market direction

How good can he be? He doesn't even fit all of the "best trader" qualities :cheesy:

Indeed. Until he opens up a Skype chatroom and does live calls, I for one will not be paying any attention to anything this man posts, now and for the forseable future. He's clearly a hoax, conman and incorrigible raconteur

Indeed. Until he opens up a Skype chatroom and does live calls, I for one will not be paying any attention to anything this man posts, now and for the forseable future. He's clearly a hoax, conman and incorrigible raconteur

err ok..

"incorrigible raconteur" I like that one :LOL:

just to add again, im in alot of these markets already. and regards my own entry's, i enter and adjust most of my positions on a Monday, so usually just enter on the open of said market

good level to get long the pound here

So I'm curious about getting long now, purely because the likelihood of a hung parliament is quite high. Don't you think it might have further south to go over the next 4 weeks or are you basing entry now on 1.48 being tested twice and it's now turned regardless of the outcome of the election?

i would be surprised by a test of below 1.5. i dont think there will be a hung parliament. obvisouly anything is possible in the markets, but the set of rules i traded to are screaming long. i have been long for a few weeks now, i added to my position last week near the lows

I hope you did that using your 'Rothschild Live Calls' service :whistling

BTW - nice to see some longer term trading on here. I've given up posting much on T2W because of the amount of horsesh1t and trolling so this makes for a refreshing change.

Because the likelihood of a hung parliament is quite high.
Are you telling me, that the governments around the world is going to have a competition to see who has the biggest **** ?

And you suspect, those with on average the biggest; would cause their currency to increase in value ?

Wow. Thats crazy man...

Your crazy.

robster970 said:
I've given up posting much on T2W because of the amount of horsesh1t

Ooops.

Last edited:
And you suspect, those with on average the biggest; would cause their currency to increase in value ?

Au contraire my scalping chum. Currency valuation is inversely proportional to how hung the government is. Dollar Index has been going up since March '09 because the US administration has tiny apendages. It's a factoid.

Au contraire my scalping chum. Currency valuation is inversely proportional to how hung the government is. Dollar Index has been going up since March '09 because the US administration has tiny apendages. It's a factoid.

Mmm interesting; maybe i could incorporate this into scalping ?

For example; when someone has a semi; thats going to decrease the value of the dollar index ... So i need to go monitor these important market variables ?

These binoculars will be a good investment after all.

Trading today ? I ain't, got a hot date with my bycycle (giggity)

Good thing my profits aren't inversely proportional to how hung I am.

Peter