My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
where did you get the 2091 pips from. I will look back and check them all and will be happy say how good you are if they turn out good. I hope all of these trades were with stops and called in real time without delay. If they were then you are clearly someone who backs up what hes says and worthy of being a mentor. So please tell me where I can find these trade.Thanks

http://www.twitter.com/wirraltraders posts started on 17th June - all live all with disciplined Stop Losses. They are now also reproduced here in as near to real time as is humanly possible (given I have to do 3 or 4 things at once sometimes), since Tues 14th this week. I have taken 4 trades this week posted in both places.

Wiraltraders, let me step to the plate and vouch for your success. I've been following you on Twitter, and you are the real deal.
I saw your name in the top quantifiable posts, and so I just found your thread.

Wiraltraders, let me step to the plate and vouch for your success. I've been following you on Twitter, and you are the real deal.
I saw your name in the top quantifiable posts, and so I just found your thread.

Hi Thanks, as you know I follow your thread too and have contributed the odd comment from time to time just to add my two peny's worth..

J

Hi Thanks, as you know I follow your thread too and have contributed the odd comment from time to time just to add my two peny's worth..

J
Unlikely to be able to trade again today as I'm busy most of the day, apart from a couple of hours this morning. Hope to be able to have a full week next week.

Your trades seem to be good so far on this site.May I suggest that you start from scratch on this thread as most of your 2000+ pips are from another site and there were no stops applied. There have been very few who have ever succeeded posting live calls over a period of time,so I wish you well and hope you understand why I spend time when Im not trading looking to weave out people on the make and trying to exploit newbies. You seem genuine, prove yourself and it will be great for all

Julian, how many 'pied pipers' have we both seen over the years? tbh I've lost count, same 5hit different hat, but the same question never answered by any; "if you're finding day trading easy, consistently making 100 pips per day, making a grand a day, why would you be ar5ed *sharing*?"...you'd just keep your head down and trade. There's a lot of action with new entrants atm and a few *clever* folk have done their sums; 100 paying them 100 quid a month is very easy to achieve using T2W as a permissive and negligent below the line marketing tool...

Julian, how many 'pied pipers' have we both seen over the years? tbh I've lost count, same 5hit different hat, but the same question never answered by any; "if you're finding day trading easy, consistently making 100 pips per day, making a grand a day, why would you be ar5ed *sharing*?"...you'd just keep your head down and trade. There's a lot of action with new entrants atm and a few *clever* folk have done their sums; 100 paying them 100 quid a month is very easy to achieve using T2W as a permissive and negligent below the line marketing tool...

Ah Mr Swan again..

I will only say what I have always said consistently since I started contributing the odd piece on here (much to my own malignment it seems always) I'm 58 years old, I trade because I want an extremenly comfortable retirement when I'm 70 odd. I do not take any funds out of my trading account, I only increase it. I think I might be able to keep trading sucessfully until at least then. In the meanwhile I like to make a living day to day doing other things such as teaching trading. I know you would dearly love there to be some other deep mystery behind this - as indeed you always have, but that is the simple truth of the matter. Frankly you come over as someone who is really bitter about something or other or maybe a kinder word would be "disillusioned" , and always have every time our paths have crossed....

You are however right about one thing. It is questionable whether I will keep up my posts on Twitter and here indefinitely. I don't need to to do it, but for now I choose to do it. Trading is a long an difficult path to follow and the when you first start it can be very challenging to say the least, as losing money is the only real way to learn the craft. So I would like to think if I can save the odd person a year or two of that, then at least that's some positive contribiton to this forum. Also there's hardly much point in me saying do as I say, if I can't say do as I do...

Couple of observations regarding those you like to trade cable (gbp/usd and fiber (eur/usd) as I sometime refer to it.

Both have resumed a short term trend upwards after an even shorter correctional trend down which began some months back. In fact the longer term trend (monthly is still technically down) but with this resumption of the recent shorter upwards trend, it does tend to favour the view that the upwards direction is gathering strength. Also on yearly basis, both currencies have a reverse Manilla set up (thats a reverse head and shoulders shape) which tends to support that view.

However I always am at pains to point out that technical trading alone is not enough to get a "fix" on where we are in the markets. It leaves you adrift and without a proper understand of whats really going on. So, why are both currencies resuming the short trend up?

