paco oil and gas

"GUTTED"........ Ihave been serching the net this week to find out how i can sell my shares, then i see "PACO AND ITONIS SCAM" of coarse i click on as i have both of these shares plus royal petroleum...
Can anyone tell me if they are real as i have the certificates and have read the above items.....confussed to wether i can get anything.........who do i need to contact......

NEED HELP........NEDC71.............

"GUTTED"........ Ihave been serching the net this week to find out how i can sell my shares, then i see "PACO AND ITONIS SCAM" of coarse i click on as i have both of these shares plus royal petroleum...
Can anyone tell me if they are real as i have the certificates and have read the above items.....confussed to wether i can get anything.........who do i need to contact......

NEED HELP........NEDC71.............

Hi Ned I just found out myself a few days ago that this was a scam, I was done by a company trading as Investors Management Services based in Switzerland I have tried calling them no. dead as is their website, I had paco oil, wildwood management, and Alternate Energy.....they got 10k from me....I have promised myself to do everything in my power to get these scum bags....I have contacted a local broker to see if there is any thing that can be salvaged but to be honest " I ain't holding out much hope, Good luck

Hi Ned I just found out myself a few days ago that this was a scam, I was done by a company trading as Investors Management Services based in Switzerland I have tried calling them no. dead as is their website, I had paco oil, wildwood management, and Alternate Energy.....they got 10k from me....I have promised myself to do everything in my power to get these scum bags....I have contacted a local broker to see if there is any thing that can be salvaged but to be honest " I ain't holding out much hope, Good luck

Thanks for the reply, it was IMS that had me but i have a different set of names than is already on here.....jason lassman,graham macmillan,mathew curren,william bannerman and thomas moore....... do these names mean anything to anyone,,,,, also do we have a police contact number and name........ cant afford to lose £8K ......going to get these b'tards........................:mad::mad::mad::mad:

(y)(y)
Thanks for the reply, it was IMS that had me but i have a different set of names than is already on here.....jason lassman,graham macmillan,mathew curren,william bannerman and thomas moore....... do these names mean anything to anyone,,,,, also do we have a police contact number and name........ cant afford to lose £8K ......going to get these b'tards........................:mad::mad::mad::mad:

hI i'm with you on catching them b'stards, don't know if this will help but yesterday I rang FEDEX as my certificates were delivered by them to see if there was any way we could trace where the certificates originated from, the guy i spoke to did a trace on the tracking number i gave him, he found out that apart from the Paco oil address there was also another address linked to where this package originated from he quoted " Loanstar Management 411 Centre Hill Road Gainsville Texas 76240 tel no. 001-9406121481, I rang and got through to answer machine the nessage began hello you are through to oil and gas please leave a message, but i did call in our time zone DOH!!!...Fedex also say's that they also need to know from people who have been scammed because there corporate security department can also try to trace these people,,,,let me know how you get on....if i find out anymore info I will let you know....

(y)(y)

hI i'm with you on catching them b'stards, don't know if this will help but yesterday I rang FEDEX as my certificates were delivered by them to see if there was any way we could trace where the certificates originated from, the guy i spoke to did a trace on the tracking number i gave him, he found out that apart from the Paco oil address there was also another address linked to where this package originated from he quoted " Loanstar Management 411 Centre Hill Road Gainsville Texas 76240 tel no. 001-9406121481, I rang and got through to answer machine the nessage began hello you are through to oil and gas please leave a message, but i did call in our time zone DOH!!!...Fedex also say's that they also need to know from people who have been scammed because there corporate security department can also try to trace these people,,,,let me know how you get on....if i find out anymore info I will let you know....

