Question about Forex Trading Journals

Well there we have it, yet another diversionary set of replies. It seems clear to me and most others that F is only interested in dealing with beginner traders who have no clue as to how anything works. Not only that, but he offers them no proof that any trades ever took place. Picking a couple of levels and saying buy scalps above this and sell scalps below that just doesn't cut it in the real world.
It's true that everyone has to start somewhere, but I feel sorry for all those newbs who blindly follow the nonsense. It could set them back years and cost them thousands in fee's to mr market.

Th biggest joke reply out - what a diversion - DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH - My method is NO WAY FOR NEWBIE TRADERS

Stop bending the truth.

REPEAT

I DO NOT WORK WITH NEWBIE TRADERS - THEY WILL HAVE NO CHANCE TRYING TO UNDERSTAND MY METHODS

Again will Repeat

I DO NOT WANT TO WORK OR ASSIST ANY NEWBIE TRADERS

UNLESS THEY HAVE AT LEAST 18 MONTHS OF FX EXPERIENCE - THEY ARE NOT SUITABLE TO EVEN TRY AND UNDERSTAND MY METHOD

SHALL I REPEAT IT AGAIN ??

Regards

F

Th biggest joke reply out - what a diversion - DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH - My method is NO WAY FOR NEWBIE TRADERS

Stop bending the truth.

REPEAT

I DO NOT WORK WITH NEWBIE TRADERS - THEY WILL HAVE NO CHANCE TRYING TO UNDERSTAND MY METHODS

Again will Repeat

UNLESS THEY HAVE AT LEAST 18 MONTHS OF FX EXPERIENCE - THEY ARE NOT SUITABLE TO EVEN TRY AND UNDERSTAND MY METHOD

Regards

F

You can shout all you like. It doesn't alter the facts:LOL:

I have studied the people who you seek to guide through your squiggly line course. It has to be said, they are looking for guidance and trying desperately to understand what it is you are preaching, alas to no avail. This is not because they are stupid people, but because none of it hangs together !

Remember TRO? I did warn him that trying to get some understanding of your method would be a fruitless and frustrating exercise, he persisted for a while but ultimately gave up when it was clear that answers to his very reasonable questions were not forthcoming.

Let me spell it out for you.
The onus is on you to back up and substantiate your outlandish claims of success.

Stop bending the truth.

REPEAT

Again will Repeat

Regards

F

Wow! It certainly looks like something struck a nerve with you. Your statements are so contradictory.

You keep writing that you don't care what anyone thinks. Then, you come on here and you write a post like this, that shows how much you were bothered by everyone's statements. Secondly, writing in all CAPS does not make your statement any better.

The lady doth protest too much methinks!

All this energy combating people's post could be better spent if you actually just posted a trade with verification.

First and foremost, im not a hater of fxmo or any of his so called students, I actually find his thick skin to be quite funny. BUT....
this must be the third or fourth thread questioning F's claims about his ability, No other member has ever endured this, So, without stating " they're all haters" or " they're all just jealous because im so good "

Do you have any reasonable answer to this fxmo ?? and do you have any proof of your credibility ? To eventually put this matter to bed....

p.s. quoting scalp buy or sell posts from your thread unfortunately doth not butter no parsnips...:whistling

HI Mike

Are you aware Mike that you need to have a thick skin to be able to trade my method ?

Unless you have the disciplines - the commitment - the focus and the ability to not be put off - you will get " beaten up" everyday you try and take FX intraday trades.

Unfortunately - the traders who maybe lack confidence and do not have the mental strength to continual test themselves day in day out - will have great difficulty and maybe will not be able to make it.

I dont even know why I bother arguing with any NON FULL TIME INTRADAY FX TRADERS - as again - they will just not understand what is really required.

Again - I cannot even be bothered to reply to hhiusa - he has the cheek to say have you not read my thread - etc etc etc - well why does he nor read all my thread.

