Itonis and Paco oil and Gas

You don't need that, all everyone needs is common sense. So the next time a stranger calls you offering you the chance to make easy money - BEWARE.

Hindsight is indeed a wonderful attribute! However for those like myself who have been conned, then we need to look forward and work together to try and bring these fraudsters to justice and prevent them from conning other innocent people. Being told repeatably that "I told you so" is not helpful and produces a smug approach especially if you are lucky enough not to be in the same position.

Hindsight is indeed a wonderful attribute! However for those like myself who have been conned, then we need to look forward and work together to try and bring these fraudsters to justice and prevent them from conning other innocent people. Being told repeatably that "I told you so" is not helpful and produces a smug approach especially if you are lucky enough not to be in the same position.

Well, I told you so.:LOL:

Give up the crusade in attemptnig to bring these scammers to justice. It aint worth it mate. If the FBI,CIA, MI5, MI6,Secret Government blah blah whatever and local police enforcers and fraud squads cant shut them down, you've got little chance me old mucker.

The only way to bring these people down is to simply stop paying them their wages. Stop chasing pathetic dreams from cold callers who promise you the earth in some company you know sh1t about.

Due your due diligence.

If in doubt, go without.

Dont buy from cold callers.

See, the difference is, I obide by these rules and I understand that alot of others dont, but this is where I dont understand.

I want to know this:

Why do people keep buying sh1t made up stories about how they can get in at the bottom of some stock and make millions from some stranger on the end of the phone many miles from home? I just dont get it. And I'm deadly serious here. I just dont get how ignorant people can be sometimes, maybe its desperation, like a gambler that feels he'll win this time, I dont know. If human beings woke up this world would be a better place.

Well, I told you so.:LOL:

Give up the crusade in attemptnig to bring these scammers to justice. It aint worth it mate. If the FBI,CIA, MI5, MI6,Secret Government blah blah whatever and local police enforcers and fraud squads cant shut them down, you've got little chance me old mucker.

The only way to bring these people down is to simply stop paying them their wages. Stop chasing pathetic dreams from cold callers who promise you the earth in some company you know sh1t about.

Due your due diligence.

If in doubt, go without.

Dont buy from cold callers.

See, the difference is, I obide by these rules and I understand that alot of others dont, but this is where I dont understand.

I want to know this:

Why do people keep buying sh1t made up stories about how they can get in at the bottom of some stock and make millions from some stranger on the end of the phone many miles from home? I just dont get it. And I'm deadly serious here. I just dont get how ignorant people can be sometimes, maybe its desperation, like a gambler that feels he'll win this time, I dont know. If human beings woke up this world would be a better place.

Well you missed the point I made completely. This site just seems to persecute each other and being called ignorant is just blatantly offensive..Something more positive would help even if you think it is a forlorn venture.
I

Surely we should all meet up and hatch aplan to get even with the b......s at IMS, or at least make atrip to see Librada Thomas, if he exists.
Weight in numbers !!!

Well you missed the point I made completely. This site just seems to persecute each other and being called ignorant is just blatantly offensive..Something more positive would help even if you think it is a forlorn venture.
I

Take heed the word ignorant, it is only an offensive word if you take it that way, I have provided you with a link to the meaning, I will also post the discription here in case you 'ignore' the link.

Ignorance from the word ignore (to refuse to take notice of) the condition of knowing something but refusing to take notice of it.

Ignorance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It would seem that many people 'ignore' the fact of an obvious scam in the hope they get rich, in other words, greed beats ignorance. This is the majority of human behaviour and the world we live in today, and its getting worse....sheep mentality, ignorance and denial, blaming others for their misfortune and wanting revenge, fear and greed, boom and bust ect.

Dont live in ignorance, wake up to these scammers for they are at your doorstep, just dont allow them in.

Hope this has cleared up 'your' negativity with regards to certain words.

Lee 'positive' Shepherd.:LOL:

Surely we should all meet up and hatch aplan to get even with the b......s at IMS, or at least make atrip to see Librada Thomas, if he exists.
Weight in numbers !!!

Dude,

Give it up.

Something tells me, and I dont know what it is (maybe U.K law or the fact you got scammed), that you dont own a gun.

Mate, these are crooks, not checkout girls at Fresco's.

Let it go and get on with your life, you been scammed, so what, you've learnt (I presume). Cry and get over it. Worse things happen. Deal with it.

I

Part of the reason why we seem somewhat agressive with these whole Boiler Room threads is so we can try and knock some sense into people who are thinking about investing with them.

Personannly I reckon the active posters on these threads have saved potential investors hundreds of thousands over the last few years by them suddendly realising that they were being setup.

Nigel, as Lee said there is really nothing you can do, these scammers are clever and know how to hide themselves. Put it down to experience and NEVER trust anyone again when they want your money unless you've 101% researched them and what you're buying. Also beware because chances are they'll be calling you again because they know you'll be desperate to get back your losses so will try and bait your greed again (greed, we all have it in us).

It's a con

My name is Carl Muller from South Africa.
James Mclaren has phoned me about 3 times already and wants to sell me Taco shares. Hes says he is from Western Capital Trading, but he sounds like an american. His voice is of someone about 30 odd yrs. He is talking about $2-90 for the shares in the USA but 3-50 Euros in Germany.

It is a con

Have bought shares in Itonis and Paco Oil and Gas. Looks like I ave been conned. The latest was Widwood management. Have all the details but suspect this is also a scam. I was introduced to these cpmpanies by an Alex Winter from Jupiter Capital Research . Apparently this is not a registered cdompany in Spain and is probably operating illegally. Beware!

nigels
Hallo Nigels,
As far as I could learn, there is a takeover planed. Paco will buy another small Oil & Gas comp. end of oct.2008. Go into homepage of pago????

