My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totals today, +132 pips, yesterday +81 pips, this week, + 213 pips. Running total since live trades posted 17th June (on the other tweety place) is +2086 pips

and look at both pairs now - I chickened out and didn't let my profits run enough... Although my excuse is I promised my wife we would go riding soon, so see you tomorrow..

In case anyone is interested here a chart for todays 2 cable trades

Attachments

• Cabletrades1509.JPG
    Cabletrades1509.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 176
Maths again! thats +137 today and running total: + 2091 pips sorry..

where did you get the 2091 pips from. I will look back and check them all and will be happy say how good you are if they turn out good. I hope all of these trades were with stops and called in real time without delay. If they were then you are clearly someone who backs up what hes says and worthy of being a mentor. So please tell me where I can find these trade.Thanks

Never heard of fiber before. Not very much of this lingo gets used. Cable is the only nickname I use. Wirral what's the other site you post on?

Your trades seem to be good so far on this site.May I suggest that you start from scratch on this thread as most of your 2000+ pips are from another site and there were no stops applied. There have been very few who have ever succeeded posting live calls over a period of time,so I wish you well and hope you understand why I spend time when Im not trading looking to weave out people on the make and trying to exploit newbies. You seem genuine, prove yourself and it will be great for all

Hi

Thanks for the comments, but there are already a lot of people on here that know about and follow me on Twitter and I am in touch with many of theme on a regular basis. The live trades posted there are exactly as posted here - a blow by blow live account of wins and losses and most importantly a strict money management Stop loss usage to both protect profits ( positive SL) and cut loss making trades to b/e or small losses. So just to pull you up on that, the SL is one of my main factors in keeping consistent..

Busy with other things most of today but may look at the markets later on..

Just a postscript comment about Stop Losses. Trading successfully is basically first and foremost about "not losing too much money" on any one trade. That can be acheived by applying a strict policy of not risking more than 3% margin of you Capital in anyone trade. The stop losss is therefore, in the first place a function of the size of the amount traded which sets the size of your stop loss within that 3% margin.

That is lesson #1 in Trading 101. Once you have learned to discipline yourself within those boundaries, you can then set about using the SL as a tool to increase you win/loss ratio generally and risk/reward in any one trade making sure at worst its b/e or small loss and at best you chase your stop behind the price to absolutely make sure of a decent profit. Typically it will take your postive stop order after its peaked and just on its way back down - or up depending on whether you are long or short.

Then all you have to do is learn how to trade consistently, put the two together and bingo - you can then call yourself a trader..!

Status
Not open for further replies.