paco oil and gas

has anyone ever sold paco,american aletrnative energy systems or wildwood shares?

has anyone ever sold paco,american aletrnative energy systems or wildwood shares?

YES....

Boiler rooms and scam artists.

They are not worth anything....If you did manage to offload them for even a small sum to some unsuspecting poor fellow then surely you would be in the same class....no?

Boiler rooms sell worthless shares in shell companies that will NEVER take off. Thats because they pay themselves a wage with your money til its all gone then rap up the shell. The money they sometimes spend on other research, equipment and publicity ect are usually always friends or contacts of themsleves.

You cannot sell something that is worthless......or can you????

Has anyone tried to sell the shares?

Hi, yep I tried to sell through Redmayne at the London Stockmarket (A highly repatuble and respected company within the London Stock Exchange), The assistant could not find the company using both names Paco Oil & Gas or POGC, in the system that included international search, They advised that I should try get the rule 144 lifted because it's got so many restrictions I.E Cant sell for a year, And may not be worth what you payed in, I asked if I get the rule 144 lifted could they carry out the trade for me, They said no because they can not find the company on the London Stockmarked Systems (searching internationally) and that I would have to get hold of my broker who happens to be with IMS!

YES....

Boiler rooms and scam artists.

They are not worth anything....If you did manage to offload them for even a small sum to some unsuspecting poor fellow then surely you would be in the same class....no?

Boiler rooms sell worthless shares in shell companies that will NEVER take off. Thats because they pay themselves a wage with your money til its all gone then rap up the shell. The money they sometimes spend on other research, equipment and publicity ect are usually always friends or contacts of themsleves.

You cannot sell something that is worthless......or can you????

Well they did !!!!!!!!!!!!! ???????????

paco are quoted on the german stock market under 41P.F is this a con as well? ims are not registered in any country they told me they were registered in switzerland i have been on to the swiss federal banking commission and they emailed me to say they are misusing a swiss company named ims ag,wilhelmstrasse 6 8005 zurich if it helps any i will email my reply from them

paco are quoted on the german stock market under 41P.F is this a con as well? ims are not registered in any country they told me they were registered in switzerland i have been on to the swiss federal banking commission and they emailed me to say they are misusing a swiss company named ims ag,wilhelmstrasse 6 8005 zurich if it helps any i will email my reply from them

Not sure how they manage to get them quoted in Germany its the same route that they took with Wildwood who is also quoted on Germany bourse, Stay well clear, The f%%%%rs are still phoning me but every time they phone the telephone number is changes

The assistant could not find the company using both names Paco Oil & Gas or POGC, in the system that included international search
They often use Bloomberg to look things up. The Bloomberg code for Paco is "41P GR". HOWEVER - be exceedingly careful that the shares you bought are exactly the same as what you're selling. Check ISIN codes etc match - you don't want to end up long one share and short another. This news story rings alarm bells:

PACO Oil and Gas Inc. Clarification of Corporate Identity

Paco And Ims....again

Hi

Well,as "promised" IMS continue to ring me each week with an update as to how my Paco shares are doing.....each week, without fail, I receive a call from Michael Clarke (I don't suppose for one minute that is his real name...) -nevertheless, when he has missed a week, I don't hesitate to contact PACO direct by email and complain about IMS and interestingly, I receive a call from them usually within 12 hours....hmm.....anyway, I mentioned that their telephone number was now unobtainable - I was immediately given their new number....0041435006579.....this certainly rings, but as it is 9.20pm over there, unsurprisingly no one answered. Hopefully anyone else now experiencing problems with IMS can contact them direct? Good luck!

I can probably conclude from everything I have read on this thread regarding PACO that it is a possibility that IMS has now transformed itself into Western Capital Trading which in a month from now we will be calling WCT. I am another 'PACO muppet' . I knew paco was a real risky one but I could find nothing bad on these mongrels at the time and went for the easy money. I have to say Charlie Carsten and Steve Harper have been bloody clever, it wasn't until they brought the hard talking yank Ron Jones into the picture. He got greedy and gave the game away.(they would do alot better without him) Needless to say selling is of course not possible just yet, I have to wait 6 months.:LOL: But I have a fancy share cert. for my money and a harsh lesson learned. Tracking them down is a nice thought, but I would imagine there names change so often it would be next to impossible to do so. But please drop me a line if anyone out there gets hold of one of the maggots.