I mention often - at least once or more per month - I AM NOT AN TRADE ALERT SERVICE - I DO NOT WANT TRADERS COPYING MY ENTRY PRICES AND EXACT TRADES - I WOULD LIKE THEM TO JUST TRY AND LEARN MY METHOD - TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE AND i WILL TRY AND ASSIST THEM

I also mention it might take 4 TO 8 MONTHS TO CARRY IT OUT

I will say though Mike - you have seen what's happened over the last 2 years - the previous standard of FX Trading was of a low standard . I have upset many of the old school members - they dont like me - which is fine and they are desperate to try any way to get rid of me.

Its 6 months this week from when the other thread had to be closed.

OK - I mentioned this and therefore expected to have a certain element from T2W to have a go again.

Again - its PATHETIC - but when I am able to beat the FX market on a regular intraday basis - i have no problem dealing with my so called alternative Fans - they are just not in the same league ;-)

Regards

F

Wow! It certainly looks like something struck a nerve with you. Your statements are so contradictory.

You keep writing that you don't care what anyone thinks. Then, you come on here and you write a post like this, that shows how much you were bothered by everyone's statements. Secondly, writing in all CAPS does not make your statement any better.

The lady doth protest too much methinks!

All this energy combating people's post could be better spent if you actually just posted a trade with verification.

I don't like members deliberately spouting untruths .

You like Politics hhiusa - surely you know what the "cr*p" the opposition spurt out

I am totally more offended by anyone saying I only want to deal with FX newbies and pull the wool over their eyes etc etc - more than anyone saying I cannot trade and my thread is useless and a waste of time with just silly pictures etc etc.

You tell me - is it like people saying to Donald Trump you are wearing a wig - lol

I must tomorrow place a big banner on my Journal thread saying again - I advise all newbie FX traders to not even try and understand my method and I cannot assist them on their journey - and i will not be blogging in 2 year times - so will not be able to help them later in the trading journey

What do you think hhiusa - how can I get this message over clearly ?

I don't like members deliberately spouting untruths .

You like Politics hhiusa - surely you know what the "cr*p" the opposition spurt out

I am totally more offended by anyone saying I only want to deal with FX newbies and pull the wool over their eyes etc etc - more than anyone saying I cannot trade and my thread is useless and a waste of time with just silly pictures etc etc.

You tell me - is it like people saying to Donald Trump you are wearing a wig - lol

I must tomorrow place a big banner on my Journal thread saying again - I advise all newbie FX traders to not even try and understand my method and I cannot assist them on their journey - and i will not be blogging in 2 year times - so will not be able to help them later in the trading journey

What do you think hhiusa - how can I get this message over clearly ?

More flim flam.

What we are asking for is proofs that you are even qualified to preach to anyone. The evidence so far strongly suggests otherwise:LOL:

So, just deal with it F !

You can shout all you like. It doesn't alter the facts:LOL:

I have studied the people who you seek to guide through your squiggly line course. It has to be said, they are looking for guidance and trying desperately to understand what it is you are preaching, alas to no avail. This is not because they are stupid people, but because none of it hangs together !

Remember TRO? I did warn him that trying to get some understanding of your method would be a fruitless and frustrating exercise, he persisted for a while but ultimately gave up when it was clear that answers to his very reasonable questions were not forthcoming.

Let me spell it out for you.
The onus is on you to back up and substantiate your outlandish claims of success.

There is NO onus back on me to prove anything C-V

Understand ?

ps - Sorry - I forgot you don't seem to understand English ??

HI Mike

Are you aware Mike that you need to have a thick skin to be able to trade my method ?

Unless you have the disciplines - the commitment - the focus and the ability to not be put off - you will get " beaten up" everyday you try and take FX intraday trades.

Unfortunately - the traders who maybe lack confidence and do not have the mental strength to continual test themselves day in day out - will have great difficulty and maybe will not be able to make it.

I dont even know why I bother arguing with any NON FULL TIME INTRADAY FX TRADERS - as again - they will just not understand what is really required.

Again - I cannot even be bothered to reply to hhiusa - he has the cheek to say have you not read my thread - etc etc etc - well why does he nor read all my thread.

