Question about Forex Trading Journals

How ridiculous. You posted more of the same. Come on @Forexmospherian, post something to the effect of what I just posted. It is what everyone wants.

Entry price? Entry time? Lot size? Exit price? Exit time?

Basically, you lied about sending proof to Tim.

Because you lied about sending proof to Tim.

Why would @Forexmospherian send you the statement anyway? We are all calling for him to show proof. He should post it here. I have already shown that you can post things without revealing confidential information.

Forget about an entire statement. @Forexmospherian cannot even show proof of a single trade.

Hi hhiusa

Did you wake up and get out the wrong side of the bed ??

LOL

I DID NOT LIE ABOUT SENDING INFORMATION TO TIM - i sent him a copy of my passport and info from UK companies house about being a director of his company - Mates - the condom division from over 28 yrs ago. I said I would get some press cuttings and forward them - had to go to local library - as I dont still have all the info from over 25 yrs ago myself. As Tim has said it really all a red herring as its so long ago and got nothing to do with trading today

So take that back - I did not lie - I worked with Branson for nearly 3 years and met him for board meetings etc many times .

I am afraid you seem to be paranoid ??

You just want trouble - which is fine -and have already overstepped the mark

I cannot understand why you are so mad - your GU trade is in a profit atm - but we now need to see if we can make a HH over 3916 - otherwise we are still in the range

Can i just confirm - you do understand English don't you? - and I am not having any whipper snapper telling me what to do. You are not telling me what I have to do or not do - Understand !!!!!!

Ok - i appreciate you do not want to discuss more details about how you trade re stop size - and targets etc etc - so similar we can now say goodbye to each other

Good luck with your FX trading

Regards

F

So calm down and apologise

Hi hhiusa

Did you wake up and get out the wrong side of the bed ??

LOL

I DID NOT LIE ABOUT SENDING INFORMATION TO TIM - i sent him a copy of my passport and info from UK companies house about being a director of his company - Mates - the condom division from over 28 yrs ago. I said I would get some press cuttings and forward them - had to go to local library - as I dont still have all the info from over 25 yrs ago myself. As Tim has said it really all a red herring as its so long ago and got nothing to do with trading today

So take that back - I did not lie - I worked with Branson for nearly 3 years and met him for board meetings etc many times .

I am afraid you seem to be paranoid ??

You just want trouble - which is fine -and have already overstepped the mark

I cannot understand why you are so mad - your GU trade is in a profit atm - but we now need to see if we can make a HH over 3916 - otherwise we are still in the range

Can i just confirm - you do understand English don't you? - and I am not having any whipper snapper telling me what to do. You are not telling me what I have to do or not do - Understand !!!!!!

Ok - i appreciate you do not want to discuss more details about how you trade re stop size - and targets etc etc - so similar we can now say goodbye to each other

Good luck with your FX trading

Regards

F

So calm down and apologise

Maybe it is you who cannot understand English.

Regarding FoMo's involvement with Branson, the jury's still out on this one.

Enough said.

Maybe it is you who cannot understand English.

Enough said.

hhiusa

Tim wanted to see pictures of me with RB and other info etc

As I said to him at the time - we did not have instagram/ snapchat and camaras on our small mobile phones - in fact I at the time used a transportable cellphone - about the size of a house brick or slightly larger - we just did not do "selfies " etc etc etc

I do have several photos with me and RB and the late Anita Roddick from the Body shop fame as she was on Virgin's Healthcare foundation as well - but again this was approx 30 yrs ago

Believe me or not - I am not guilty of any crime - I have told 100% the truth and you are not the Judge and Jury sentencing me to death - all you are doing is just wanting to do a "smear campaign" and cause as much doubt and trouble as possible

Please carry on - I like it when people dig a big hole ;-)

Any way - that's it on this thread with yourself

Good trading

Regards

F

hhiusa

Tim wanted to see pictures of me with RB and other info etc

As I said to him at the time - we did not have instagram/ snapchat and camaras on our small mobile phones - in fact I at the time used a transportable cellphone - about the size of a house brick or slightly larger - we just did not do "selfies " etc etc etc

I do have several photos with me and RB and the late Anita Roddick from the Body shop fame as she was on Virgin's Healthcare foundation as well - but again this was approx 30 yrs ago

Believe me or not - I am not guilty of any crime - I have told 100% the truth and you are not the Judge and Jury sentencing me to death - all you are doing is just wanting to do a "smear campaign" and cause as much doubt and trouble as possible

Please carry on - I like it when people dig a big hole ;-)

Any way - that's it on this thread with yourself

Good trading

Regards

F

The fact that people didn't have cell phones with cameras back then is irrelevant. I know many people who have pictures with famous people from that era and before. Even though people did not call them selfies they still took pictures, especially to commemorate occasions. The fact that you don't have a single picture is rather telling.

