paco oil and gas

A very suspicious Mr Steinberg tried to get me onto this one, (Pharmecuticals this time)but no-one has confirmed or otherwise whether this is yet another scam. I was bitten by the PACO bug to the tune of £20000 a year ago, so am doubly suspicious.
Have now used PACO share certs for lavatory paper!

What amazing returns are you guaranteed this time!! Steinberg is a new one I think, one of the a**eholes recreated himself again. What company is he alledgedly working for, with 1000s of privite clients and institutional investors presumably!!

What amazing returns are you guaranteed this time!! Steinberg is a new one I think, one of the a**eholes recreated himself again. What company is he alledgedly working for, with 1000s of privite clients and institutional investors presumably!!

Not sure will check when gt home and reply but has anyone ever heard of Renatcorp. They have a website but haven't they all?

Hi, I'm new at this. I've too put money into paco oil & gas inc and natrocell through edenbourgas advisory (anyone heard of them? based in brussels). I too was a sucker in believing this was for sure a way to make quick money. However watching the news about nasdaq and receiving a letter from fsa I was really worried...what I know so far is that Natrocell is currently being investigated therefore if your wondering y u havent recieved ur share certificate hence u know why! as for paco oil & gas can someone tell me what restrictions does rule 144 imply?

As for edenbougas advisory i tried ringing them up about 3 weeks ago it went to their answer machine now when i rang them up today it went to a spanish answering machine!! I have informed the uk fsa regulators.

Hi, I'm new at this. I've too put money into paco oil & gas inc and natrocell through edenbourgas advisory (anyone heard of them? based in brussels). I too was a sucker in believing this was for sure a way to make quick money. However watching the news about nasdaq and receiving a letter from fsa I was really worried...what I know so far is that Natrocell is currently being investigated therefore if your wondering y u havent recieved ur share certificate hence u know why! as for paco oil & gas can someone tell me what restrictions does rule 144 imply?

As for edenbougas advisory i tried ringing them up about 3 weeks ago it went to their answer machine now when i rang them up today it went to a spanish answering machine!! I have informed the uk fsa regulators.

Hi, Don't know anything about Edenbourgas, they keep re-inventing themselves as different companys and names. Think you should post the name of the person you have been dealing with so as to alert others in future, it may stop one more sucker from losing money!
144 when genuine means you cannot sell within 1 year, and have to apply to have the restriction removed. However, as your certificate is almost certainly false, its worthless anyway, sorry.

Hello all,

I`m just another money bag for them. Has been contacted since 2008 by Steinberg Investment Research AG in Switzerland since been very busy working haven`t done my diligence. Lost 20000GBP with paco oil and gas shares. Recently have been offered RENATO CORP Shares. When made my own analysis found out that Steinberg company is registered in Switzerland by Swiss Chamber of Commerce identification number: CH-170.3.030.403-9
THEIR WEBSITE: www.sir-suisse.com iS NOR WORKING BUT ONLY MANE PAGE although you can access: Steinberg - Investment Research
Contact from Steinber investment Research AG: Mr. Maxwell Lawson states his a senyor consultant
email for them: [email protected]
Recently have been offered RENATO CORP shares which i reckon is also p.... of s.....t.
website for RENATO is: Renato Corporation very attractive website minimum investment required is 250000EUR.
At the moment this is the only information i can provide to you reader of this forum.
Recetnly contacted london city police will see how it goes but don`t give much hope anything will happen unless a miracle.

Regards,
Lawrence

P.S under my oppinion few or even a whole bunch of scamers reading even this forum so better be aware of that.

P.S under my oppinion few or even a whole bunch of scamers reading even this forum so better be aware of that.

Oh, you can bet the low life scum are reading these pages.

The good news is that threads like this hurt their businesses so much because many people being setup often Google beforehand and find the REAL info out.

So long scammers, hope you sleep well at night knowing you're nothing but low-life criminal thieves.

Oh, you can bet the low life scum are reading these pages.

The good news is that threads like this hurt their businesses so much because many people being setup often Google beforehand and find the REAL info out.

So long scammers, hope you sleep well at night knowing you're nothing but low-life criminal thieves.

Recently wrote an email to CITY LONDON police archway and got an answer of them:

NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED

Good morning

Operation Archway collates the national intelligence database on boiler room fraud, we do not investigate individual complaints.