Hallo Nigels,
As far as I could learn, there is a takeover planed. Paco will buy another small Oil & Gas comp. end of oct.2008. Go into homepage of pago????

You haven't learnt f*ckall.

Wake up you kin ejit. It's a scam.

Wake up.:mad:

IMS are active again! Beware the names Alistair Cambell (Now there's a coincidence), David Dee, Aaron Burn, and James Riley. I am currently stringing them along which is interesting. I have said I will invest large sums, but only on a face to face basis. They are thinking about a meeting - Greedy ba....tds ! Of couse i wont turn up , but somebody from plod will take the risk.

Paco

Hi, I've bought their shares as well. If it is a scam, shall we take some actions now?
Elle

IMS are active again! Beware the names Alistair Cambell (Now there's a coincidence), David Dee, Aaron Burn, and James Riley. I am currently stringing them along which is interesting. I have said I will invest large sums, but only on a face to face basis. They are thinking about a meeting - Greedy ba....tds ! Of couse i wont turn up , but somebody from plod will take the risk.

Can you let me know when you are meeting them? cos' I want to skin them alive.

Hi Nigel i'm a newbie as well, I also have been conned with paco oil, wildwood, and American Alternate Energy, I was introduced by a guy called Mark Katz from Investors Management Services based in Switzerland. This site has helped me because although this is my first post I feel that I'm not alone as there is quite a few who have been dubbed.. I lost £10,000 and man am I mad...Like you I feel that sureley there is something we could do, these people are scum and need to be stopped

Hi Guys,
I'm so mad. I'm boiling with anger. I hope this is not true. I'm going to sit tight and wait to see what actions we can take. I'm soooo mad.

Hi Guys,
I'm so mad. I'm boiling with anger. I hope this is not true. I'm going to sit tight and wait to see what actions we can take. I'm soooo mad.

Too bad, it is a scam.

They wont turn up for any meeting, these guys are not stupid.

As for playing them along, dont bother, give it up and get back to doing what you were doing before you paid them your hard earned cash. These guys dont play by the rules of the law, they are criminals and if you succeeded in p1ssing them off I'm sure they would find many disturbing ways to take out their anger, ie, phone calls to you in the middle of the night, constant spam mail and sh1t sent to your house, takeaways, cabs ect.

Hang up the phone if they call.

Dont invest in anything you do not know anything about, especially when the company is a shell and is not worth anything, only what they tell you.

Advice: Do your own independent research, in short, do your due diligence.

Advice: Do your own independent research, in short, do your due diligence.

Too true, but also understand if you're capable of doing proper due diligence. Not saying that to put anyone down (I don't even understand a balance sheet properly) but you get my point.

If in doubt just ask here as there's plenty of people who generally know what they're talking about and can spot a scam at 100 paces.

And as for a meeting, are you willing to fly out tothe Far east because that's where a lot of the scum are located, even if their websites suggest otherwise. Plus, many of them are white collar gangsters and have to have body guards, one guy was shot a few years back in Bangkok by a rival. At least that got rid of one of them :clap::clap:

Hi there,

I spoke to David Deen who was trying to sell me some more shares. I said I would take £15,000 worth of shares. He sent me some contract notes. I told him in my email that I was not going ahead. He was going mad when he learnt that I was going along. Eventually he calmed down. He promised that we would meet in the Ritz for lunch when he is in London in a couple weeks time. So watch this space.
Elle

Hi there,

I spoke to David Deen who was trying to sell me some more shares. I said I would take £15,000 worth of shares. He sent me some contract notes. I told him in my email that I was not going ahead. He was going mad when he learnt that I was going along. Eventually he calmed down. He promised that we would meet in the Ritz for lunch when he is in London in a couple weeks time. So watch this space.
Elle

Dude, I will keep an eye on crime watch to see if I see you on it as a victim of crime.

Do you not get it. Unless you take along police protection why the fcuk would you want to meet up with a hard edged criminal that would (at the least) cause you harm before going inside for his crimes.

Do you honestly belive for a moment that if he were there he would be on his own and all vunerable and say 'please dont hurt me, I'm a wimp of a man'. Get real.

Get the police involved about your intentions before the police have to get the dental forensics in for you. Hard man or not, it's highly possible that someone will end up inside and someone on the pavement, either way, someones going down.

Dude, I will keep an eye on crime watch to see if I see you on it as a victim of crime.

Do you not get it. Unless you take along police protection why the fcuk would you want to meet up with a hard edged criminal that would (at the least) cause you harm before going inside for his crimes.

Do you honestly belive for a moment that if he were there he would be on his own and all vunerable and say 'please dont hurt me, I'm a wimp of a man'. Get real.

Get the police involved about your intentions before the police have to get the dental forensics in for you. Hard man or not, it's highly possible that someone will end up inside and someone on the pavement, either way, someones going down.

Hey, this sounds frightening. Do you think they dare to commit any crime in the Ritz in broad day light? He offered to do lunch. Do you really think it's dangerous to go along with the meeting? Thanks for the warning.

These guys can read

Totally agree with Lee.

These are not boy scouts.

They will not trust you coming into any meeting and they will prepare accordingly.

They make millions doing this and will not take a huge risk for what they consider to be small gains, dangling millions in front of them could be the only way for them to come out in the open, they are motivated by greed alone.

They are ruthless conners and they are way ahead of you: you found this forum, are you willing to gamble your safety that they did not find this forum and that they do not read these postings?

I would move forward taking it as a given that they have read everything that you have posted here.