It is quite amusing to me that you think I am the one digging a bigger hole. Look at how many people have taking you to task on this forum. I am just being persistent. I do not appreciate beating around the bush. First I asked you explain your reasoning and you would not. I asked you to tell me where you bought in and how big your lot size and you would not.

Last edited:

I am not mad, nor is anyone else. I did not say that I do not want to talk about my trades. Everything that you asked for was already in my last post. As for a stop, I did not use one. I do use TPs.

Yes, I would optimally look for at least 50 pips. To be honest, I do not think much about the pips, but instead just the directionality. I rarely trade intraday. Historically, this is an extreme low for the GBP/USD. It was this low during the recession. On a good day, the pound should be trading between $1.50 and $1.70. I bought into it because I foresee it going up quite a bit in the not too distant future.

Last edited:
F,

I personally am not excited by Richard Branson, or anyone else for that matter.
I think you know I care about making money, even more than being right.

My view is who cares! I might suggest it's partly your fault by mentioning RB many many times on your threads in a way that could be construed as a boast. Now I think you can write what you want on your own thread regardless and it in no way enhances your methods nor is it endorsed by RB.
I also do not understand why other adult people get so hung up about it. I am guessing it has something to do with getting nowhere with other questions etc.

If anyone does repeat something, be it profits, affiliations or whatever it be and they do it in a way as to say look at me I am so good, then naturally it will be queried.

I have enjoyed your threads and hope to continue to do so. Post what you like too but don't get offended if people query you at times. This thread did not immediately set out as an attack on you (please see the first post) but you were happy to take it all on board and then the usual kicked off.

F,

1. My view is who cares! I might suggest it's partly your fault by mentioning RB many many times on your threads in a way that could be construed as a boast. Now I think you can write what you want on your own thread regardless and it in no way enhances your methods nor is it endorsed by RB.

2. If anyone does repeat something, be it profits, affiliations or whatever it be and they do it in a way as to say look at me I am so good, then naturally it will be queried.

1. True
2. True

Fomo does not just do it in a way that says "look at me, I am so great", he actually says this quite a bit. I am taking issue with the behavior and not necessarily the person.

If I was bragging I would mention some of the business awards I won and of course the actual EBIT figures my companies were returning ( very high net returns due to efficiency of the staff etc)

My own businesses have employed over 50 people in the late 90's and have turned over multi million pound per annum and made excellent profits.

You could say I have enjoyed a very good life on the back of capitalism

I still await proof of a Forex trade. I posted my most recent Forex trade for USD.JPY pair. :cheesy:

I wonder if we will have to "sit and wait" another two years. F said he would post a live call in 2014 on another thread.

@Forexmospherian

It is Saturday and the market is not open so you cannot possibly be posting trades to your journal. You said that more of your trades result in less than 10 pips them more than 10 pips. Do you care to mathematically show me how my calculations are incorrect as you say?

@Forexmospherian

It is Saturday and the market is not open so you cannot possibly be posting trades to your journal. You said that more of your trades result in less than 10 pips them more than 10 pips. Do you care to mathematically show me how my calculations are incorrect as you say?

Have just done that on the correct thread you commented in

Why are you trying to dish dirt on my method in as many threads as possible ??

Also i must say again - your math calculations are wrong again - based always on your assumptions

Also notice you are using voice activated type - as you comment said on another thread - Buy - instead of by - now you would want to point mistakes like this out if done by anyone else

Just so you know

Also i must say again - your math calculations are wrong again - based always on your assumptions

Also notice you are using voice activated type - as you comment said on another thread - Buy - instead of by - now you would want to point mistakes like this out if done by anyone else

Just so you know

So, you have resorted to correcting my grammar. :LOL:

Are you saying that you want to see who has made more grammar mistakes?

Stick to debating the facts.

Yes, I posted once to my thread today. That is because I made a Forex trade late during the Tokyo session and decided to wait until this morning to post it. Your thread has had several posts to it. No doubt it will have several more throughout the weekend. None of those posts will be trades.

Yes, I posted once to my thread today. That is because I made a Forex trade late during the Tokyo session and decided to wait until this morning to post it. Your thread has had several posts to it. No doubt it will have several more throughout the weekend. None of those posts will be trades.

?