Index Trading April 23 - April 27

ian said:
Good trading Ziff, I missed the move but might get a chance if we bounce.

Thanks Ian - wish it was like this every day :cool:

Stop on remaining two thirds moved to 66 locking in 22 points on each = 44 locked in

Ziff said:
Thanks Ian - wish it was like this every day :cool:

Stop on remaining two thirds moved to 66 locking in 22 points on each = 44 locked in

Good Trading....You switched to this thread Ziff !

ceydababy said:
Good Trading....You switched to this thread Ziff !

Thanks ceydababy - just me trying to be organised :eek:

Closed one third at 50 for +38; 50 points banked stop on last third at 56

FTSE Thread

Ziff said:
Last one out at 56.

12 + 38 + 32 = 82 points.

VERY WELL DONE !

Taken 15 points today. Could have taken more....lost my bottle (damn !!!) You are a master of the moving average ! I would have been down 82 using the EMA crosses system...just cannot get it to work for me.

Who do you trade with Zif ?

Ziff said:
Last one out at 56.

12 + 38 + 32 = 82 points.

Well done,Ziff.

No trades for me - too busy messing around with my printer - missed the bounce as well
:(

Still, there's always more another day ;)

ian said:
Well done,Ziff.

No trades for me - too busy messing around with my printer - missed the bounce as well
:(

Still, there's always more another day ;)

Hey Ian,

Do you trade FTSE Cash or Futures ? Who are you trading with ?? I am with Capital Spreads...

Anyone know of a site that tells me how many points the ex divi is worth on the FTSE today? In a perfect world a site that tells me on Tuesday afternoon.

For what its worth I've been long for a few days average around 6460. I feel the Nasdaq is strong enough to drag the dow thro 13 and in turn the FTSE but I freely admit its bloody hard going being long this week

ian said:
short. @ 68

Hallo Ian,

Are you on the chat show? :) Nice to see you around. I said I was packing in index trading last autumn but, to be honest, trading London shares can be tedious, so have started on Footsie again.

This morning I made 9.5 points long and went short at 57.8.

Good trading

Split