Question about Forex Trading Journals

6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture3938-size.jpg

Not hardly. Nobody in Fomo's thread has given any evidence of any trades. Typing scalp buy this or I am up x pips is not evidence.

Yes, irritating but hardly worth getting into too much of a sweat about. Just accept that he's one of the finest traders in the land, or not, as the case may be. And if you can't work out what he's talking about then there's nothing to be learned anyway.

After all, the only trading performance worth worrying about is one's own.

Yes, irritating but hardly worth getting into too much of a sweat about. Just accept that he's one of the finest traders in the land, or not, as the case may be. And if you can't work out what he's talking about then there's nothing to be learned anyway.

After all, the only trading performance worth worrying about is one's own.

Wise words indeed Jon.

But, it would be remiss of us if we were seen to be derelict in our duty of care commitments towards T2W members. A lot of whom have no idea about trading risks and more importantly,where those risks can appear from.

In terms of hindsight traders, F cannot hold a candle to the participants on Pete's thread. Some truly remarkable members stepped up to the plate.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/208946-master-class-hind-site-trading.html

Wise words indeed Jon.

But, it would be remiss of us if we were seen to be derelict in our duty of care commitments towards T2W members. A lot of whom have no idea about trading risks and more importantly,where those risks can appear from.

In terms of hindsight traders, F cannot hold a candle to the participants on Pete's thread. Some truly remarkable members stepped up to the plate.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/208946-master-class-hind-site-trading.html

Quote:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...aster-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-879.html

Comment 8782
Originally Posted by Forexmospherian View Post
I wont copy my last few comments again on the EA but here's the recap

8 09 am was a scalp buy on the EU and EA

I said at 8 18 am - we should be able to sell it around 5368 -75 area

8 23/4 am - approx 5 mins later it peaked at 5369

For me stop was 73 - 4 pips

It then was a scalp sell and so far dropped 26 pips

I am out with 21 pips - so RR of approx near 5 - all within 4 minutes

That was a genuine LIVE CALL IN ADVANCE OF MOVES ON A SCALP

( just to keep al
l my alternative fans and dissers happy )

Feb 25th 8 30 am

Comment above - a scalp with price and time pre action

You will never out spam me C_ V - SORRY A_W

SO forget the dirty trick campaign

Why are you not open and say this is personal ??

Its so obvious - but maybe other's dont know all the history ?

Have fun and see you at 6 00 am in the morning

Regards

Last edited:
Quote:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...aster-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-879.html

Comment 8782
Originally Posted by Forexmospherian View Post
I wont copy my last few comments again on the EA but here's the recap

8 09 am was a scalp buy on the EU and EA

I said at 8 18 am - we should be able to sell it around 5368 -75 area

8 23/4 am - approx 5 mins later it peaked at 5369

For me stop was 73 - 4 pips

It then was a scalp sell and so far dropped 26 pips

I am out with 21 pips - so RR of approx near 5 - all within 4 minutes

That was a genuine LIVE CALL IN ADVANCE OF MOVES ON A SCALP

( just to keep al
l my alternative fans and dissers happy )

Feb 25th 8 30 am

Comment above - a scalp with price and time pre action

You will never out spam me C_ V - SORRY A_W

SO forget the dirty trick campaign

Why are you not open and say this is personal ??

Its so obvious - but maybe other's dont know all the history ?

Have fun and see you at 6 00 am in the morning

Regards

And this is supposed to prove that you did something?

Gimmy a break F....you lost the argument years ago :LOL:

And this is supposed to prove that you did something?

Gimmy a break F....you lost the argument years ago :LOL:

Another Joke

How can you argue about a method - when you yourself have openly said you dont understand it ???????

There is no argument

You just want trouble - you dont have to be a brain surgeon or have a MBA in psychology to see your agenda

You cannot win - because you have other genuine traders who use my method and would vouch to say it works - and further more they have shown their statements etc etc .

Your campaign - again - has failed

But I am sure it will not be the last

I must also say I have not complained about any of your comments - I have no problem with you carrying on saying them every day

Best Regards

F

i now need my beauty sleep

With regards to Mike's comment etc

This is what I said the first week I joined T2W approx two and half years ago

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader.html

Comment post - Number 1

Again - I was ridiculed from day one - as the so called experienced old school members here though I was a dodgy vender called Dave Robinson

If you read your first post F, then im sure you would agree it is an extremely bold statement for a forum newbies first post, Just the type of post Dave Robinson would write, so you cant really blame members for thinking such, This was quickly dismissed though.

If you notice that thread grew to over 1 million post threads within just 2 years..

Well, 57,784, not just quite a million, but remember your own post count is 39,630, so mostly your own to be fair
Might you be suggesting that during that time all the followers etc have been totally mislead and my method as been proved to totally not work etc etc??

