Look who's on TV....

I would presume they are all partnered with CMC somehow.

I'd have thought it would be a quid-pro-quo rather than them getting paid to present.

Has anyone really made it all the way through one of the videos?

I would presume they are all partnered with CMC somehow.

I'd have thought it would be a quid-pro-quo rather than them getting paid to present.

Has anyone really made it all the way through one of the videos?

All the way, you must be crazy, I watched a minute or two of Paul Holmes and couldnt make it any further. I think the fact he is also promoting 'secret nazi box man' was too much for me.

Once again, Pboyles managed to dig to the bottom of it, you must have a PHD in rural science.

All the way, you must be crazy, I watched a minute or two of Paul Holmes and couldnt make it any further. I think the fact he is also promoting 'secret nazi box man' was too much for me.

I got a good 4 or 5 minutes in - to just after the point where he said everything works - after all "these guys are mathematicians".

I think a video with Arabian in it would be good to watch, although really bad for business.

They could do a 1 hour video in a prop shop, think of all the colourful language.

I got a good 4 or 5 minutes in - to just after the point where he said everything works - after all "these guys are mathematicians".

I think a video with Arabian in it would be good to watch, although really bad for business.

They could do a 1 hour video in a prop shop, think of all the colourful language.

Maybe Pazienza will come back and do one, he could do it with his face hidden so as nobody recognises him, like when they interview Andy McNab on TV.

Don't know yet, in fact we're not 100% sure it is him, though it looks very likely.

i reckon it is our swan you know, though he's no longer here ..or is he? i bet he sneaked in the back door and having a giggle, hidden away there somewhere :D

we'll call him red october ;)

Re: Look who's on t.v....

He made reference several times about starting some kind of forex business, possibly a prop shop type thing or training. He kept saying it was the next step in his trading career.

Peter

That was one of his many boasts, along with his insults to us all along the way. I don't think he will be laughing at what is written,his fuse was too short. I guess cmc are trying to sound like they are a very friendly bunch by doing these guys at home vidoes.I used to be with them,they seem to have improved lately and the platform looks better.
How about we do a set of cmc horror vids about how much we've lost to them and how our stops have been taken, etc :)

He made reference several times about starting some kind of forex business, possibly a prop shop type thing or training. He kept saying it was the next step in his trading career.

Peter

There is no way on this earth he will have the funds/knowledge to start a legitimate prop shop.

There is no way on this earth he will have the funds/knowledge to start a legitimate prop shop.

I reckon he'll use a business model he's seen here, maybe some sort of pay to learn or pay to get a qualification. Something like Sky Hamilton and the others were doing. That would require little or no funds.

You know I always thought I made him nervous every time I exposed one of these outfits. It makes perfect sense now.

Ya don't reckon he was tellin porkies do ya...:cheesy:

Attachments

• delboy595.jpg
    delboy595.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 129
He must be getting paid for testimonials, OK maybe CMC can offer him something else but what is he getting from Cohen? Free Nazi boxes?

if they all vendors, what was swan vendoring?

nothing, i never even heard any vending talk from him. the thing he did wrong was rub people up the wrong way when posting

on the other hand there are all sorts of scam vendors here, but they say the right stuff and ingratiate themselves, so no one calls them out on their scam