How to do analysis

crude gapped up a dollar and ran as far as a + dollar fifty. unless something big happens over night i cant not see the sp gapping up big

well..the dax is up 2.5% this monday. if it stays like that i would hazard a guess the sp will be gapping north big time..

im expecting a push to new highs for the reason i posted lol..and a few others

i expecting buying off ism and nfp up into the 1330 level

crude gapped up a dollar and ran as far as a + dollar fifty. unless something big happens over night i cant not see the sp gapping up big

Nice gap up on the globex open- 20 points.

Your analysis was spot on. Mind you, you did predict a gap up AND no gap up.

I think from here it will go up or down. If not, it will go sideways.

But the market's been closed. I've never seen DMA but I assumed that you'd be getting filled at the top as has been my experience with spikes on SB.

scose i posted this thread before today lol, i said i was bullish! im already long..ive been long for a while and i was buying more about 5mins before globex close on friday

Shame you didn't mention that before the market opened.

Think of how much credibility you'd have right now.

Well - if you mentioned you were long - you know, about getting long 5 mins before the close on Friday because of your big gap up/small gap up predictions, that would look quite credible.

Saying 'yeah, I went long just before the bell' AFTER you watch the market move up, well that looks a bit iffy. In fact, I am sure the Rothschild we all know and love would call BS on someone that made such claims.

I'm not saying you did or didn't go long, by the way. Just how such claims appear.

why would i make a post about being bullish the sp and how i believe it was going up if i wasnt even long?

i didnt post my trades as this thread wasnt about what trades to take.

got to love the losers on this site, post up a good call but there is no credibility!! haha.

there you go DT...please restore your full faith in my credibility.

unfortunately i wasn't able to place a card on this calling you a ****...as its a screen shot.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-01-03 at 12.00.26.png
    Screen shot 2012-01-03 at 12.00.26.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 179
Well - you did have a 50% chance of being right and you did have the DAX confirming that the S&P would gap up. You could quite easily have changed your tune based on the DAX movement and claimed to be right.

You mentioned in another thread that your analysis was mostly right and I had not followed it and now I am going to.

As I mentioned, these threads are often tiresome because of the games played in them. You just played one - retrospectively calling a trade.

You are also playing another game - that of calling anyone that asks credibility related questions a loser. We had a guy called WallStreet1928 doing that a few weeks back.

there you go DT...please restore your full faith in my credibility.

unfortunately i wasn't able to place a card on this calling you a ****...as its a screen shot.

Are you trying to insult my intelligence with this sh!tty cheap party trick?

...Call your trades live or keep your mouth shut...