No, it possibly does work to a certain extent, Major magnum has proved that he can make money trading it, on the other hand you have not..
I presently have 3 traders who between them have 60 + years of experience who regularly contribute on the thread - thats not counting my 13 /14 years of FX trading.

well, thats what you keep telling us, but again there is zero evidence, Teachers teach, Traders trade, which one are you ?

I catch interim highs and lows on many FX pairs everday and I still today scalp with stops of between 3 and 7 pips

Maybe I am dreaming all this - lol

Honest answer, I think you are dreaming it, I honestly think that you trade ether £1/pip or demo and always have, dont take a fraction of the trades you claim and furthermore just like being on a platform as a self proclaimed expert.

I find it really strange what you get out of this fantasy, I do hope you are making some money via subscription somewhere to give some reason to the thread. I sincerely hope I dont have that much free time on my hands when i retire that drives me to do something like this :rolleyes: :LOL:

I forgot to mention before I leave tonight

Why do all you guys give me so much publicity ??

It's a shame - you are far better just placing me on ignore and doing a silent campaign ( which you might already be doing) encouraging every member to ignore my threads etc etc

Actually my original plan was to stay 2 years with the original thread - and then leave the forum

Instead all the bad publicity you give me as just made it that I just cannot leave the forum now as every week and every month I have more requests for help and already experienced FX traders wanting to understand more

I will be changing the format on the journal again now that's it gone another 6 months and informing all that I can no longer take on any new followers this next month - as I have already being saying on my thread this last 2 months - I plan to only do 2 or 3 days a week in the future -I am 62 yrs old and so don't want to be doing a 5 day week all the while.

toddle loo ;-))

Another Joke

How can you argue about a method - when you yourself have openly said you dont understand it ???????

There is no argument

You just want trouble - you dont have to be a brain surgeon or have a MBA in psychology to see your agenda

You cannot win - because you have other genuine traders who use my method and would vouch to say it works - and further more they have shown their statements etc etc .

Your campaign - again - has failed

But I am sure it will not be the last

I must also say I have not complained about any of your comments - I have no problem with you carrying on saying them every day

Best Regards

F

i now need my beauty sleep

Don't understand the method ! :LOL:

1) There's nothing to understand
2) I wrote the book and have far superior tools than your silly squiggly meaningless lines on a chart

Not even slightly interested in any of your disciples trades or statements or defence of your method. None of them do as you do...not one of them.
The only thing of interest is your trade levels, verified proof. Everything else you write is flim flam designed to obfuscate any trading truth.

If you feel the need to complain about any of my comments, then go right ahead. I am not the one who needs to justify what I write.
As things stand you have zero credibility and everyone knows it.

If you read your first post F, then im sure you would agree it is an extremely bold statement for a forum newbies first post, Just the type of post Dave Robinson would write, so you cant really blame members for thinking such, This was quickly dismissed though.

Well, 57,784, not just quite a million, but remember your own post count is 39,630, so mostly your own to be fair

No, it possibly does work to a certain extent, Major magnum has proved that he can make money trading it, on the other hand you have not..

well, thats what you keep telling us, but again there is zero evidence, Teachers teach, Traders trade, which one are you ?

Honest answer, I think you are dreaming it, I honestly think that you trade ether £1/pip or demo and always have, dont take a fraction of the trades you claim and furthermore just like being on a platform as a self proclaimed expert.

I find it really strange what you get out of this fantasy, I do hope you are making some money via subscription somewhere to give some reason to the thread. I sincerely hope I dont have that much free time on my hands when i retire that drives me to do something like this :rolleyes: :LOL:

Mike

just spotted this comment before I leave

1 - the bold statement was after not being made welcome on the Live trades thread - they did not like scalpers etc - no problem so recommended I started a new thread and was told - you will not last 2 weeks mate - lol

2.Sorry - over a 1 million page reads - Maybe I count for less than 50 K of those

3.Its not about me Mike - thats the whole bloody point and that's why its personal - its about My METHOD

4. Totally wrong and I can place my hand on my heart and say honestly on my mother's death bed ( she died over 10 yrs ago ) I placed my first £100 a pip trade on GFT Uk in 2007/8. Later I got up to approx 22 lots. Nowadays on 2 different brokers never in total over 8 lots - I am 62 yrs old - i dont want palpitations at my age

5 - I make money from trading. I have not heard of traders taking live cash out of demo accounts

All simple stuff Mike

If you dont believe any of what I have just said - I am sorry to say - again you are another A_W nic - ie always wrong

Regards

F

Don't understand the method ! :LOL:

1) There's nothing to understand
2) I wrote the book and have far superior tools than your silly squiggly meaningless lines on a chart

Not even slightly interested in any of your disciples trades or statements or defence of your method. None of them do as you do...not one of them.
The only thing of interest is your trade levels, verified proof. Everything else you write is flim flam designed to obfuscate any trading truth.

