FX Trading April 23 - April 27

Cable will

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jacinto said:
ever heard of the ignore function? ;)

Yup, though it can spoil the flow of a thread, I don't believe its an accident that said poster has chosen the most popular thread on t2w to disrupt

I want to apologise to all the members here. I feel somewhat responsible for the recent and unnecessary intrusion.

I think he has an incentive now keep out of the thread. Great thread it is too.

Enjoyed myself immensely here.

All the best

TPF

Where's the journal? Let's get this thing setup with the rules TPF..I think it would be good for the both of us, and for the FX community. