Question about Forex Trading Journals

That is fine. Now that I know you are referring to a statement. I do not think anyone is trying to say that a certain trading style is the best or at least I should hope not. :)

I will keep saying until I see it from someone. It is pretty easy to post a picture like I did without revealing any sensitive information.

Of course it is.

@NickBk

This is a very good point.

I for one don't care about how much a guy in a forum I never met has made or lost.

I do not care if the trades that are being posting are winners or losers. I am much more willing to give merit to somebody who posts a losing trade with some evidence than I am to somebody who posts a winning trade without any evidence.

I am still asking for what @counter_violent is asking for. You are still doing the same thing.

So if another follower or student of the method - confirm the process with a statement showing the entry price - the time of entry to the second - the lot size etc all based on the clues from my method - this does not count ??

All you are requiring his my own personal information ??

As I said from my first week when I joined this forum - I would never divulge my own personal statement information - although I have broken that rule a few times showing just an entry along with the lot size from a blotter in my first year.

Is there a rule that all bloggers who comment on threads must show all their private information to the rest of the forum ?

Maybe you do it hhiusa to brag - or for you own ego ?

Would you like me to post a picture of my private number plate on my car or my bank statements with Coutts etc ?

I am sorry I will not be doing any of this and if you therefore think this devalues my method and contributions etc etc - so be it

Do you really think I care - lol

Best Regards

F

PS - Forgot to ask - is yours on a simulated or demo account - and as it been photo shopped ??

So if another follower or student of the method - confirm the process with a statement showing the entry price - the time of entry to the second - the lot size etc all based on the clues from my method - this does not count ??

All you are requiring his my own personal information ??

As I said from my first week when I joined this forum - I would never divulge my own personal statement information - although I have broken that rule a few times showing just an entry along with the lot size from a blotter in my first year.

Is there a rule that all bloggers who comment on threads must show all their private information to the rest of the forum ?

Maybe you do it hhiusa to brag - or for you own ego ?

Would you like me to post a picture of my private number plate on my car or my bank statements with Coutts etc ?

I am sorry I will not be doing any of this and if you therefore think this devalues my method and contributions etc etc - so be it

Do you really think I care - lol

Best Regards

F

PS - Forgot to ask - is yours on a simulated or demo account - and as it been photo shopped ??

Completely irrelevant F.

As the restricted thread private journal cult lead. The only thing other members are interested in is your proofs, not anyone else's. If you want to be taken seriously, then I suggest you make a start. Of course, I won't be holding my breath in this regard.

Completely irrelevant F.

As the restricted thread private journal cult lead.

1. The only thing other members are interested in is your proofs, not anyone else's. If you want to be taken seriously, then I suggest you make a start.

2.Of course, I won't be holding my breath in this regard.

Amen to points 1 and 2.

Posting the entry price, the entry time and the lot size would be a start.
Screen_Shot_2016_02_27_at_10_10_16_AM.png

Completely irrelevant F.

As the restricted thread private journal cult lead. The only thing other members are interested in is your proofs, not anyone else's. If you want to be taken seriously, then I suggest you make a start. Of course, I won't be holding my breath in this regard.

Well I knew you would say that C_V

Why dont you let me continue my other thread - ie the one that was closed due to all spam and haters etc etc

Then lets just see how many members would like to follow me -??

The proof is the method - ie the one that I use

Also the one that you and so many other so called " experienced traders" just tried to pull apart.-

Many times I think you own contributions to the forum are very valid and I enjoy them - but unfortunately this is purely personal simply because I have put too many past members noses out of joint - and still alive and well blogging on this forum - and you just HATE It ;-))

You have got to admit C_V until I came along - the past members who thought they could trade FX have been shown to be not up to the required standard.

I am no "cult leader" - I actually left the Forexmosphere group - not because I did not enjoy being with other like minded traders - but instead to go my own way and to try and help some other "intermediate/ experienced" traders totally free of charge before I retire.

Its a shame you and hhiusa dont enjoy or respect my contributions to the forum - but as Nick as mentioned and many others - you might be in the minority

Still its good we can discuss this openly - and if you can convince the admin and your fellow mods for me to bring my thread back out into the Open - then I would much appreciate it

Regards

F

Why dont you let me continue my other thread - ie the one that was closed due to all spam and haters etc etc

Also the one that you and so many other so called " experienced traders" just tried to pull apart.-

Many times I think you own contributions to the forum are very valid and I enjoy them - but unfortunately this is purely personal simply because I have put too many past members noses out of joint - and still alive and well blogging on this forum - and you just HATE It ;-))

You have got to admit C_V until I came along - the past members who thought they could trade FX have been shown to be not up to the required standard.

