My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect this will go further, but its at the oversold area of its current range so that will do for today

So very frustrating slow day I could probably have done without aud/nzd +20 pips, usd/cad - 40 pips and cable -15 pips totals: - 35 pips

I do have the occasional losing day and I am fallible, but fortunately they are rare and can't rememebr when I had my last losing week..

You're right. Today was a snoozer. I couldn't watch the paint dry no longer, but still squeezed out about +50 pips for the day.

Thats better than I did yesterday. Should have just left it and gone out. Did you cut your buy on cable then? I got out of mine -15 pips. As you know Im still bullish on cable medium term but yesterday was not the day to prove that. There should be some buys during the week however.

market has dropped on bad borrowing figures, however it likely that these may have an opposite effect when the market uses them as ammuniation to support the likelyhood (along with persistently high inflation) that the BOE will have to raise interesdt rates sooner than it is currently indicating

I got out with a small gain. I got back in, but was a little early, but I'm like you, very bullish in cable. Check out the GBP/JPY. It's due for a strong move UP also.

Thats better than I did yesterday. Should have just left it and gone out. Did you cut your buy on cable then? I got out of mine -15 pips. As you know Im still bullish on cable medium term but yesterday was not the day to prove that. There should be some buys during the week however.

I got out with a small gain. I got back in, but was a little early, but I'm like you, very bullish in cable. Check out the GBP/JPY. It's due for a strong move UP also.

Yes I've been watching GBP/JPY also. I have been know to buy or sell both together under certain conditions. Its still a little early for both at the moment, but soon ..

I might be wrong,but i think wirrel wanted this thread for his trades that are called in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.