Look who's on TV....

Well he is promoting the secret nazi box decoder so I'd expect a few embellishments.

I've just realised that my comment made no sense without posting the background. The website is now down but he was promoting the services of none other than Guy Cohen on his website. It still shows up in a google search.

'paul holmes - Illuminati-Trader
illuminatitraderreview.com/tag/paul-holmes/28 Feb 2008 – Illuminati-Trader Review • Minimum Risk Option Trading? Home Illuminati-Trader Sales Page Review of Illuminati-Trader ...
'

I've just realised that my comment made no sense without posting the background. The website is now down but he was promoting the services of none other than Guy Cohen on his website. It still shows up in a google search.

'paul holmes - Illuminati-Trader
illuminatitraderreview.com/tag/paul-holmes/28 Feb 2008 – Illuminati-Trader Review • Minimum Risk Option Trading? Home Illuminati-Trader Sales Page Review of Illuminati-Trader ...
'

hmm, I don't think he was into that sort of thing in 2008,he was new to trading,lots of whats been said fits in,but some inst quite right

I put my money on that being Black swan.

Watch the video at 05:23:clap:

The comment:1)trading any think under two hours is noise.2)he admits to trying to trade under two hours but can't. 3)having vocal battles with people online including myself,over short term trading.4)talks about cmc funky app,do you remember his glowing review of cmc ipad app.5)has an love for Cmc owner Peter Cruddas

I know he supports everton, is that an Liverpudlian accent?

Sorry one more, watch 19:28:LOL::cheesy::LOL:

Scalping can't be done with SB firms, difficult enough with ECN brokers. Presumably you mean low TF trading, as opposed to scalping the spread looking for a couple pf pips..

It's all too personal and subjective to offer advice, I only swing and or position trade FX, only you know what fits your personality and the amount of screen time you can or want to dedicate towards trading.

I could argue to death with folk that anything below the 2HR TF is noise but they'd come back to me thrusting their sharpe ratio under my nose telling me they don't give a 5hit, they enjoy taking 50 trades in a day (25 winners) and walking away from the table with an average of 30 pips every day, heh their life's a bowl of cherries, but it's just not for me...QUOTE=Black Swan;1651894}

Last edited:
More evidence he may be our Swannie:

@ 1:00 on the video he says he was involved in the mortgage market, lead creation

and this quote from another thread:
Mortgage lending, lead creation, commentary on the housing market, micro development in run down areas is what I did in a *former* life.

BOE published mortgage lending figures today, lowest since records began, we're now back to 1980's levels for approvals, ouch, that'll hurt the over leveraged properdee developer if/when he needs to sell.The 80's thing is starting to worry me; Duran Duran and Bob Geldof just released their new tracks, Tory govt, royal wedding, high unemployment, riots, and Kenny Dalglish is the *new* Liverpool manager..If only I could get my 1980's good looks back and be tripping in The Hacienda..:innocent:

Peter

I think he have himself away a bit on the CMC thread when PC was still there. It was like hed joined some sort of grovelling spread bet worshiping cult. God knows you couldn't mention the word slippage without being called some sort of 'tard' or 'f...wit'. He called me a stalker for finding an old post where he was moaning about slippage on his 'sons account'.

Still there's all sort of weirdos on the Internet so no real surprise. Beginner Joe will be along soon to check out all out statements so better get some rest.

What a dick.

"All strategies work" - LMAO!

These people that created indicators were mathematical experts - of course they work.

Shame they couldn't trade though, eh?

By that measure Ehlers Cybernetics should be a printing press.

when in my younger days if I saw a missed call on my girlfriends phone, within an hour I assumed she had shagged 1/2 the English speaking world and a few more. I do hope this is not a witch hunt on an innocent man. Perhaps trade2win could provide more evidence. Many on this site believed he was the real deal and I'm sure they are shamelessly with holding vital evidence. Come on swannies fans your being very quiet

after watching it i have to agree its Black Swan. There are too many matches to categorize this as merely a coincidence.

nice work PB, so hes not even the chosen one,just trying to make himself seem important again.