I am no "cult leader" - I actually left the Forexmosphere group - not because I did not enjoy being with other like minded traders - but instead to go my own way and to try and help some other "intermediate/ experienced" traders totally free of charge before I retire.

Its a shame you and hhiusa dont enjoy or respect my contributions to the forum - but as Nick as mentioned and many others - you might be in the minority

Your arrogance knows no bounds. For anyone who takes issues with you, including myself, I am certain the reason has nothing to do with your self-perceived success and most likely to do with your extreme arrogance and lack of substantiation.

What I was initially setting out to do, is find out if certain threads were more akin to a diary than a trade log. I could not find any posts in your thread or a few others that had the slightest evidence of it being a trade log. This is entirely fine. I just did not know that that was the purpose of those threads.

You keep pointing to how much you are being persecuted. You have not explained a single post. You have merely copied and pasted your post here.

Last edited:

Still its good we can discuss this openly - and if you can convince the admin and your fellow mods for me to bring my thread back out into the Open - then I would much appreciate it

Regards

F

I think you take my criticisms in entirely the wrong way.

I would be interested in making a start in trying to fathom these methods, but I really don't have the time nor inclination to wade though thousands of posts which contain nothing but dross and window dressing.

So, if you want to post a concise potted version of the chart set up and indy settings for dummies, then I might take a look.
If you want to post a concise rule set for dummies, then I might take a look.
If you want to post some absolute entry and exit levels with proofs, then I might take a look.

I can't make the request any simpler.

Ps, if you want to jump on Skype and talk me through it, that's fine, although I expect this request will be denied in the same way as the invitation to watch you trade live was. :LOL:

Practically all of the genuine traders stopped posting on t2w when it turned into a big blue Peter ''Here's one I made earlier'' forum.
Only journal worth reading is Fugazi's

Practically all of the genuine traders stopped posting on t2w when it turned into a big blue Peter ''Here's one I made earlier'' forum.
Only journal worth reading is Fugazi's

Does this include you or exclude you?

You mean the thread where he doesn't post an entry price entry time or lot size. His last post looks something like this -

GU 5m
+72 about

Less is still just less.

What is a blue peter forum? I googled it and came up with the children's TV show.

I think you take my criticisms in entirely the wrong way.

I have no problem with criticism - I listen to as my friend Sir Gissachance would say to the "good guys" and see if there criticism is worth taking note off - and then with everybody else - just look at their "agenda" and mostly laugh or think - Ok they have a problem with me - am I really bothered ? If the answer is yes I will then say to myself - "wake up - who's is charge of your life - you or them ?"

I would be interested in making a start in trying to fathom these methods, but I really don't have the time nor inclination to wade though thousands of posts which contain nothing but dross and window dressing.

My God C_V - you have a cheek ;-)- why on earth would I want you to know my method? If you and Hhiusa cannot be "arsed" ( a Timsk comment ;-) ) to read through the dross and find the gems - well you are both just not worthy

So, if you want to post a concise potted version of the chart set up and indy settings for dummies, then I might take a look.
If you want to post a concise rule set for dummies, then I might take a look.
If you want to post some absolute entry and exit levels with proofs, then I might take a look.

I can't make the request any simpler.

It's a shame - but you are not alone C_V - my method is maybe one of the most FX advanced complicated methods out there. There is no "dummies" versions - its more suitable for ex brain surgeons and rocket scientist's and guys who can solve a rubic's cube puzzle in under a minute lol

Major Magnum is a very clever guy ( maybe his qualifications and his last full time position would validate this) - he took over 8 months to grasp the method after over a previous 2 year of FX trading. Your Friend NIck as taken maybe under 6 months - buts that's only because he's been trading other instruments for over 2 decades and then NVP - he's had 15 years of FX trading and I am sure he would say it not a 3 month or 6 month learning process for 95% of trader - it should be a lot longer- more like 1 yr plus just to start to understand it and start to be consistent using it

Ps, if you want to jump on Skype and talk me through it, that's fine, although I expect this request will be denied in the same way as the invitation to watch you trade live was. :LOL:

Why would I want to do that ??

Regards

F

Well said.

Hi hhiusa

I can easily prove that I trade more than one live capital account and have also traded over 22+ lots per pip during my approx 14 years of FX trading

That's no problem - but why should I ?

If member here just don't believe me - that's their prerogative and in a free democratic society it would be wrong for people not to be able to air their views in public - or in this case on this forum

If you and other members want to discredit me - that's no problem - my method and results are exceptional and so it's expected - although normally its done by agents from the industry or very jealous and frustrated losing traders.

You have said many times you are from the USA and live in Newport Beach etc. I have no reason to doubt your story and have not asked you to prove it or to prove that you are not just another multi nic on this forum - but maybe other may question you - but would it worry you ?

I hope not - similar with my confidence level and also my strict disciplines ( 95% of the time) if i say I am not going to do something - then normally I will not do it.