Cable

We could go on an on about all sorts of factors, including GDP (good) deficit (determination to get to grips with it) etc etc, but the market is a little more basic than that. The fact is that if inflation continues at 3.1% the market knows that despite The BOE's dovish stance, they will be forced sooner or later to increase interest rates - and thats what really sends a currency skywards - look at the aussie.

Fiber

Well their interest rates are already considerbaly higher than the USD or the GBP so thats one good reason why the currency is doing well against both USD and Sterling of late. However the euro is also increasingly seen as alternative safe haven to the USD and with rish appetite returning, its hardly surprising that some of the big bond buyers ( ie the Chinese) would seeke to equalise the markets more by buying euros. It suites them, they need to sell to both markets.

Third reason? The US economy is particularly screwed at the moment!

So wheres cable going MT? At least 16100 ish and the euro? Probably 15000 by Christmas.

Trading strategy? I buy when the markets going up longer term term (ie this short term trend) at a particular point when I can make some points very short term. Or buy and hold for days or weeks..if you've got the cohonas and the stop loss ...

Need to do a quick catch up before I disappear for the weekend:

Totals: yesterday, +20 pips, Wed +132 pips, Tues +81 pips, this week, + 233 pips. Running total since live trades posted 17th June (on the other tweety place) is +2106 pips

Swan, I wonder why that seemingly some are jealous over others successes. Follow this guy on Twitter, and keep subscribed to this post, and you will know this is the real deal.
I know after 3 years of distinct success (6 years total trading.), I haven't found trading easy. There's a due diligence of personal discipline that is necessary everyday. AS far as the big deal behind getting 100 pips per day is concerned, I don't know why you think this is a big deal. I don't get 100 pis per day, but I do get my 500 per week, as my style is different. I did have an off-week this week, as I only closed 174 pips.
Also, you're basing your conjecture on 1 lot per trade to make the 1,000 per day. Some of us might have more than 1 lot per trade-- LOL.
Why would I be posting or sharing? It motivates me. It challenges me as a trader, when I know that people are looking on. There are the malcontents looking on, and there are others that learn that they can trade too (not my methodology), by watching Me.
Are you saying, according to that question, that T2W is full of losers? I would say most are, but there are a few recommendable threads on this site that are made of winners.
I do agree with you, inasmuch that there in my 4 months of being on this site, I have already seen several pied papers waltz in the front door, and kept on marching out the back. The many we have seen are discernible, but please, give credit where credit is due.

Out the door now till Monday, but very quickly, BS, scose and one or two others (Im sure you're reading this), if you get a straw poll together and for whatever personal reasons, you really want me to leave this site and stop this thread (only 3 days trading results so far on here!), then frankly I would rather do that than constantly have to defend myself all the time as I have had to do in the past in other threads. More to the point it always seems to draw me into saying things I really don't want to say or indeed need to say - and thats not my style. I really only want to talk about trading as I have been at pains to constantly point out. Yes I am a vendor member. Is that a problem? Maybe all vendors shoud be banned? Anyway here's your big chance to get rid of me for good. Get you straw poll together. prove your results and I'm gone, I will keep posting on twitter though so as not to let people down who follow me there...

Ah Mr Swan again..

I will only say what I have always said consistently since I started contributing the odd piece on here (much to my own malignment it seems always) I'm 58 years old, I trade because I want an extremenly comfortable retirement when I'm 70 odd. I do not take any funds out of my trading account, I only increase it. I think I might be able to keep trading sucessfully until at least then. In the meanwhile I like to make a living day to day doing other things such as teaching trading. I know you would dearly love there to be some other deep mystery behind this - as indeed you always have, but that is the simple truth of the matter. Frankly you come over as someone who is really bitter about something or other or maybe a kinder word would be "disillusioned" , and always have every time our paths have crossed....

You are however right about one thing. It is questionable whether I will keep up my posts on Twitter and here indefinitely. I don't need to to do it, but for now I choose to do it. Trading is a long an difficult path to follow and the when you first start it can be very challenging to say the least, as losing money is the only real way to learn the craft. So I would like to think if I can save the odd person a year or two of that, then at least that's some positive contribiton to this forum. Also there's hardly much point in me saying do as I say, if I can't say do as I do...

No mystery, it's very obvious what your goal is and most of what you've just posted up is your usual disingenuous drivel. You're posting to get fresh meat newbie "clients" (as you call them) to pay you cash for your services after you found T2W a couple of months back through a guy who works out of your office..Got to hand it to you for front, using T2W as a free marketing tool aint a bad pitch, but yours does have a slightly different edge...if you can't beat them eh? And stop calling trading the Euro fiber or "fibre" as you first called it...it's embarassing bo11ox..

