How to do analysis

there you go DT...please restore your full faith in my credibility.

unfortunately i wasn't able to place a card on this calling you a ****...as its a screen shot.

Cool. You are da man!

I will have to be imaginative and think up my own 4 letter word to replace the ****.BTW - you know that "fanny magnet" is more than 4 letters, right?

Anyway, congratulations on a thus far successful spread bet. I hope you make enough for a tankful of gas for the Enzo.

why should i call my trades live? where did i say this thread was about trades? it was about how to try and predict the coming ism number you moron.

whats the matter..go home short? beat it

well the ism came in higher than expected and the first day of the year/quater/month was up 1.55%. pretty gash range today lets see what happens tomorow..although its looking a little heavy if im honest

:?:

Attachments

• index.png
    index.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 153
that is a gash chart, bloomberg web charts dont sync up how you think they do. so not sure what your point is?

It's just a basic % relative chart showing the spread narrowing as euro gains momentum, following on from what I was saying yesterday.

What's wrong with the sync?

well your kind of over looking the fact that the stoxx was up monday and the sp had to gap up to catch up...

why not do a proper spread chart to put your point across?

well the ism came in higher than expected and the first day of the year/quater/month was up 1.55%. pretty gash range today lets see what happens tomorow..although its looking a little heavy if im honest

Yup - volume was only about 1.4M, which is relatively light.

I think it'll be next week probably before we see the 3M+ days again, if indeed they continue in 2012.

how old is N Rothschild? words like "gash" arent even used by my 17 year old brother any more

Reactions: tar