Message For Ftse Traders......

Wallstreet I must have you on the pay roll .
May I comend your thoughts as we may think alike re trading as best to watch the movers for toatal market direction, its good when it a large sector too, GE is a brilliant indicator as it as its fingers in many pies.

Many thanks M8

Tomtom

I wish I could use your account to trade , i would pay off my mortgage in no time......

I make money but I have too many costs

I had a £980 mortgage to pay for last 2 months........thank god its on rent!!

I just use my profits to get my £175k mortgage down!!

i think the crazy rally will be today post Geithner speech...........

I'm sticking my neck out on the line here.......

Everybody get your tomatoes ready to throw at me if i'm wrong......haha!!

I didn't see any tomatoes.................I wonder what that means!! huh hum!!

sorry for rubbing it in guys.........But I'm just impressed I called a bottom in this crazy market...

Do i get a slot on Bloomberg/CNBC...haha!!

I'm just glad that everyone derived benefit!!

I hope everyone made some money today.I did.
Brown is looking very confident guys...Vote Labour!
tom tom.......You are one big man sir..

First post and all that, may I ask wallstreet what market is the 'GE' ?

Welcome, welcome my friend......

GE = General Electric ........its a stock that is listed on the US market in the Dow Jones Ind index!!

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/GE-shares-hit-new-18/story.aspx?guid={5827FCC6-293C-4639-8E3D-C02812DE5F60}&dist=hplatest

any more question slet me know....

Attachments

• 4th march 16.51.png
    4th march 16.51.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 144
Hello and good afternoon everyone,

for the little it my be worth, I think we now (at last!) have begun wave 4 of FIVE, see chart. I have only drawn a stylised form, the level and duration are not accurate. But I think that the form of the wave may well not be a straightforward abc (as in wave 2) because of Elliott's rule of alternation. It may well be a zigzag, or a flat, for example. However, the move could well choppy. Sensible targets for a wave 4 top are difficult to calculate, but in any case can not exceed 3956, which was the bottom of wave 1.

Good luck,

WR

Attachments

• chart.JPG
    chart.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 159
Short FTSE 3626 Stop 3646. Tweezers top and I'll be aggressive with the stop.

Well that was a dumb entry. I should have waited until it kissed goodbye to the top of that channel. I've got family stuff to deal with and a meeting so I'm just going to let it ride.

Till later. Best of luck with your trades.

I wish I could use your account to trade , i would pay off my mortgage in no time......

I make money but I have too many costs

I had a £980 mortgage to pay for last 2 months........thank god its on rent!!

I just use my profits to get my £175k mortgage down!!

Had loads in my account then nothing too many time's to remember Wallstreet M8.

The times I ended up with nothing was when I got agressive and lost.

Currently loads in the account as had several good trades over the past 12 months.

Important if the market has of gone much lower yesterday a large % of savings and the account whould have dissapeared.

If you want to reduce the mortage M8 you require to take more risk, but with increased risk comes preasure and higher losses. Its a tough one M8.

Bet you can make £2500 each month ? right ? But when expenses and living cost come out the account never really grows, been there M8 that is why Im an agresive trader who dose risk more than he should some times. The results speak for themselfs.

Wish you all the best of luck for the rest of today and tomorrow M8.

Had loads in my account then nothing too many time's to remember Wallstreet M8.

The times I ended up with nothing was when I got agressive and lost.

Currently loads in the account as had several good trades over the past 12 months.

Important if the market has of gone much lower yesterday a large % of savings and the account whould have dissapeared.

If you want to reduce the mortage M8 you require to take more risk, but with increased risk comes preasure and higher losses. Its a tough one M8.

Bet you can make £2500 each month ? right ? But when expenses and living cost come out the account never really grows, been there M8 that is why Im an agresive trader who dose risk more than he should some times. The results speak for themselfs.

Wish you all the best of luck for the rest of today and tomorrow M8.

nice post , you hit the nail on the head...............

I live at home with parents, wife and 6 brother sisters all younger than me......Dad just lost his job at the airport so from paying 60% of household bills , it has now gone to 100%.......

hard work my friend......

profit is good but there are too many costs in this country & too cold......

thanks mate, keep in touch

Got out early for +23.. should have trailed it or put a stop closer to let it run.. oh well next time... thanks WS..

Got out early for +23.. should have trailed it or put a stop closer to let it run.. oh well next time... thanks WS..

thank you my friend

709 area has to hold in order to avoid collapse down to 700 and well well below.....!!

Attachments

• 4th march 17.19.png
    4th march 17.19.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 112