Look who's on TV....

Some of the garbage those idiots in the videos are coming out with is unbelievable. Very entertaining to watch though. :)

Entertaining? A cure for insomnia, more like. Even the interviewer looked like he was fighting to stay awake.

On a more serious note, some of what Black Swan Holmes was spouting seemed to be either misleading or untrue, so maybe the FSA's pork pie squad should investigate?

well my reckoning on this is this:

Black Swan (from what I've been told like) was always trying to be a hard man and like "I'm a well hard northern man" and like "I'll fookin bosh you son".... and like the Paul Holmes in the video is like a camp little sausage. So yeah it could be him because he was a camp little sausage tryin to be a well hard man in the internet!

Black Swan = Camp Little Sausage

(also most what a remember from crappy video is usual ******** about trading like normal Black Swan)

well my reckoning on this is this:

Black Swan (from what I've been told like) was always trying to be a hard man and like "I'm a well hard northern man" and like "I'll fookin bosh you son".... and like the Paul Holmes in the video is like a camp little sausage. So yeah it could be him because he was a camp little sausage tryin to be a well hard man in the internet!

Black Swan = Camp Little Sausage

(also most what a remember from crappy video is usual ******** about trading like normal Black Swan)

Yep. Like Rothschild was a bouncer in scotland's roughest bars and is now a doctor in training.

Attachments

• 43204013.jpg
    43204013.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 174
I always thought Black Swan's posts were interesting and thought of him highly.

Rothschild wasn't that bad either. Had flaws no doubt but such is life. A unique character and no doubt even better sharpened than before.

I liked them both. (y)

I always thought Black Swan's posts were interesting and thought of him highly.

Rothschild wasn't that bad either. Had flaws no doubt but such is life. A unique character and no doubt even better sharpened than before.

I liked them both. (y)

BS and myself had many fights,but yes he was interesting at times and very intelligent. sadly he was found wanting on many occasions and told a pack of lies and belittled many, probably when he was losing. Also made ridiculous claims about how many pips he made etc,the list is endless.