T2W's subterranean multi nic troll culture

I wonder if sometimes members feel the whole forum disagrees with them, so they invent a multi nik in order to back themselves up?

Yes and no..the clever troll/multi nic often finds support from latent cronies he has left sleeping on the site, then like a child they knock on the friends' doors after 'tea time' to see if they want to come out to 'play games'...

He'll pick his time to re-register in the evening when he sees there's no mods on the forums, then goes on a troll hunt; trashing threads and members with a couple of buddies causing distruption. To think these are grown men with nothing better to do is stunning..There's the ignore feature, the "don't feed the troll message" but often a lot of members just keep their heads down thinking "oh, not getting involved in this, I don't want this sick, sad, no life, damaged loser getting a hard on for me as well.."

But back to one of the points I made I reckon it's the stress of trading/money being involved that causes the twisted motivation, if you were a fully committed and or successful trader would you behave like that? It can't just be a couple of loose wires in their hardware, there's obviously something that makes them go on tilt and stay there..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Lightning,
I can't say I always agreed with your decisions (FWTW) but you put in a huge amount of work into this site and I'm sure many others appreciate your efforts keeping the place clean.
I'd start an appreciation thread, but just imagine the liquid excrement which would pour down on me in torrents :LOL: - though it will anyway LOL
Respect to the Don :cool:
Richard

Last edited:
Okay you're an occasional troll as opposed to the full article.

Hmm...strange tangent you've gone off on here..are you feeling a little exposed and defensive? fwiw I don't class your change of IDs as trollish..

As for my acceptance/imput I judge it by the PMs and majoirty of reps I receive, all of which come from respected members of the forum/community..

Do you remember Technically Fundamental and his mate that would follow him around the site?
I can’t imagine him staying away. Did he ever come back as someone else?

Atilla, your post empty, maybe or poor link or something?

EDIT: Just got an email market phishing with your post as a ref.

Last edited:
Atilla, your post empty, maybe or poor link or something?

EDIT: Just got an email market phishing with your post as a ref.

Ok it was a picture of a troll. But I'll remove the link altogether. Just picked it up from Google images that's all.