My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I agree with a some of black swans comments,I certainly dont want you to leave yet. All Ive ever wanted is for you to be genuine in your calls and posts. Calling your trades with stops and target as they are taken is about as genuine as you can get,so do that and I will sing your praises win or lose.What I totally hate is people soley here to exploit newbies with wild claims. Reach 2000 pips on this thread and then no one will bother you.We are just protecting the newbies.Im sure you see where we are coming from

Julian there's a cracking post on FF re. gurus/mentors/educators that I must drag out and put up on the forum this evening. I bookmarked it on my ickle nite-time netbook over the weekend, don't have time to access it right now..

Julian there's a cracking post on FF re. gurus/mentors/educators that I must drag out and put up on the forum this evening. I bookmarked it on my ickle nite-time netbook over the weekend, don't have time to access it right now..

You seem to be spending a lot of time on this - whatever "this" actually is. As I said given that this site is for traders and this thread is about live trades, personally I prefer to spend my time trading or talking about trading.. Taken any trades lately? Why don't you post them here - be my guest..

You seem to be spending a lot of time on this - whatever "this" actually is. As I said given that this site is for traders and this thread is about live trades, personally I prefer to spend my time trading or talking about trading.. Taken any trades lately? Why don't you post them here - be my guest..

Never been tempted/interested to run my own thread on this ickle corner of the interweb, but I'm surprised, given your experience and you having owned an ISP etc.,that you havn't launched your own stand alone service to rival T2W..wouldn't take much effort..

Anyhow, not much point in me stating where my swing trades are at, taken two day trades today, given that I only (day trade) 2 pairs it's an OK day thus far;

Attachments

• fx graph 222.png
    fx graph 222.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 216
Never been tempted/interested to run my own thread on this ickle corner of the interweb, but I'm surprised, given your experience and you having owned an ISP etc.,that you havn't launched your own stand alone service to rival T2W..wouldn't take much effort..

Anyhow, not much point in me stating where my swing trades are at, taken two day trades today, given that I only (day trade) 2 pairs it's an OK day thus far;

It had crossed my mind ...

aud/nzd going well albeit a slow day. USD/CAD has come down and is sitting on the support area I have been trading from..so if USD/CAD is still supported here, then great, if it breaks this area, I will be out

aud/nzd going sideways too like everything else today but I spy a distinct possibility of a break upwards so staying in for now..

Status
Not open for further replies.