No mystery, it's very obvious what your goal is and most of what you've just posted up is your usual disingenuous drivel. You're posting to get fresh meat newbie "clients" (as you call them) to pay you cash for your services after you found T2W a couple of months back through a guy who works out of your office..Got to hand it to you for front, using T2W as a free marketing tool aint a bad pitch, but yours does have a slightly different edge...if you can't beat them eh? And stop calling trading the Euro fiber or "fibre" as you first called it...it's embarassing bo11ox..

I've been visitng T2W as a guest for about three years for I finally joined. As I said to scose and others before, I'm lazy and fiber ( see others use it too..)

http://www.babypips.com/blogs/chartology/how_much_higher_will_the_fiber.html

is easier to type quickly in multiple places, so sorry but I'll keep using it. But you really don't have to read "fiber" or any of this if it annoys you? As I said, here's your big chance, get a few more like minded people together like yourself - and get rid of me for good - go for it...I really don't mind either way. I like to trade, talk about trading, whatever. I'm not into all this other stuff you guys keep dragging me into, so Im happy to leave if thats the way it goes.

I've been visitng T2W as a guest for about three years for I finally joined. As I said to scose and others before, I'm lazy and fiber ( see others use it too..)

http://www.babypips.com/blogs/chartology/how_much_higher_will_the_fiber.html

is easier to type quickly in multiple places, so sorry but I'll keep using it. But you really don't have to read "fiber" or any of this if it annoys you? As I said, here's your big chance, get a few more like minded people together like yourself - and get rid of me for good - go for it...I really don't mind either way. I like to trade, talk about trading, whatever. I'm not into all this other stuff you guys keep dragging me into, so Im happy to leave if thats the way it goes.

You leaving or not is none of my business, it's *your thread* the floor is yours, but we both know the time you spend and the ultimate decision you make will be directly proportionate to the interest this thread generates leading to paying minions, it'll have nothing to do with the "other stuff guys keep dragging you into.."whatever that means.

Fwiw I'd just like vendors to be honest; whether playing the long or short confidence trick..

Swan, what's the big deal? He wins consistently. What's disingenuious is posing as a winner, but really is a loser. I can understand all your pouting if WT was a loser posing as a winner. C'mon, what do you want? I really don't believe nothing would make you happy. What if he got 500 pips per day and proved it? Maybe, it's you just don't like people posting consistent winning trades. It's something you can't deal with, because what is a cold hard fact is that most people on this site are wannabes or just losers (Apologies, it is not meant as a knock on anyone working to become a good trader.). Personally, I enjoy hearing and watching success. That also motivates me. If you think WT is disingenuous, then post some trades and prove you are better than he is.
I will say this for the benefit of newbies. Don't be a bandwagon jumper. If you are considering this guy's service, don't take my word, WT's word, and definitely don't listen to Swan--lol. Trade WT's posts on your demo account. Prove to yourself, one way or another, the authenticity of what you see. You need to be convinced in your own mind, and be never moved by heresay.
Okay, Wirral ,I just did a straw poll. The votes are unanamous (Misspelled? Maybe.). Stick around. Keep posting. We need good threads on this site.

Although I agree with a some of black swans comments,I certainly dont want you to leave yet. All Ive ever wanted is for you to be genuine in your calls and posts. Calling your trades with stops and target as they are taken is about as genuine as you can get,so do that and I will sing your praises win or lose.What I totally hate is people soley here to exploit newbies with wild claims. Reach 2000 pips on this thread and then no one will bother you.We are just protecting the newbies.Im sure you see where we are coming from

Although I agree with a some of black swans comments,I certainly dont want you to leave yet. All Ive ever wanted is for you to be genuine in your calls and posts. Calling your trades with stops and target as they are taken is about as genuine as you can get,so do that and I will sing your praises win or lose.What I totally hate is people soley here to exploit newbies with wild claims. Reach 2000 pips on this thread and then no one will bother you.We are just protecting the newbies.Im sure you see where we are coming from

Hi as you have seen repeatedly the Stop Loss is one of my main tools of the trade so to speak. I have no problem with that or your posts in general. I do however object to rudeness and blind negativity...

cable stopped out at -15 pips probably won't trade again until at least tomorrow v slow and bank holiday in Japan today. Best was about +15 pips up at one stage not really of any interest...

Status
Not open for further replies.