Hi again, have you got the phone number for fedex so i can call them please...:cheesy:

Hi again, have you got the phone number for fedex so i can call them please...:cheesy:

here is the no. for cust services Tel: 08456 07 08 09 Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30-19:30
If calling from outside the UK please dial + 44 2476 702 601

When you call them explain what has happend to you and that your cert's arrived by FEDEX do you still have the fedex folder ? If so then there is a 12 digit tracking no. on the address label it states origin ID then the no. ask them to check on thier data bases re other addresses linked to your certificates, hope this helps and dont worry you are not alone and these people do get caught. :clap::clap:(y)(y)

here is the no. for cust services Tel: 08456 07 08 09 Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30-19:30

When you call them explain what has happend to you and that your cert's arrived by FEDEX do you still have the fedex folder ? If so then there is a 12 digit tracking no. on the address label it states origin ID then the no. ask them to check on thier data bases re other addresses linked to your certificates, hope this helps and dont worry you are not alone and these people do get caught. :clap::clap:(y)(y)

hi ned soz forgot to add try Shipping, Logistics Management and Supply Chain Management from FedEx

Investors Management Services & Paco Oil

Investors Management Services
Dreikönigstrasse 31
8002 Zürich , Switzerland
PH: 0041 445 801 496
FAX: 0041 225 948 668
Domain gesperrt

Their number is now UNOBTAINABLE. I really HAVE been scammed haven't I?! £2500 down the drain. I have Share Certificate that I guess isn't worth the paper it is written on. I could quite easily kill someone!

Just an update - because I was so INFURIATED I spent the afternoon on the phone to the US. I spoke toPACO PETROLEUM and guess what? They have a record of my share certificate, so mine is legit! (Big sigh of relief). They were able to look up my name, give me my share certificate number and tell me that it was genuine....it is a restricted share certificate, so I cannot do anything with it for 12 months (from Nov 07) but it would appear I haven't lost my money.....

Just an update - because I was so INFURIATED I spent the afternoon on the phone to the US. I spoke toPACO PETROLEUM and guess what? They have a record of my share certificate, so mine is legit! (Big sigh of relief). They were able to look up my name, give me my share certificate number and tell me that it was genuine....it is a restricted share certificate, so I cannot do anything with it for 12 months (from Nov 07) but it would appear I haven't lost my money.....

Hi can you give me the number and what time you rang US as i might give that ago myself see if i have any luck.....10k i have invested some if any back would be a bonus at this stage

Sorry don't want to be a sour puss or anything but i have been told there is no such thing as a restricted share , it was just another way that the scammers made sure they were long gone before anyone figured it out. did you ring the number you had from IMS or did you find the number yourself.... Whichever way could you send it to me as i have been intouch with the police and trading standards who are both looking very closely into this....:clover:

Sorry don't want to be a sour puss or anything but i have been told there is no such thing as a restricted share , it was just another way that the scammers made sure they were long gone before anyone figured it out.

Who told you porkies about no such thing as restricted shares?

One lesson should be learnt here already, get the right info from the right people?

Your leaving yourself opened to be scammed again.

Shares acquired in a private placement are considered restricted shares and may not be sold in a public offering absent registration, or after an appropriate holding period has expired. Non-affiliates must wait one year after purchasing the shares, after which time they may sell less than 1% of their outstanding shares each quarter. For affiliates, there is a two-year holding period.

Also, check this out from the horses mouth.

Restricted Securities

You'll find all the confirmation you need here to tell the person you spoke with to stick there knowledge where the sun dont shine.

Remember, correct info from correct, legitimate sources = no scammers present.

Look guys, I'm really sorry you've lost money in this fashion. I had a look at the Pacopetroleum website and I'm sorry but it's got Walt Disney written all over it. Let's look . . . this is a company purporting to be worth several million dollars yet, not only does the site look fairly cheap but there are grammatical errors GALORE in the "editorial".

Look at the 2nd paragraph . . . "PACO Oil & Gas concentrate it's efforts developing under valued . . ." In everyday written communication this type of error is fine but from a multi-million dollar company in a heavyweight industry with more lawyers and proofreaders than the Justice Department ?? Come ON !

Look at your share certificates if you have them. I mean REALLY look at them. Scrutinise the spelling and ask yourselves whether a share certificate which purports to represent your LEGAL share in a big company is really going to be drafted by an oaf and then let out of the door of ANY company whose director isn't Mickey Mouse ?

