieved my daily target - but as you say - thats of no concern to you or any other trader - its only really your own results from the method that you are bothered about.

Its the process which is the most important part and as far as I am concerned my squiggly lines just give me another edge along with the time of the session and where price is just prior to when I trade

Good Trading

Regards

F

im sure ive posted way more than 1 week consec. in fact i have always made a point of overlapping a couple of results to show ongoing progress.

This is an ad populum argument if I ever saw one. That does not mean that a million separate people saw and were following you. Popularity does not make your statements anymore valid.

Fallacy of false authority. Your experience has not been proven. Additionally, you rely upon other people's experience to boost your own. You frequently boast about working with Richard Branson.

Are you C-V in disguise - as he also bought that up lol- again another thing he got wrong

Yes I sent proof to Timsk after another member said I was lying.

I was a director of his Mates condoms business for approx 2 year - he was the chairman - before he sold out to Pacific Dunlop PLC ( Ansell International ) and I then joined them for about 5 years plus - went from Sales Director to MD and then did a MBO along with 2 other directors on part of their vending business in the UK and Europe.

Why would I even bother lying about that ??

But now you can say I am bragging again - that's no problem I am used to all this rubbish lol

im sure ive posted way more than 1 week consec. in fact i have always made a point of overlapping a couple of results to show ongoing progress.

Hi MM

Been having fun with the kids this weekend again

If you have posted more than one consecutive week - then that's good

Don't worry - they are only bothered about me - as I am the squiggly line cult leader

ROFLMAO

Regards

F

I do believe that sporadic statements are irrelevant to showing anything of consistency. Statements without lot size and multiple trades on the same pair could also be one or two lots closed out over a few hours in smaller parts making the pip size appear greater than the reality based on the partial closes.

This is why I have come around to the idea of all of the trade published or none. I don't really care how many lots or money a poster makes but it is relevant to the demonstration of super trading.

As we all know a large percentage of traders lose money consistently. This does not mean they lose it in a straight line and surely those guys have a few nice statements to show every month.

:sleep::sleep:
I am trying to watch the Capital cup footy match between Man City and Liverpool and will be shortly having a chinese take away

I don't trade Sunday evening - but I will LIVE & LOUD from the Opens in the morning hhiusa - and will also try a few days to be around for the US session between 10 am and Midday NY time to show you how I call an interim low etc etc and then scalp it

OK - toddle loo for now ;-)

:sleep:

In some of the most viewed trading journals, people post graphs after the fact with a lot of colored squiggly lines. I am assuming that the dotted and squiggly lines are indicators although they are not labelled. There is no real mention of an entry or an exit. There is also no mention of the lot size. I have tried asking questions to the thread starters for some explanations, but to no avail. They tell you to read the entire thread. One should not have to read the entire thread to understand a post. People always attack you if you question their methods.

Could somebody explain those charts and graphs to me?

hhiusa,

In an effort to answer your initial post and only the question that I noticed posed. Yes I can if you are referring to F's charts. As for ones on other threads, I do not know and tend not to venture far as a lot of forum life is fighting with strangers, weirdos and all kinds of people who would not say the same things in the street.

A good example was when I did stray to another thread, you had a lengthy dialogue with, I will assume an adult male, who wrote wtf and then spent quite some time backtracking and denying he meant that. You pointed out perfectly reasonably that if he meant anything else it did not make grammatical sense yet he persisted rather than man up an take ownership of his own words. So how to get in to much reasoned debate with such people? I have no wish to learn and do not possess your tenacity.

If you would like a genuine explanation of the charts I would be happy to pm you and we can continue there. The rest I have read so many times and know the main protagonists responses in advance at this stage.

Good luck

I do believe that sporadic statements are irrelevant to showing anything of consistency. Statements without lot size and multiple trades on the same pair could also be one or two lots closed out over a few hours in smaller parts making the pip size appear greater than the reality based on the partial closes.

This is why I have come around to the idea of all of the trade published or none. I don't really care how many lots or money a poster makes but it is relevant to the demonstration of super trading.

As we all know a large percentage of traders lose money consistently. This does not mean they lose it in a straight line and surely those guys have a few nice statements to show every month.

yep. but imo there is more than enough consistent info there to make a judgement. More recently i have stopped doing it as i have posted enough to show results for method. The several market close calls i have made recently, well ahead of time, are using the same methodology plus andrews

hhiusa,

In an effort to answer your initial post and only the question that I noticed posed. Yes I can if you are referring to F's charts. As for ones on other threads, I do not know and tend not to venture far as a lot of forum life is fighting with strangers, weirdos and all kinds of people who would not say the same things in the street.

A good example was when I did stray to another thread, you had a lengthy dialogue with, I will assume an adult male, who wrote wtf and then spent quite some time backtracking and denying he meant that. You pointed out perfectly reasonably that if he meant anything else it did not make grammatical sense yet he persisted rather than man up an take ownership of his own words. So how to get in to much reasoned debate with such people? I have no wish to learn and do not possess your tenacity.

I totally understand where you are coming and feel the same way sometimes.

If you would like a genuine explanation of the charts I would be happy to pm you and we can continue there. The rest I have read so many times and know the main protagonists responses in advance at this stage.

Good luck

Thank you, Nick

I would like that very much.

