paco oil and gas

Hi. am new at this. Hold 6500 shares in Paco Oil and Gas and have been approached by Global Asset Management as they have a buyer for them. Had to sign a confidentiality agreement. In order for deal to got thought they asked for the DWAC number on my certificate, as I didn't have one contacted the office and was told one was never issued. Global says they can get one for me, for a price (about $3000), feel a bit uneasy, greed obviously kicking in. Has anyone else had this happent to them?

Hi. am new at this. Hold 6500 shares in Paco Oil and Gas and have been approached by Global Asset Management as they have a buyer for them. Had to sign a confidentiality agreement. In order for deal to got thought they asked for the DWAC number on my certificate, as I didn't have one contacted the office and was told one was never issued. Global says they can get one for me, for a price (about $3000), feel a bit uneasy, greed obviously kicking in. Has anyone else had this happent to them?

I wouldnt touch touch this global asset management< i had same call last year Oct.. I guy from matheson finance rang me to buy my paco shares, said i needed to pay $3000 usd to get my paper shares transferred to electronic form, the money was wired from my bank to a company called gossim trading they have an offshore account in switzerland, I stupidly sent off the money then i saw on internet that this was a scam, i contacted police, the swiss banking authorities, FBI, operation archway in london, i even emailed the mayor of new york, i emailed the bank that my money went to which is sarasins bank in switzerland, i had resigned myself to the fact i had been scammed and lost my money until last week wen i checked my bank and there was my $3000 returned from gossim trading, i have had no explanation as to who or why it was returned but i was delighted it was returned. Please don't deal with these people they are fraudsters...Also i lost a lot of shares in paco as they were taken over by another company...the names of the con men that rang me were Edward Chase and Daniel Baxter both american accents< but they use lots of diffrent names. Trust me they are bad news.

I wouldnt touch touch this global asset management< i had same call last year Oct.. I guy from matheson finance rang me to buy my paco shares, said i needed to pay $3000 usd to get my paper shares transferred to electronic form, the money was wired from my bank to a company called gossim trading they have an offshore account in switzerland, I stupidly sent off the money then i saw on internet that this was a scam, i contacted police, the swiss banking authorities, FBI, operation archway in london, i even emailed the mayor of new york, i emailed the bank that my money went to which is sarasins bank in switzerland, i had resigned myself to the fact i had been scammed and lost my money until last week wen i checked my bank and there was my $3000 returned from gossim trading, i have had no explanation as to who or why it was returned but i was delighted it was returned. Please don't deal with these people they are fraudsters...Also i lost a lot of shares in paco as they were taken over by another company...the names of the con men that rang me were Edward Chase and Daniel Baxter both american accents< but they use lots of diffrent names. Trust me they are bad news.

ps could not believe i got my money back i think it was due to the fact I emailed and rang all of the above authorities, but the stress of it all nearly finished me off.

Anyone that calls a shareholder of Paco Oil is a scammer, repeat ANYONE.

Yes, they'll sound professional and yes they'll be on your side offering the chance to make good cash but pay money to them and IT WILL BE STOLEN because you're speaking with a boiler room conman.

Please understand this as it's critical if you want to keep hold of your cash.

Thanks for that; they are really good though, have come up with a purchase agreement, they operate out of an office in New York, contact name Richard Moore, company Global Asset Management. Told them have no money to convert shares electronically but are still on my case. Anybody heard of this guy?

Not heard of that name, but trust me these guys change names and company names often...google SEC(security exchange commision) in America ring them or email them and give the details of the callers name and company. I have had Purchase agreement, confidentially agreement which all looked good to me but were just a scam, these guys are very good at what they do but pls pls check out with SEC.

Thanks for that; they are really good though, have come up with a purchase agreement, they operate out of an office in New York, contact name Richard Moore, company Global Asset Management. Told them have no money to convert shares electronically but are still on my case. Anybody heard of this guy?

Cookie

I wouldnt worry about whether anybody has heard of them or not. This is just a textbook scam, I have heard of hundreds of cases like this. As it happens there is a Global Asset Management on the FSA warning list. However I stress that no matter what they call themselves they are thieves attempting to steal your money.

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Law/Alerts/overseas.shtml

Thanks for that; they are really good though, have come up with a purchase agreement, they operate out of an office in New York

NO they don't operate out of New York, they are based (probably) either in Spain or the Far East.

It's time everyone to STOP believing what you're told on the phone by the scammers as EVERYTHING they tell you is a lie, including the name of the person you're speaking with. He might tell you his name is John Franks, but that's again a lie.

REPEAT - Everyone AND anyone that calls you about these shares or any other investments is CONMAN and THIEF. If you want to have your money stolen from you again then do business with them, but if you don't then please understand what I say.

I too have been approached by Globalassetmanagementinc.net by a Richard Moore and IMSinvestorsmanagementservices.com Julian Kane with an intermediary Escrow firm Share-escrow.com of Cyprus.

Beware none of thes wre genuine and shoule be avoided like the plague

Just a warning new scam on Paco by Amtek Global consultants limited. Didn't follow through so no quite sure how the scam works