Sorry to be blunt but that's the long and short of it, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Hi..well, I had an letter from Paco with my share certificate, so I telephoned them. Their address is 718 Highway 82 East, Sherman, Texas USA 75090 +1 940 634 1839. I spoke to a very pleasant lady and explained my concerns. She was able to look up my share certificate number and confirmed the exact number, the amount of shares, the price I paid, even the fact that the money they received was from a joint account! I put the address in google and it came up with Paco Petroleum at that address and their website is paco petroleum. She certainly confirmed that my share certificate is legal but she also pointed out that I should have been advised from the outset that these shares are restricted by Rule 144 - clearly shown on my share certificate - so for me it means I cannot do anything with them until November 08. I also checked out the President of Paco Oil and Gas, who comes up as Librada Thomas President PACO Oil and Gas Inc, with exactly the same telephone number that was on my letter and exactly the same number I had telephoned.....so,what to believe? Do I believe that EVERYTHING is a scam, right down to the receptionist at Paco Petroleum/Oil/Gas.....that they have such a tight fraud going that they can put their hands to my share certificate number and tell me all my details? You could say "yes" -because this is a multi-million pound scam and therefore they need to get it right....so not content with having established ALL of the above, I telephoned Wells Fargo Bank, which is where we sent our money - 101 S1-35 East Denton Texas 76205 USA - I quoted them the Beneficiary Account Number and they were able to tell me that the "beneficiary" receiving my money was Paco...so, are Wells Fargo in on this as well?? You could call me a blind fool, but right at this moment, given the time and research I have done, I DO think I have a legal share certificate - of course I may be proved wrong and I may come back in November to you all and tell you that you were RIGHT! I have been 100% scammed. The only saving grace I have, (not that it makes it any less painful) is that, by comparison, I only spent a piddly amount - just over 2K -so in the big picture, if it does turn out to be nothing but a big fat fraud, I havent left my family starving or without a roof over our heads!

It is entirely possible that you are being "managed". These scams know there'll be worried punters out there who, once discovering they've been done, will be carrying out investigations, somewhat belatedly to reassure themselves. They also know that the sooner people complain to their financial regulator, the sooner their operation has to reshuffle so it's probably in their interests to keep you sweet

As you say, though, it was only £2000 so what the hell . . .

Account Number!

Remember, Everything done online and on telephone is traceable to someone and somewhere!

Just google-earth the address zip codes and see where you end up!!!! one of them is a little shop (or cyber cafe???) effort next to a Wash & Go laundry business - NOW WHY WAS I EXPECTING TO ZOOM DOWN TO AN OIL REFINERY OR FIELD??? Dah me!!!! NOW as for the "redirecting" swiss phone numbers! why do they have a USA ringing tone??? Another Dah me!!!!

Yes, like the others sorry to be the bearer of bad news but chances are that a) you DO have a valid share certificate but b) paco Oil is probably just a shell company with no assets and no operations which means the company is all but worthless.

Write the loss off and learn from this mistake, ie don't buy shares from people who don't know (and have FULLY researched) and also don't buy shares in small companies where again no research is done.

Bottom line, when it comes to people wanting money from you, whoever they are don't trust them until you're really sure that you're not being taken for a ride. And sadly these days that includes a lot of companies legit or otherwise.

Last edited:
Hi can you give me the number and what time you rang US as i might give that ago myself see if i have any luck.....10k i have invested some if any back would be a bonus at this stage

Hi all I too rang paco and American Alternate Energy and my certs are real, she gave me enough info on my certs to believe her, the only thing is I can't trade until March 2009, she also states that in Feb 09 I have to call her back she will then explain how we lift the restriction 144 on my certs....(i'm buzzin now) The girl at AAESC is called Jennifer, she knew of IMS and informed me that this company was dealing with certs that were genuine but IMS also put out dud certificates.... and I am one of the lucky ones if anyone has any doubts about their certificates then ring the company..::

Hi all I too rang paco and American Alternate Energy and my certs are real, she gave me enough info on my certs to believe her, the only thing is I can't trade until March 2009, she also states that in Feb 09 I have to call her back she will then explain how we lift the restriction 144 on my certs....(i'm buzzin now) The girl at AAESC is called Jennifer, she knew of IMS and informed me that this company was dealing with certs that were genuine but IMS also put out dud certificates.... and I am one of the lucky ones if anyone has any doubts about their certificates then ring the company..::

hi again everyone,,,,, i have spent 20 mins to PACO to do the same as everyone else..... funny enough her name was Jennifer also,,,, well still trying to get to the bottom of all this keep in touch......