Message For Ftse Traders......

Im looking for a short on snp too, bt trying to get a good entry if i can,, dont wana give anythng back... (I think i need to stop trading for today) :)

Im looking for a short on snp too, bt trying to get a good entry if i can,, dont wana give anythng back... (I think i need to stop trading for today) :)

shorted S&P 720 & 721

stop loss 740!!

i will be adding more as i go along

you can never pick the top e or bottom guys so always buy in increments..........

Fingers crossed,, still holding..

you shouldn't be doing that?

fingers crossed, why?

execute your plan like i told you

entry
exit
stop loss

and walk away and let the computer do everything?

if you succeed, then good, if not then move on to next trade!!

starting to drop a little now. so how do you guys pick exit points, if you dont mind me asking?

I appreciate all the information i get off here guys, really helpful. Maybe slowly i can make some of that 4k back!

Looking to short the FTSE but also looking for the correct entry point!

here is an idea?

you trade at your own risk.......

Attachments

• FTSE 20.23.png
    FTSE 20.23.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 142
So WS, please forgive my ignorance, I'm still pretty new to this, but how did you know S&P would go down from 720-725? I couldn't see a resistance at this level?

easy formula for me today......................................and you can all follow if yo want!!

S&P > 700 market sustains rise and we may get a little rally

S&P < 700 all hell break loose and we test 680 and below taking all indices with it

OK guys.........

I think this post Asia stimulus Euphoria is over now........

back to normal day job.........

short, short ,short........haha!!

Goodnight all!!

just t clarify i did not trade at all today except for S&P shorts in last minutes of which I have already hit my daily target as I BOUGHT MORE @ 723 & 725!!!

ANYWAY......I only stayed on forum to help newbies and post charts to help them!!

I had a nice phone call today from a Newbie and it felt good helping him....

help others and you too shall be helped.......!!

I also owe WS a thanks. Im a newbie, and you always offer genuine, unselfish advice, to truely help others. I shorted S&P at 722, only by a small amount. £110 up atm! Thanks mate

I too shorted S&P at 119 but came out too early.Now kicking myself.Closed at 116.
Thanks for the information Wallstreet.
I am done for the day and it was a good day

OH well...........

S&P position is already looking Good...........

did anyone else short?

7186. I was snarfing some battered cod and chips at the time :)

My stop will be a bit above the 5DMA. 7079 was the close on ES! I can't wait to see the SPY volume on that sell-off. Maybe I should get stockcharts again.

Have a good evening everyone.