market direction

probably crude on a big day, its a ****ing wild ride!

also the ES can be brutal on a big days

dont trade ES much anymore that was more day trading.

for swing trading and racking up the points id say u cant beat crude or natty gas

yeh mate there tick bars of the ES emini electronic contract, but the guy is calling the trades from the SP big contract in the pits

that's just crazy! i bought his show called wall street warriors , season 2, and watched this guy trading fcoj in the pits he bought a tonne of calls, or puts, can't remember, but then the crop report or something comes out and he loses 980k in a few minutes! of course he holds on and made 5 million from that. seen how sneaky the little feckers can be; he got a broker and kept buying from him (but he was buying up his own sell orders which he planned to do, or something) he kept bidding the market up and 'whacked it down'. pretty awesome stuff

have you got the paul tudor jones film? thats better than wall street warriors, but yeh some of the pit scenes are good in that

have you got the paul tudor jones film? thats better than wall street warriors, but yeh some of the pit scenes are good in that
i seen a youtube clip of him where he was in the gym and all, and when he was saying about how there's gonna be a big big crash coming (1987) . he made some big bucks on that others did too, george soros , victor sperandeo. didn't see all of it though

there is a recent thread on here with a download link for it, great film..might even watch it just now! or maybe rouge trader..hmm...

wish they would do a follow up on those pair of ****ing retards pedaling sandisk stock, the "dip" that happened that they bought into, that was THE high hahah, classic

wish they would do a follow up on those pair of ****ing retards pedaling sandisk stock, the "dip" that happened that they bought into, that was THE high hahah, classic

o yeh the brokers?!?! 'this is the time to go in and get ballsy' (y). i tihnk sandisk went down to like 5 lol

also the guy at FCXM said that retail traders account for 20% of the forex's volume? my ass