We suggest you take all of the information you have and lay a complaint with your local police. They should forward the information to the City of London Police once they have investigated any avenues of enquiry.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Operation Archway Team
City of London Police

Just wondering is anyone already gone through this process and has any tangible information on this or everyone here is just to discuss the issues but does nothing and just put`s their hands down. Would appreciate any relevant info privately or here.

Regards,
Lawrence

Hi all

Just thought I'd let you know that the t***ers are at it again, I've twice been called by 'Tom' to let me know of all the good things that are going on with Paco, the takeover, new President, apparently a press release in the next few days - I usually let him waffle on for about 10 to 15 mins, their phone bill not mine.

The new name to watch out for is a Mr A Campbell (Alex or Alastair, I wasn't really listening) will be calling me to update me on all my shares and how to progress futher. What on earth this means!!! But still as long as I'm not sill enough to go investing again and so long as I'm wasting their time and phone bill I'm happy for now.

Becks

Hi,

I am yet another statistic. Invested loads of money in Wildwood Management and have now come to terms with the fact that I will never see a penny of it again. I bought at the end of 2007 and when I finally admitted to myself that I had been scammed I attempted to report them to the authorities. I informed the British Colombia Securities Commission and the FSA. The BCSC spoke with me at length and took copies of all documentation I had, emails etc. Their investigations resulted in Wildwood closing their office in Vancouver within a matter of days which did give me some satisfaction.

I was advised by them to inform the police in the UK, but I felt I would be wasting my time. However if a group of people wanted to try and take the matter further collectively, I would be more than willing to assist.
The FSA did nothing.

I recently received a few phone calls from another investment company saying they were going to help sell my Wildwood Shares. By about the 3rd call I received I was told that in order for them to help me, I had to become a client of theirs by making further investments. Yes I was a fool to invest initially but they obviously think I am seriously stupid to part with any more of my hard earned cash. At first I was intrigued and obviously wanted to try and recoup my losses however when it became apparent it was just another scam I simply told them I had no intentions of making any further investments. I have not received any more calls since.
Although I have faced facts that the money is long gone if any one does find a way of getting anything back I would appreciate being informed.

I wish I had found this forum sooner.

hi
The exact thing happened to me please dont get conned again, why cant these conmen get put away where they belong!!!!!

www.ramsissecurities.com

Ramsis Securities
Our sole purpose is to help investors who hold restricted and low trading volume shares to liquidate their stock. We're a new company based in Oxford with years of research in this sector. Our company is devoted to helping the millions of people in the UK with overseas shares they find near enough impossible to sell.
Ramsis Securities

Ramsis Securities
Our sole purpose is to help investors who hold restricted and low trading volume shares to liquidate their stock. We're a new company based in Oxford with years of research in this sector. Our company is devoted to helping the millions of people in the UK with overseas shares they find near enough impossible to sell.
Ramsis Securities

Hi visited provided website on contact us link: there is company name: Ramsis Securities Ltd

which shows no records in national company database at: Companies House
Please give us any tangible information because even now information seems to be negative and misleading.

Thank you.

Ramsis Securities
Ramsis Securities
How about the name of a stock (or two) where you have successfully got the restriction lifted and sold shares.

Help????

PACO OIL & GAS - Investors Management Services - Their phone number 0041 445801496 doesnt work anymore and there website "investorsmanagement.ch" states:- "Domain gesperrt" it does not work either! so if any one knows who or where Anthony Marcus is then please let me know, my Smith and Western wants to meet him!
I shall update my experiance soon but for now I am just a little upset at losing £3,000 in this scam

Hi I know this thread has been going for ages,but I am sitting here looking at my PACO share certificate and wondering if anyone got their money back or found a way of getting something from someone somewhere? Would be grateful for ANY response!!

Hi I know this thread has been going for ages,but I am sitting here looking at my PACO share certificate and wondering if anyone got their money back or found a way of getting something from someone somewhere? Would be grateful for ANY response!!

