An interview with HowardCohodas

I don't like Howard Cohones. Not one bit.

You biatchez bin warned.

Cohones, attend to yo bidness. It strizzle, but don't be frontin' wit me, you ain't no trader G. You a punk.

Fool see me comin, fool betta step off wit a quickness, lest ah flex mah pimp hand up on yo punk a$$.

Word is bond.

i like howard, he's done nothing wrong against forum rules as yet, has a polite, pleasant posting style, unlike some! so if members don't happen to like his posting style then i suggest members go read something else, ok.

Your motives not pure, like virgin Russian snow. They filthy, like 10 rouble Russian whore working in Istanbul bar.

Shluha vokzal'naja. I fart in direction of you.

I've turned from resenting being trashed on this forum to looking forward to it.

It appears the blow-back has resulted in increasing my fan base who appreciate what I'm doing. They are beginning to outnumber the trashers by a significant margin,. Go figure.

Keep it up.

i like howard, he's done nothing wrong against forum rules as yet, has a polite, pleasant posting style, unlike some! so if members don't happen to like his posting style then i suggest members go read something else, ok.

Totally agree, I like him, it's obvious that he's gonna start selling something soon, but we all saw that coming a couple of weeks back..no problemo. So stop it with the bullying you bunch of 5hit-houses...he adds a certain flavour and new dimension to the madness..And he's a bit of an old boy, prob a 'Nam Vet', so show a bit of respect :D

And he's a bit of an old boy, prob a 'Nam Vet', so show a bit of respect :D

I did not have the privilege of serving my country in that way. I tried to join Air Force ROTC because I wanted to fly and it would help pay for college. My eyes were not good enough. During the time I was at risk, I had a critical skills deferment because of a project I was working on. Got to visit Edwards Air Force Base which was an incredible thrill for any flying enthusiast. If we get that far with the interview, I have some funny stories about that as well.

Ah! My posts censored by Western capitalist pig-filth dog. You need balls to play this game, balls you not have. Why you not have? Because you perfumed girly-man.

I add you to list for crushing.

On a serious note, how is the deleting process determined? My Russian posts were deleted, but this stuff is allowed to remain?

I don't get it.

I don't like Howard Cohones. Not one bit.

You biatchez bin warned.

Cohones, attend to yo bidness. It strizzle, but don't be frontin' wit me, you ain't no trader G. You a punk.

Fool see me comin, fool betta step off wit a quickness, lest ah flex mah pimp hand up on yo punk a$$.

Word is bond.

For the record, I like Howard. Whether I agree or disagree with his opinions is irrelevant. He adds a different personality to the boards. If he is selling anything I don't care. He hasn't spammed the forum or tried to shove any of it down our throats. I reserve the right to change my opinion if circumstances change, but at the moment that's my view.

Peter

OK. I read post #6. I'm awaiting the next question now and the response to it.

And I'm throwing in a photograph of the great Bernard Baruch by the excellent portraitist Yousuf Karsh, just because Baruch was one of the good guys of trading, and he was also a member of a "minority faith".

picture.php

He was a good guy, fair enough, but that picture features in 35.71% of your posts. If you're going to keep telling us about him, can you post a different snap please?

Say something nice about JL for a change - your hero would approve, they were close friends after all.

Respect ?

Why ?

Yet another pointless, illegal war where America got their assholes whipped !!

Doesn't mean you shouldn't respect vets or those currently in the armed forces. It's not their war(s). You can disagree with reasons for going to war but don't take it out on those who sacrifice on the ground. This applies to any country.

Peter

Question 2: How would you deal with the problem of oildaytrader?

(Problem demonstrated pretty well in this thread)