I mention often - at least once or more per month - I AM NOT AN TRADE ALERT SERVICE - I DO NOT WANT TRADERS COPYING MY ENTRY PRICES AND EXACT TRADES - I WOULD LIKE THEM TO JUST TRY AND LEARN MY METHOD - TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE AND i WILL TRY AND ASSIST THEM

I also mention it might take 4 TO 8 MONTHS TO CARRY IT OUT

Absolutely nobody, except those in your cult care about this. You are a broken record.
you-shouldnt-have-to-brag-about-how-great-you-were-if-what-you-did-was-legit-other-people-would-brag-for-you-3c86b.png

I will say though Mike - you have seen what's happened over the last 2 years - the previous standard of FX Trading was of a low standard . I have upset many of the old school members - they dont like me - which is fine and they are desperate to try any way to get rid of me.

Your persecution complex is amusing. I don't think that anybody is trying to get rid of you. You are just throwing a tantrum. All anybody wants is some evidence.

this must be the third or fourth thread questioning F's claims about his ability, No other member has ever endured this, So, without stating " they're all haters" or " they're all just jealous because im so good "

Do you have any reasonable answer to this fxmo ?? and do you have any proof of your credibility ? To eventually put this matter to bed....

p.s. quoting scalp buy or sell posts from your thread unfortunately doth not butter no parsnips...

Its 6 months this week from when the other thread had to be closed.

OK - I mentioned this and therefore expected to have a certain element from T2W to have a go again.

Again - its PATHETIC - but when I am able to beat the FX market on a regular intraday basis - i have no problem dealing with my so called alternative Fans - they are just not in the same league ;-)

You said that I should read your thread if I expect you to read mine.

1. I did not expect you to read mine.
2. My thread on "what do you do on the weekends when you are not trading?" is a few pages and yours is several hundred pages of the same things.
3. You obviously care enough to state that I have not provided proof of where I live. Is where I live so special? If it is not, then why do you care? Last I checked, you have not told anyone what city you live in.

Last edited:
Understand what?
Your reply makes no sense at all.
Try to remain coherent F, you are losing the audience.

Read it again c_v - I had not even finished my comment

But again - you dont seem to understand my comments anyway - so all I am doing is wasting my time replying to you - as you will only twist and put some spin on it etc etc - to suit your own agenda - it's so obvious :LOL:

But again - you dont seem to understand my comments anyway - so all I am doing is wasting my time replying to you - as you will only twist and put some spin on it etc etc - to suit your own agenda - it's so obvious :LOL:

Stop digressing.

without stating " they're all haters" or " they're all just jealous because im so good "

p.s. quoting scalp buy or sell posts from your thread unfortunately doth not butter no parsnips...

For the readers benefit. F slipped the NO in afterwards on a post edit. So he had in fact finished his original comment and edited it after my initial reply.:LOL:

Nice try F, but you are not fooling anyone.

Absolutely nobody, except those in your cult care about this. You are a broken record.
you-shouldnt-have-to-brag-about-how-great-you-were-if-what-you-did-was-legit-other-people-would-brag-for-you-3c86b.png

Your persecution complex is amusing. I don't think that anybody is trying to get rid of you. You are just throwing a tantrum. All anybody wants is some evidence.

You said that I should read your thread if I expect you to read mine.

1. I did not expect you to read mine.
2. My thread on "what do you do on the weekends when you are not trading?" is a few pages and yours is several hundred pages of the same things.
3. You obviously care enough to state that I have not provided proof of where I live. Is where I live so special? If it is not, then why do you care? Last I checked, you have not told anyone what city you live in.

Unless you are teaching how to live in Newport Beach ( too tired to check now but you get the idea ) then I don't believe you need proofs.

You are technically replying to my posts, but not answering any of my points.

The members can of course see through all your diversionary, non answers.

There is no spin nor agenda....just answer the questions and post the proofs, otherwise it has to be concluded that you are not qualified to teach anyone anything and especially where it may cost them thousands, until such time as they come to the same conclusions I have.