If you feel the need to complain about any of my comments, then go right ahead. I am not the one who needs to justify what I write.
As things stand you have zero credibility and everyone knows it.

LOL

Jealous loser now are you

Superior tools than my squiggly line - what a kids joke - Is your dad bigger than mine !!!! - grow up moderator !!!!

My credibility rises every time you and your mates have a go

Trouble is - you and your mates lost the argument nearly 2 years ago

toodle loo - have a great March trading - you know I will ;-)

Regards

F

"2.Sorry - over a 1 million page reads - Maybe I count for less than 50 K of those"

apologies, i thought you said posts.

"3.Its not about me Mike - thats the whole bloody point and that's why its personal - its about My METHOD. "

I disagree with this point, It is totally about you, and your claims. Ask yourself why no other member has been confronted to supply evidence of trades anything like you have by so many different members.

"4. Totally wrong and I can place my hand on my heart and say honestly on my mother's death bed ( she died over 10 yrs ago ) I placed my first £100 a pip trade on GFT Uk in 2007/8. Later I got up to approx 22 lots. Nowadays on 2 different brokers never in total over 8 lots - I am 62 yrs old - i dont want palpitations at my age."

You sound very sincere in this post F, I would love to be wrong and the first to apologize for getting you wrong, just need some evidence thats all.

Mike

just spotted this comment before I leave

1 - the bold statement was after not being made welcome on the Live trades thread - they did not like scalpers etc - no problem so recommended I started a new thread and was told - you will not last 2 weeks mate - lol

2.Sorry - over a 1 million page reads - Maybe I count for less than 50 K of those

3.Its not about me Mike - thats the whole bloody point and that's why its personal - its about My METHOD

4. Totally wrong and I can place my hand on my heart and say honestly on my mother's death bed ( she died over 10 yrs ago ) I placed my first £100 a pip trade on GFT Uk in 2007/8. Later I got up to approx 22 lots. Nowadays on 2 different brokers never in total over 8 lots - I am 62 yrs old - i dont want palpitations at my age

5 - I make money from trading. I have not heard of traders taking live cash out of demo accounts

All simple stuff Mike

If you dont believe any of what I have just said - I am sorry to say - again you are another A_W nic - ie always wrong

Regards

F

Hi F

Ever thought of just e-mailing Tim your trading results for a day or week.

Same way you proved you worked for RB.

Then he could verify your trading.

Just a Thought.

Oscar

I forgot to mention before I leave tonight

Why do all you guys give me so much publicity ??

It's a shame - you are far better just placing me on ignore and doing a silent campaign ( which you might already be doing) encouraging every member to ignore my threads etc etc

Actually my original plan was to stay 2 years with the original thread - and then leave the forum

Instead all the bad publicity you give me as just made it that I just cannot leave the forum now as every week and every month I have more requests for help and already experienced FX traders wanting to understand more

I will be changing the format on the journal again now that's it gone another 6 months and informing all that I can no longer take on any new followers this next month - as I have already being saying on my thread this last 2 months - I plan to only do 2 or 3 days a week in the future -I am 62 yrs old and so don't want to be doing a 5 day week all the while.

toddle loo ;-))

If only I had a pound for every time you said tootle loo ( btw tout à l'heure), I would be as rich as Richard Branson.

This is something that I am looking for. I made this trade mostly because the GBP/USD is in the toilet, but also for you to see what should be listed with your trades.

PvDKsZI.png

MnVtUiX.png

TvxjQhd.png

If only I had a pound for every time you said tootle loo ( btw tout à l'heure), I would be as rich as Richard Branson.

This is something that I am looking for. I made this trade mostly because the GBP/USD is in the toilet, but also for you to see what should be listed with your trades.

PvDKsZI.png

MnVtUiX.png

TvxjQhd.png

Morning hhiusa

I wish you well with your GU buy

What is your stop size - thats if you use one and also whats you approximate targets - do you look for a minimum 50 -100 pips or just leave on while in any profit and move stop to b/e or how do you basically trade

If yo dont have a firm hard stop somewhere - when would you close it - after 50 pips the wrong way or 100 pips

What type of RR's are you looking for

I have made 2 RR's on GU buys of 3 and 5 so far and scalp sold again after LO at 8 00am

All my trades have tight stops of between 3 and 7 pips depending on spread - normally GU is a 4 or 5 pip stop from my entry.

Here's my pretty coloured LR chart showing entry times and prices etc - based on my key time and time windows

219578d1456734008-question-about-forex-trading-journals-gu-29216-after-eo.png

Above the Trendline still in a bull scalp bias - that was up to LO

I will feature more on the GU today on my journal

Have a good day

F

Attachments

• GU - 29216 - after EO.png
    GU - 29216 - after EO.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 786
Hi F

Just a Thought.

