FX Trading April 23 - April 27

Cable will

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Pearl Fisher said:
To all traders who made some gains today. Excellent. You have my fullest admiration.

To all those who didn’t remember this, “there is always somebody worse off than yourself.” And that somebody is me. I got stuffed. I couldn’t even go for a pee today without it costing me an arm and a leg.

OH well such is trading. Until Monday then.

I remember you doing realy well yesterday though. :)

My goodness. What has thou shown me O father above.. :( . I have spent about 5-10 going through this thread and TPF journal. Are you guys sure you know what your doing in these markets? No, no..Im not joking around here. This is the worst trading massacre I have ever seen in my whole FX trading carrer. I wished TPF the best in his trading, but it seems he got it the worst out of all.

You guys should try doing some research into trading these markets 1st before you even start trading. When you think you've got something that works, then take it to market (no pun). I personally would not be in the market, or even dare open up a journal if I wasn't sure I had something. This is a tragic comedy. I really mean that. Regardless of what you guys think of Compounding...here's one thing - Compounding doesn't trade like that, and I don't have those problems, but I know what it feels like believe me. I know the pain, and I know the pain is real. Call this post what you may, but It come's from the heart.

Now, lets see If I could make some money before market close. You guys know where to find me, my journal is in the open....

Cable flag broken....now can it make the mid session @ 953..dire momentum...if it does i'll post a chart of the C V diamond

I closed out this trade(short USDCHF) this morning at 1.2049 for a profit of 46 pips.

That's it for me this week, have a good weekend all.

The Pearl Fisher said:
Compounding, get your ass out of here, and over to my Journal thread. Leave this thread and its traders alone.

You should tell the markets to leave you all alone. It is doing far more damage to you guys than I could ever do.

Rates rising in the US is like life being found on Mars. It's possible.

Does anybody believe Vista saving Microsoft?

Where did all those creative accountants go to work after Enron? :cheesy:

Creative destruction more like! Spelt S T A G N A T I O N

I'm really looking forward to next week.

The Pearl Fisher said:
To all traders who made some gains today. Excellent. You have my fullest admiration.

To all those who didn’t remember this, “there is always somebody worse off than yourself.” And that somebody is me. I got stuffed. I couldn’t even go for a pee today without it costing me an arm and a leg.

OH well such is trading. Until Monday then.

hi tpf sorry you had a poor day
but then ,I think you had other things on your mind ,
Monday is a new day ,new start
just put him on the ignore list

hornblower said:
hi tpf sorry you had a poor day
but then ,I think you had other things on your mind ,
Monday is a new day ,new start
just put him on the ignore list

I reckon TPF has a new blogg stalker and he ain't pretty...

Watch out for your rabbit stew TPF :cheesy:

just wondering where the big boys want to be ,for the start of next week
they will want to be at 951

DC are you in the DOW today ?

Im on at the moment until 8pm but getting ready to sell hard going into next week

compounding why all the bold wording ?? ADD perhaps?

Just let the trades speak for themselves, bub. I been through these threads all the way back to the beginning of the month. I know you guys well. So, talk all the nonsense you's want to talk, because your trades certainly ain't saying a word. TPF called his journal "Bum Steers" because he isn't confident in his trading, and I know this. I've read his resume. He is just like the rest of you's "traders". He hides. But in the words of ol' blues eyes "Oh no, O no not me, I did it myyyyyyy wayyyyyy" :)

You guys know where to find me.

dc2000 said:
they will want to be at 951

Im on at the moment until 8pm but getting ready to sell hard going into next week

compounding why all the bold wording ?? ADD perhaps?

He has a speech impediment perhaps :LOL:

Compounding said:
Just let the trades speak for themselves, bub. I been through these threads all the way back to the beginning of the month. I know you guys well. So, talk all the nonsense you's want to talk, because your trades certainly ain't saying a word. TPF called his journal "Bum Steers" because he isn't confident in his trading, and I know this. I've read his resume. He is just like the rest of you's "traders". He hides. But in the words of ol' blues eyes "Oh no, O no not me, I did it myyyyyyy wayyyyyy" :)

Oh I quite sure my trades can speak for themselvs you may wish to go back further than a month though Im not long back from three weeks in South Africa

dc2000 said:
Oh I quite sure my trades can speak for themselvs you may wish to go back further than a month though Im not long back from three weeks in South Africa

compounded,

DC has a track record you would die for. anyway, how about the following deal:

you stay in your thread and throw pies over there, and keep all of us bad immature traders alone without your polluting comments.

is that a deal?

j

Compounding said:

Dear Compounding, with some unusual distaste I have speed-read your postings which I have ignored during my trading hours. Since I do not trade on Friday evening I thought I can afford to give you a minute or too. You have IMHO obviously compounded many words of thrush quality. There seem to be little of positive insight in your postings, and I wander what was your reason to post it, unless you treat it as a joke, which I hope it might be. As far as trading is concerned I do wish you many good trades, and there is no reason for anything else but to wish you all the best.
Kind regards,
2be