Last edited:
In some of the most viewed trading journals, people post graphs after the fact with a lot of colored squiggly lines. I am assuming that the dotted and squiggly lines are indicators although they are not labelled. There is no real mention of an entry or an exit. There is also no mention of the lot size. I have tried asking questions to the thread starters for some explanations, but to no avail. They tell you to read the entire thread. One should not have to read the entire thread to understand a post. People always attack you if you question their methods.

Could somebody explain those charts and graphs to me?

I believe it was all covered in depth here H

yep. but imo there is more than enough consistent info there to make a judgement. More recently i have stopped doing it as i have posted enough to show results for method. The several market close calls i have made recently, well ahead of time, are using the same methodology plus andrews

I am a fan of the method, as you know. I just was commenting on the validity of one off statements.

Not hardly. Nobody in Fomo's thread has given any evidence of any trades. Typing scalp buy this or I am up x pips is not evidence.

Are you C-V in disguise - as he also bought that up lol- again another thing he got wrong

Yes I sent proof to Timsk after another member said I was lying.

I was a director of his Mates condoms business for approx 2 year - he was the chairman - before he sold out to Pacific Dunlop PLC ( Ansell International ) and I then joined them for about 5 years plus - went from Sales Director to MD and then did a MBO along with 2 other directors on part of their vending business in the UK and Europe.

Why would I even bother lying about that ??

But now you can say I am bragging again - that's no problem I am used to all this rubbish lol

Well, hopefully Tim can shed some light on this:LOL:
I can find tons of other stuff....but lets keep that buried for now !

Not hardly. Nobody in Fomo's thread has given any evidence of any trades. Typing scalp buy this or I am up x pips is not evidence.

Sorry hhiusa

You are genuinely incorrect on this matter - Major M as shown approx 44 daily statements - ie 10 to 30 trades a day with all the info on time of entry - price - lot size close - profit or loss - on real live accounts.

Beside's MM we also have had 3 other guys - besides Sun and she is a a more recent follower of the method show statements . I have approx 52 followers of the method - but maybe less than 20 have stayed with it continually - as of course its just not for every FX trader.

One of the guys - actually out traded me in a day's session - this was not Major Magnum who has regularly made over several hundred pips in a session - over 400 pips some days - but I will have to find his statement. He's been following over 18 months but unfortunately I forget his nic name atm - as he only pops in every now and again but as been delighted with his improvements

We are on agreement though - just a few days statements are really irrelevant - as yes quite rightly they can be cherry picked - really at least 2 yrs records are needed - and on a live account - so I know if I ever showed just a few statements it would not be enough and so then its the next step - OK you have been trading over 8 yrs full time - show the last 5 years etc etc

I just refuse to be involved even contemplating doing that and then don't forget the next argument will be they have been fabricated etc etc ( paint shopped ) copied off the internet or from another trader etc etc

I am just that naive enough to even get involved with all this - In the 25 years of business they only people who have seen my continual earnings for over 3 or 5 yrs as been the HMRC or IR in the old days - even my wife and previous other directors would not be aware of all my income streams etc etc

Pleased you have accepted Nick's offer

Regards

F

Sorry hhiusa

You are genuinely incorrect on this matter - Major M as shown approx 44 daily statements - ie 10 to 30 trades a day with all the info on time of entry - price - lot size close - profit or loss - on real live accounts.

Beside's MM we also have had 3 other guys - besides Sun and she is a a more recent follower of the method show statements . I have approx 52 followers of the method - but maybe less than 20 have stayed with it continually - as of course its just not for every FX trader.

One of the guys - actually out traded me in a day's session - this was not Major Magnum who has regularly made over several hundred pips in a session - over 400 pips some days - but I will have to find his statement. He's been following over 18 months but unfortunately I forget his nic name atm - as he only pops in every now and again but as been delighted with his improvements

We are on agreement though - just a few days statements are really irrelevant - as yes quite rightly they can be cherry picked - really at least 2 yrs records are needed - and on a live account - so I know if I ever showed just a few statements it would not be enough and so then its the next step - OK you have been trading over 8 yrs full time - show the last 5 years etc etc

I just refuse to be involved even contemplating doing that and then don't forget the next argument will be they have been fabricated etc etc ( paint shopped ) copied off the internet or from another trader etc etc

I am just that naive enough to even get involved with all this - In the 25 years of business they only people who have seen my continual earnings for over 3 or 5 yrs as been the HMRC or IR in the old days - even my wife and previous other directors would not be aware of all my income streams etc etc

Pleased you have accepted Nick's offer

Regards

F

I am not going to make the argument that they are not his trades or that they are fabricated. I do agree with you in one area that people always say that it is fabricated or that it can be hacked. I have said before even on this thread if it is so easy to hack then do it already, hack! I, for one, do not think it is that easy.

However, that being said, statements or less satisfactory in my eyes.

Before I even begin to make an argument about whether or not someone is profitable I would just like to see proof of trades. I have already posted a picture of what I expect to see on this thread. I have not seen many proof of trades or statement that are even worthy of calling them photoshopped.

A statement shouldn't just list the entry price, and entry time and lot size. There is a lot of other identifying information that would be on the statement if it is real. CONID, Exch., order id,...

P.S. I am using speech to text on my phone so there may be typos. :)