No F, you are totally missing the point.. the old school to which you refer left as they couldn't believe how you were able to get away with it, They protested to admin that "it is just not right", that you can make such outlandish claims without providing a shred of proof, In their eyes the forum had gone to the dogs and subsequently stopped posting, many of them highly intelligent traders which is a miss to these boards.

I have no qualm that the strategy that you claim to use is exceptionally difficult to understand and you dont want newbies to show interest.

I, like many others on here have zero interest in it, Its just indicators nothing more...

Its just the fact that you claim to be so successful without providing any evidence whatsoever and refuse to do so,The reason for this is unquestionably because there is no evidence. you are seen as the forum jester with zero credibility....why you carry on with it day in day out amazes me and no doubt many others. But as a person..i think your quite a decent guy.:LOL:

Like you Mike, I do not take issue with the person, only the claims.

Maybe someone should show @Forexmospherian what we are looking for just in case he does not know. If I traded the forex market more regularly, I would be glad to. The forex market will open for the Tokyo session soon. I have thought about just placing a trade to show him.

We have spent so much time trying to get Fomo to man up. I do not even care if his trades are not profitable, I just want to see evidence of a single trade.

This reminds me of Bernie Madoff, who swindled people out of billions without placing a single trade. :whistling

Stop digressing.

With regards to Mike's comment etc

This is what I said the first week I joined T2W approx two and half years ago

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader.html

Comment post - Number 1

Again - I was ridiculed from day one - as the so called experienced old school members here though I was a dodgy vender called Dave Robinson and also they suggested my method would not work - as stops to tight and impossible to maintain the accuracy and focus etc etc

Many also said - you cannot blog and intraday trade etc etc

If you notice that thread grew to over 1 million post threads within just 2 years

Might you be suggesting that during that time all the followers etc have been totally mislead and my method as been proved to totally not work etc etc??

I presently have 3 traders who between them have 60 + years of experience who regularly contribute on the thread - thats not counting my 13 /14 years of FX trading.

I catch interim highs and lows on many FX pairs everday and I still today scalp with stops of between 3 and 7 pips

Maybe I am dreaming all this - lol

Regards

F

Maybe someone should show @Forexmospherian what we are looking for just in case he does not know. If I traded the forex market more regularly, I would be glad to. The forex market will open for the Tokyo session. I have thought about just placing a trade to show him.

We have spent so much trying to get Fomo to man up. I do not even care if his trades are not profitable, I just want to see evidence of a single trade.

This reminds me of Bernie Madoff, who swindled people out of billions without placing a single trade. :whistling

I have called over 4000+ intraday trades over the last 30 months - at least 500+ in advance of the moves even starting

I have nothing more to prove

Its up to other to prove they can get even close to my accuracy and high standard of trading

I can still have 3 or 4 consecutive losses - but many days have 10 -15 consecutive winners

I am repeat - an expert retail FX Intraday trader - enough said

:cool:

With regards to Mike's comment etc

This is what I said the first week I joined T2W approx two and half years ago

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader.html

Comment post - Number 1

Again - I was ridiculed from day one - as the so called experienced old school members here though I was a dodgy vender called Dave Robinson and also they suggested my method would not work - as stops to tight and impossible to maintain the accuracy and focus etc etc

Many also said - you cannot blog and intraday trade etc etc

If you notice that thread grew to over 1 million post threads within just 2 years

Might you be suggesting that during that time all the followers etc have been totally mislead and my method as been proved to totally not work etc etc??

This is an ad populum argument if I ever saw one. That does not mean that a million separate people saw and were following you. Popularity does not make your statements anymore valid.

I presently have 3 traders who between them have 60 + years of experience who regularly contribute on the thread - thats not counting my 13 /14 years of FX trading.

Fallacy of false authority. Your experience has not been proven. Additionally, you rely upon other people's experience to boost your own. You frequently boast about working with Richard Branson.