Last edited:
Hi

Well,as "promised" IMS continue to ring me each week with an update as to how my Paco shares are doing.....each week, without fail, I receive a call from Michael Clarke (I don't suppose for one minute that is his real name...) -nevertheless, when he has missed a week, I don't hesitate to contact PACO direct by email and complain about IMS and interestingly, I receive a call from them usually within 12 hours....hmm.....anyway, I mentioned that their telephone number was now unobtainable - I was immediately given their new number....0041435006579.....this certainly rings, but as it is 9.20pm over there, unsurprisingly no one answered. Hopefully anyone else now experiencing problems with IMS can contact them direct? Good luck!

Maybe that number will get through to western capital trading, Michael Clarke could be one of my guys. I bet these guys get a good laugh out of us.

Hi

I got another fantastic offer from "Western Capital Trading". Arcadia or Welcome To Arcadia . But this isn't restricted stock this time no no. This is pre IPO, one time offer. The up side is gunna be huge. I have only a week or two to think about it. Of course the number Mr Ron Jones was calling from was not showing. I will give IMS a call and ask for Michael Clarke or maybe Ron Jones or Charlie Carsten or Steve Harper and see what I get. Maybe WCT are legit but I somehow f"#%en doubt it. Just called IMS but some message about an extention number and then an offer to leave a message isn't that a strange answer for a big stock trading company????

Hi

(y) Another re-direction number again! 0041435006579 These numbers are not listed in the Swiss Directories either! Calling these number's late often reveals where the redirect destination is, such as the number above is ringing with a USA ringtone!

hi , i am new at this . i just lost money in paco oil and gas and lucily my friends money was stopped by the bank . am i just green ?

I have put £12,000 into paco oil & GAS via INVESTORSMANAGEMENT.CH of Zurich,they have now suggested That they have another hot investment Natrocell @19p/share already will be worth 55p/share and have offered me 53,000 shares (£10,070).
How can these companies be stopped and found for fraud if anyone knows please let me know:mad:

I have put £12,000 into paco oil & GAS via INVESTORSMANAGEMENT.CH of Zurich,they have now suggested That they have another hot investment Natrocell @19p/share already will be worth 55p/share and have offered me 53,000 shares (£10,070).
How can these companies be stopped and found for fraud if anyone knows please let me know:mad:

Dude,

the only way these people/scammers can be stopped is for people to stop chasing pipe dreams and believing the sh*t these people try and feed us.

Dont buy crap off telesalespeople in countries/companies you know nothing of.

In simple terms.....do your due diligence.

has anyone with paco, wildwood and aaesc restricted shares had them for 1 year and had the restriction lifted?

has anyone with paco, wildwood and aaesc restricted shares had them for 1 year and had the restriction lifted?

Either you haven't read the thread or you haven't understood it, which one are you?

Check up the company then see for yourself...If you're interested I will buy them off you, I had a vindaloo last night..

I got another fantastic offer from "Western Capital Trading". Arcadia or Welcome To Arcadia . But this isn't restricted stock this time no no. This is pre IPO, one time offer. The up side is gunna be huge. I have only a week or two to think about it. Of course the number Mr Ron Jones was calling from was not showing. I will give IMS a call and ask for Michael Clarke or maybe Ron Jones or Charlie Carsten or Steve Harper and see what I get. Maybe WCT are legit but I somehow f"#%en doubt it. Just called IMS but some message about an extention number and then an offer to leave a message isn't that a strange answer for a big stock trading company????

Even more strange is the e-mail ([email protected] blah website) is being open'd in Madrid!
And lets face it! any stockbroking/trading company website is going to have alot of news and updates and traffic! their's has NONE! not only that, but their website template is something you can buy on e-bay for about 1p or free if you look around! so for a international stockbroking company why don't they have contact details like address, phone & fax and e-mail address's LIKE ALL THE REAL COMPANIES DO? Still if they put their SAT-PHONE numbers on display instead of the Swiss Re-direct numbers then we all may smell a rat and if they put their real address on display instead of a "rental forwarding address" then we could all visit them! and the zip codes on these oil company address's mmmm! google earth didn't show me what I was expecting!

We have to bombared "Cheltenham!!" to use Echleon for this.

Last edited:
Surely some of us have now nearly had the shares for a year or more, it would be really interesting to know if other investors are rich! or poor!

Mine are nearly up in soon so I shall find out, yeah as if I don't already know!
There is one significant stopping process thats taking the world by storm, the credit crunch! hopefully people tightening the money belt will not be duped too much into investing into cold calling scams.

Does anyone have any news regarding any investigations?

hi , i am new at this . i just lost money in paco oil and gas and lucily my friends money was stopped by the bank . am i just green ?

Hi, I'm really new here. I'm so worried now. I checked them out. I thought they were genuine enough. They wanted to sell me more shares. I'm going to be so worried. I've got the certificates for both Paco and Wildwood. How do I know they are genuine or not? Please help.