Oscar

Morning Oscar

Yes

Actually I will explain in detail more about this has I have had one trader saying you must have a private bet on with somebody saying you will go 3 years with not letting your ego win and boast by posting some of you returns etc etc

Its not quite as simple as that - but I may explain more this year - that's all I am saying

Trading needs good discipline - I reckon I have very good trading disciplines but sometimes ego can get in the way of all traders - me included

Have a good March

Regards

F

Morning hhiusa

What is your stop size - thats if you use one and also whats you approximate targets - do you look for a minimum 50 -100 pips or just leave on while in any profit and move stop to b/e or how do you basically trade

If yo dont have a firm hard stop somewhere - when would you close it - after 50 pips the wrong way or 100 pips

I have made 2 RR's on GU buys of 3 and 5 so far and scalp sold again after LO at 8 00am

All my trades have tight stops of between 3 and 7 pips depending on spread - normally GU is a 4 or 5 pip stop from my entry.

Here's my pretty coloured LR chart showing entry times and prices etc - based on my key time and time windows

219578d1456734008-question-about-forex-trading-journals-gu-29216-after-eo.png

Have a good day

F

Here's a pretty chart after the London Open as sell

219592d1456736290-question-about-forex-trading-journals-gu-29216-am-sell.png

sell at 3911 area - stop say 3916 ish - my sell was lower at 39047

then take part profit at 8 39 am - key time at 3864 - so approx net 38 pips - that gives another RR of approx 7 +

So in under 2 hrs - 3 scalps - RR's of 3 - 5 and 7 - total 15

on say just 0 3% stake size of your capital - thats a 5% gain

Please I am not sharing my stake or capital size - its irrelevant - although as you know its under 20 lots per pip for sure - as I am a retail trader and therefore not playing with millions etc etc - but I use leverage and you guys are just frightened of leverage etc etc

Attachments

• GU - 29216 am sell.png
    GU - 29216 am sell.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 737
. . . Yes I sent proof to Timsk after another member said I was lying.

Well, hopefully Tim can shed some light on this. . .

Hi F
The identity of FoMo and whether or not he was a director of Richard Branson's Mates brand has cropped up several times in the past. On the last occasion, in October 2015, FoMo agreed to furnish me with proof on both counts. I can confirm that I know his real identity and, on that front, I am 100% satisfied he is who he says he is.

Regarding FoMo's involvement with Branson, the jury's still out on this one. At the time, the storm quickly blew over and, consequently, FoMo felt disinclined to spend a lot of time rooting through his attic looking for paperwork and newspaper clippings etc that would confirm his link to Branson. (It was back in the 80s - well before personal computers, memory sticks and Google etc.)

Personally, I've always thought this issue to be something of a red herring. IMO, whether or not FoMo worked for Branson 25 years ago has little relevance to what he posts on T2W today. That said, if members feel especially exercised by this and if FoMo cares to address the issue once and for all and send me the evidence, I'm happy to pick up where we left off last October.

Regarding Oscar's suggestion about FoMo sending me a week's trading results - I'm okay with this too. However, I should point out that I'm not an account auditor and I am not familiar with the brokers he uses. Therefore, I won't be able to verify that the statements are 100% bona fide. All I'd be able to do would be to say that based on the documents supplied, FoMo made a profit or loss for each day covered by the statement. To be crystal clear on this point, this is not a reflection on FoMo and I have no reason to think he would attempt anything underhand - I'd make exactly the same comment about any other member.
Tim.

Morning hhiusa

Have a good day

F

How ridiculous. You posted more of the same. Come on @Forexmospherian, post something to the effect of what I just posted. It is what everyone wants.

Entry price? Entry time? Lot size? Exit price? Exit time?

Yes I sent proof to Timsk after another member said I was lying.

I was a director of his Mates condoms business for approx 2 year - he was the chairman - before he sold out to Pacific Dunlop PLC ( Ansell International ) and I then joined them for about 5 years plus - went from Sales Director to MD and then did a MBO along with 2 other directors on part of their vending business in the UK and Europe.

Basically, you lied about sending proof to Tim.

Regarding FoMo's involvement with Branson, the jury's still out on this one. At the time, the storm quickly blew over and, consequently, FoMo felt disinclined to spend a lot of time rooting through his attic

Why would I even bother lying about that ??

Because you lied about sending proof to Tim.

Regarding Oscar's suggestion about FoMo sending me a week's trading results - I'm okay with this too. However, I should point out that I'm not an account auditor and I am not familiar with the brokers he uses. Therefore, I won't be able to verify that the statements are 100% bona fide.

Why would @Forexmospherian send you the statement anyway? We are all calling for him to show proof. He should post it here. I have already shown that you can post things without revealing confidential information.

Forget about an entire statement. @Forexmospherian cannot even show proof of a single trade.