FX Trading April 23 - April 27

Cable will

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2be said:
Dear Compounding, with some unusual distaste I have speed-read your postings which I have ignored during my trading hours. Since I do not trade on Friday evening I thought I can afford to give you a minute or too. You have IMHO obviously compounded many words of thrush quality. There seem to be little of positive insight in your postings, and I wander what was your reason to post it, unless you treat it as a joke, which I hope it might be. As far as trading is concerned I do wish you many good trades, and there is no reason for anything else but to wish you all the best.
Kind regards,
2be

Thanks. When traders like TPF come into my Journal and post his waste, that upsets me. I called him out for a trade off and he pretends that he doesn't see the challenge. I came on this thread to try to prove myself, but when you have "know it all's" and bad traders like what you see in this thread on this board, it makes the job a tad difficult. I came on this board bothering no one. TPF started this mess. My motto is "Let the trades speak for themselves". What happen to the times when good traders are the one who got respect? Not PR traders - ones who are more concerned with keeping up appearances and popularity. I said previously the trading communtiy is a joke and a mess, and I'm going to help clean it up.

DC, I'll get back to you.

My evaluation on TPF is that he is at least a trader. On a scale from 1 to 10 so far from what I've read on him he is a 7. If those trades he being during the last 24hr for in fact genuine and not bum Steers, then he is a 5.

dc2000 said:
we'll let you know when the waste paper is full,need a coffee, chair adjusting etc

You are my friend so disoriented as a trader I don't even know where to start. I see some post of you trying to sell a system? What are you a salesman? Answer this folks! if he was truly good and successful at trading, why does he have to try to sell a trading system? This guy has been on this forum before the dinosaurs and has nothing to show for it. A few winners here..a lot more losses there...please. Give me a break. I don't even think you have a trading style or technique. What purpose are you even on this board? your "status" can't save you from the simple fact that you are mediocre. This guy has never put up 1 clean cut trading journal in his life, but yet he speaks as if he is "somebody" around here. Your the one who should be fetching me coffee, and filing my paper work. You are living a true fantasy on this T2W board...Lol.

My evaluation of DC: He is NOT a trader.

counter_violent said:
Cable flag broken....now can it make the mid session @ 953..dire momentum...if it does i'll post a chart of the C V diamond

O K heres the chart...shows start of cable london session .....price falls sharply, makes a base and switches back to make a high....first ellipse.....if it's considered this high is in for the day then the diamond would be drawn much earlier...

Diamond drawn around actual high and low of the session...base, top, LHS, (RHS projected time for a hit)

Projected price for the hit was 1.9953..( mid price point)...actual hit was 1.9953...lol this almost never happens bang on....but today for some odd reason :rolleyes:

If you decide to trade the diamond...exercise caution...as with all patterns they sometimes do'nt deliver..

CV

Compounding said:
You are my friend so disoriented as a trader I don't even know where to start. I see some post of you trying to sell a system? What are you a salesman? Answer this folks! if he was truly good and successful at trading, why does he have to try to sell a trading system? This guy has been on this forum before the dinosaurs and has nothing to show for it. A few winners here..a lot more losses there...please. Give me a break. I don't even think you have a trading style or technique. What purpose are you even on this board? your "status" can't save you from the simple fact that you are mediocre. This guy has never put up 1 clean cut trading journal in his life, but yet he speaks as if he is "somebody" around here. Your the one who should be fetching me coffee, and filing my paper work. You are living a true fantasy on this T2W board...Lol.

Ah yes because I once sold a trading strategy I must be a salesman :LOL: as for the trading journal please why would I need to ?? :LOL:
Does one have to have a purpose to come on this board?

