multi-nics

Are you dash in disguise?

Moi? No, no, no!
Dash was an educated fella who sounded like he ate Victorias for breakfast. I am a dunceychump and sound like I've swallowed the contents of a Glastonbury thunderbox!

Dash is dead, the Taliban had him killed.

He was fighting for them over in Afghanistan. Now, they could put up with his drinking, whoring, penchant for sodomy and general infidelness. But his bigotry, misanthropy and propensity for violence just got too much for them, so they had him whacked.

Apparently, the way they did it, they hid an IED in a goat's ****, and left it tethered outside his tent. Dash heard the bleating, stumbled out p1ssed as a fish, dropped his bags and - well, you can guess the rest.

I still miss my friend, and think of him often. It's worst when I'm shacked up with a transsexual midget hooker - those were his favourite, of course - and the experience just isn't the same without Dash there to tag-team.

RIP Dash. :cry:

It's not true please, please tell me it's not:cry::cry::cry:

Oh well at least I still have the signed photo (hanging on my wall next to the one of Penfold's day out at CMC towers) of you n Dash crossing swords and towering above Bridget. His appears to be long, very long in fact. Get long my schlong:LOL:
Ahhh Happy days.

Moi? No, no, no!
Dash was an educated fella who sounded like he ate Victorias for breakfast. I am a dunceychump and sound like I've swallowed the contents of a Glastonbury thunderbox!

Oh well at least I still have the signed photo (hanging on my wall next to the one of Penfold's day out at CMC towers) of you n Dash crossing swords and towering above Bridget. His appears to be long, very long in fact. Get long my schlong:LOL:
Ahhh Happy days.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:(y)

If such a thing were possible, I'd vote to not only ban multi-nicks - but to only permit people to register with their real name. It would solve many of the problems T2W suffers from at the moment. Thankfully, few of the trolls on here are in the quite same league as the pathetic apologies for human beings that are exposed in this program - but the basic issues are much the same.

BBC iPlayer - Panorama: Hunting the Internet Bullies

Anonymity has advantages and drawbacks, like most things. I think though that it isn't really the central matter here.

I have little doubt that it would be negative from a commercial viewpoint. From a quality viewpoint, how many genuinely successful traders would wish to use their own names? I suspect that many are somewhat introverted and value their privacy highly.

Moi? No, no, no!

Ahhh Happy days.

I don't recall Penfold being mildly effeminate.