multi-nics

Looking at your profile, again, it surprises me that you do not seem to remember your gender..

The original owner of this account was an employee of mine, and she's female. I am, as almost everyone knows, a multi nic (zuppy), but rather than create a new nic, I just stole someone elses.

I didnt want Mr Sharky getting the benefit of an extra member :LOL:

I really cant be arsed to change the account details.

The original owner of this account was an employee of mine, and she's female. I am, as almost everyone knows, a multi nic (zuppy), but rather than create a new nic, I just stole someone elses.

That's pity. I was trying to be easy on you because I thought you were a female. :D

Now I know. I must admit that I should have realised that some of your remarks were not, exactly, ladylike but I put it down to a Maltese accent.

Anyway, it's all in fun, I hope. (y)

Good trading.

You do realise, zups, that t2w will now have to re-write their regs to accommodate identity theft :)
Richard

:LOL: Oh, blimey!! Not another one running up the honesty flag. Makes it difficult to turn a Nelsonian blind eye to returnees who behave themselves.

And you sang her a sweet song, a lullaby.....

'Tis the gift to be simple, 'tis the gift to be free
'Tis the gift to come down where we ought to be,
And when we find ourselves in the place just right,
'Twill be in the valley of love and delight.
When true simplicity is gain'd,
To bow and to bend we shan't be asham'd,
To turn, turn will be our delight,
Till by turning, turning we come 'round right

OK, Ok, any excuse to raise the lyrical tone of t2w.....:LOL:

oh no looks like Brie has departed. I am wondering what he will return as. maybe

doublegloucester
redleicester
wensleydale
dairylea
babybell

Attachments

• brie.jpg
    brie.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 169
What happened to Brie? After his heart felt confession too.
His posts seemed to have gone as well.

Are you dash in disguise?

Dash is dead, the Taliban had him killed.

He was fighting for them over in Afghanistan. Now, they could put up with his drinking, whoring, penchant for sodomy and general infidelness. But his bigotry, misanthropy and propensity for violence just got too much for them, so they had him whacked.

Apparently, the way they did it, they hid an IED in a goat's ar$e, and left it tethered outside his tent. Dash heard the bleating, stumbled out p1ssed as a fish, dropped his bags and - well, you can guess the rest.

I still miss my friend, and think of him often. It's worst when I'm shacked up with a transsexual midget hooker - those were his favourite, of course - and the experience just isn't the same without Dash there to tag-team.

RIP Dash. :cry:

Last edited:
I apologise for bringing up those memories, he sure sounded like an all round thoroughly bloody nice bloke.