Compounding said:

Who do you consider are "traders" then? :LOL:

IMO you are not a trader
How many of your worthless dollars did you make today then?

dc2000 said:
Ah yes because I once sold a trading strategy I must be a salesman :LOL: as for the trading journal please why would I need to ?? :LOL:
Does one have to have a purpose to come on this board?

ever heard of the ignore function? ;)

Compounding. Go and set up a live Head2Head journal in the journals section so we can go head to head for real. Or would you like me to set one up with rules etc.

counter_violent said:
Who do you consider are "traders" then? :LOL:

IMO you are not a trader
How many of your worthless dollars did you make today then?

You can tell who are traders, and who are not. You can smell traders from a mile away. They have a certain character, demeanor, and last but not least they actually trade these markets and not just dabble in them. Me? I'm a trader. You? you are a dabbling wannabe. Big differece, bub. The best thing I can say about TPF is that at least he is a trader, he definitely has the poise. You my friend don't. And this DC guy is ever worst, I don't even have anymore words for him.

Jacinto...Lol. Don't know too much about ya..I'll investigate later...

The Pearl Fisher said:
Compounding. Go and set up a live Head2Head journal in the journals section so we can go head to head for real. Or would you like me to set one up with rules etc.

Now this in interesting....I would love for you to set things up. Why? because I want to see what these rules are going to be.. :). It will most certain give me some insight into the inner sanctum...so please, lets get this thing going! It will only make us better trader at the end of the day TPF, you are doing something very good...

Compounding said:
Now this in interesting....I would love for you to set things up. Why? because I want to see what these rules are going to be.. :). It will most certain give me some insight into the inner sanctum...so please, lets get this thing going! It will only make us better trader at the end of the day TPF, you are doing something very good...

I'll go and start things off.

I am trying to keep this thread from disintegrating. We agree to keep out of this thread then?

Post your thoughts and input in the journal until we start trading, then they can be deleted to keep the journal nice and clean.

LOL well considering today was moderately profitable @ £712.00......in case you can't work it out...thats $1422.00

Now run along little boy

Compounding said:
THAT'S who you are. Flee.

todays minimum wage of 20 pips was 1400 quid. lol.

oh dear, meant dollars. thought it was 1 to 1. lol

pinche gringo come verga

Last edited:
right compounded, i am using the ignore function with you, just had about enough of a little troll posting around. stick to your journal and stay there.

bye......

The Pearl Fisher said:
I'll go and start things off.

I am trying to keep this thread from disintegrating. We agree to keep out of this thread then?

Post your thoughts and input in the journal until we start trading, then they can be deleted to keep the journal nice and clean.

Look, bub. You started this whole thing and your bandwagon decided to jump in, remember? I was in my own thread minding my own business. Don't talk to me about rubbish. Set up the journal, and state your rules. We will see who is the overall best trader. Im excited! this FX section of T2W is now finally starting to liven up!

Things that must be taking into consideration are as follows:

1. The drawdown on the trade. Which mean's how much a trader is willing to lose on a trade in order to make the trade successul (positive net gain).

2. The frequency of which one is trading at. You can't compare a bicycle to a porshce. There is just no comparison. This one explains itself.

3. The length of time which one hold's their trade's. If I stay out on the rough, windy, volatile, and chaotic seas for just 2hrs for example, and a counterpart of mine is out on those same seas for 1 day. Who is more at danger?. This one explains itself.

4. The amount of winning trades vs. losing trades. Also, if possible one must "show their work". Not just "4", but "2+2=4". And with that said let's get it on!

Compunding. I dont think you want to trade, do you.

Because you are doing a good job of getting yourself banned from the forum before you have to start trading. Calm down and get out of this thread.

The Pearl Fisher said:
I dont think you want to trade, do you.

Because you are doing a good job of getting yourself banned from the forum before you have to start trading. Calm down and get out of this thread.

Set the journal up. I mean business.

He’s like a bad dream isn’t he?

I’m scared to go to bed in case I have a nightmare with compounding shaking my shoulder, waking me up and saying “call yourself a sleeper? You don’t know the meaning of the word”