I will just carry on posting my children's pictures with the nice coloured squiggly lines and assist the "good guys" who think out of the box and are intelligent enough to see - the method and the tips are all free - but in return they have to spend a considerable amount of their own time learning the method and with me less than 2 year away from retirement it just will not be around for ever.

I was good enough to invite you on to the thread so that you could join in and comment and understand more - but instead you just want to continually slate me and take the "michael" - but that's no problem. Many other dissers and haters have found out it's just "water off a duck back" so I very much doubt you will do any better than all the rest in the past

I wish you well in your own trading and will enjoy to carry on commenting with you in the other threads you frequent - but really I have nothing else to say to you with regards to my FX trading journal

Best Regards

F

Well there we have it, yet another diversionary set of replies. It seems clear to me and most others that F is only interested in dealing with beginner traders who have no clue as to how anything works. Not only that, but he offers them no proof that any trades ever took place. Picking a couple of levels and saying buy scalps above this and sell scalps below that just doesn't cut it in the real world.
It's true that everyone has to start somewhere, but I feel sorry for all those newbs who blindly follow the nonsense. It could set them back years and cost them thousands in fee's to mr market.

Hi hhiusa

I can easily prove that I trade more than one live capital account and have also traded over 22+ lots per pip during my approx 14 years of FX trading

That's no problem - but why should I ?

If member here just don't believe me - that's their prerogative and in a free democratic society it would be wrong for people not to be able to air their views in public - or in this case on this forum

If you and other members want to discredit me - that's no problem - my method and results are exceptional and so it's expected - although normally its done by agents from the industry or very jealous and frustrated losing traders.

You should not have to say this. The problem with your methods is that if they were exceptional, they would speak for themselves. You continually say that you are not worried and yet, here you are posting again and again. You obviously care enough to post here.

Not single post of yours and a few others has an entry price, entry time or lot size. On Monday I can show you what a forex trade should look like when you post it.

You have said many times you are from the USA and live in Newport Beach etc. I have no reason to doubt your story and have not asked you to prove it or to prove that you are not just another multi nic on this forum - but maybe other may question you - but would it worry you ?

You never needed to ask for proof because it was already given. If you had bothered to read this thread, you would know that.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/212720-what-do-you-weekends-when-you-not-trading.html

:LOL:
Unlike you, I actually post evidence of my trades and other things that I say. The pictures that I posted there on a regular basis are of Orange County and they are geotagged. I have posted pictures from my iphone in the "what do you do on the weekend when you are not trading?" thread.

I hope not - similar with my confidence level and also my strict disciplines ( 95% of the time) if i say I am not going to do something - then normally I will not do it.

I will just carry on posting my children's pictures with the nice coloured squiggly lines and assist the "good guys" who think out of the box and are intelligent enough to see - the method and the tips are all free - but in return they have to spend a considerable amount of their own time learning the method and with me less than 2 year away from retirement it just will not be around for ever.

I was good enough to invite you on to the thread so that you could join in and comment and understand more - but instead you just want to continually slate me and take the "michael" - but that's no problem. Many other dissers and haters have found out it's just "water off a duck back" so I very much doubt you will do any better than all the rest in the past

I wish you well in your own trading and will enjoy to carry on commenting with you in the other threads you frequent - but really I have nothing else to say to you with regards to my FX trading journal

Just how many are there? If there are a lot, maybe you should think about what they are saying?

Last edited:
First and foremost, im not a hater of fxmo or any of his so called students, I actually find his thick skin to be quite funny. BUT....
this must be the third or fourth thread questioning F's claims about his ability, No other member has ever endured this, So, without stating " they're all haters" or " they're all just jealous because im so good "

Do you have any reasonable answer to this fxmo ?? and do you have any proof of your credibility ? To eventually put this matter to bed....

p.s. quoting scalp buy or sell posts from your thread unfortunately doth not butter no parsnips...:whistling

First and foremost, im not a hater of fxmo or any of his so called students, I actually find his thick skin to be quite funny. BUT....
this must be the third or fourth thread questioning F's claims about his ability, No other member has ever endured this, So, without stating " they're all haters" or " they're all just jealous because im so good "

Do you have any reasonable answer to this fxmo ?? and do you have any proof of your credibility ? To eventually put this matter to bed....

p.s. quoting scalp buy or sell posts from your thread unfortunately doth not butter no parsnips...:whistling

Agreed.

Nor am I. I actually started this thread to understand whether some threads where were more like diaries or trade logs. Either or would be fine. In some threads, I was unable to find a clear entry and a clear exit. It just looked like a hodge podge of pictures. So, I set out for clarification. Fomo immediately jumped into the thread posting scalp this and scalp that with price action commentary.

I would like to be able to put this matter to bed.