Re: IMS Investors Management Services - urgent help needed please

I am losing my mind, please help me. Clearly I was way too deep into this without having a clue. Call me a fool, whatever, I was sucked in at a very vulnerable time (just completed my divorce etc)

I have invested a lot of money via IMS (Investors Management Services) into 3 companies:

1. Paco Oil & Gas2
2. Wildwood Management
3. American Alternative Energy

I have read through this thread and now realise I may have been conned out of everything.

Some questions for everyone on this thread.....

1. Can I get any money back whatsoever?

2. Who do I report this to
- City of LOndon police (operation Archway)
- embassy in Switzerland
- FSA in Switzerland

3. Would it help forming a group since there appears to be so many of us?

4. Has anyone tried to visit them in Zurich?>

5. Do the following people really exist - Aaron Burn, Anthony Marcus, Charity Newman?

6. They are still calling me, even today (e.g Aaron) as I haven't told them I know what's going on yet. What can I do to trap them ?

I am extremely depressed about this whole situation and have potentially lost most of my savings. PLEASE be gentle with me and let me know what I can do about this IF ANYTHING.

Many thanks in advance.

Annette P.

Hi Annette
I'm in the same boat as you were. Did you get any joy in the end?
I've used IMS to buy shares in AVLF, Wildwood & TAMI technologies.
the broker at the time was Anthony.
I've recently been in contact with Daniel Baxter.
what do you think I should do?

Regards
Saqib Tariq

Hi,

Last year i called City of London police (operation Archway) and been told to contact my local police branch because they do not deal with individuals. So it is obvious i filled in a form in my local police branch through one of them websites and since i was afraid of picking up the phone from hidden phone numbers i have installed system on my smart phone saying please switch on you phone number otherwise you will be able to send only text messages. Probably some of the constable were trying to keep in touch with me. When i received an email from them that my case has been handed over to one constable so i called them and find out that she is on holiday for the next 2 weeks. So i tried once again after 2 weeks unfortunately she was always either busy or not in the office. Later on i requested information about my case and received negative response that it will be investigated in a due course. And again after two more weeks i was shocked due to letter received from my local police branch saying that my case has been closed for some reason. So from that particular moment i realized that we can count on ourselves only and do our own diligence before we do any financial decisions. Of course if i would be you i would register your cases in local police branches or even in the interpol. Anyway i wish you good luck and hope that your situation will be better than me. If there will be anything i can help you with i will respond here.

Regards,
lziupsnys

I wonder if any of these in the news link below could be Anthony Marcus mmm would love to know!

Oddly when I put a trace on an email to them, it was opened and read once in Madrid!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ho-ran-1-million-boiler-room-scam-jailed.html

It's a real pity that GCHQ are monitoring all those Achmeds! because if they wern't then they could use the Ech.... system to monitor for those famous words "Hi it's Anthony Marcus" or "Buy into Paco" etc etc then they could pass the details to MI5/6 who in turn would pass it to the Operation Archway Police team, who then could knock on the front doors, if only the Gov'ts of the country they operated in wern't being payed off to be left alone! or they could "ACCIDENTLY" release it into public domain so that we could all knock Mr Anthony FAKE NAME Marcuss's door and ram his face into his Ferrari that he says he owns whilst one of us drives it towrads him at 100mph, there could be one way to get the British Gov't involved! tell them you invested their Tax money for what you hoped was a rewarding return and lost it! geez they will soon find it.

Last edited:
Glad to hear the police have nabbed 2 of those as****** hope they catch all of them!!!!!!!!!

Hi all

Just thought I'd let you know that the t***ers are at it again, I've twice been called by 'Tom' to let me know of all the good things that are going on with Paco, the takeover, new President, apparently a press release in the next few days - I usually let him waffle on for about 10 to 15 mins, their phone bill not mine.

The new name to watch out for is a Mr A Campbell (Alex or Alastair, I wasn't really listening) will be calling me to update me on all my shares and how to progress futher. What on earth this means!!! But still as long as I'm not sill enough to go investing again and so long as I'm wasting their time and phone bill I'm happy for now.

Becks

That Alistair Campbell ripped my mum off in 2008, recently she has let go of more money to sell those worthless wildwood share to a purchaser who contacted her from Mathisen Financial, she has now lost nearly 20,000£, the IMS contact is now called Daniel Baxter, interestingly has the same number as someone had posted for 2008, surley it can be traced... anyone had any calls or dealings with Mathisen, would like to hear from you.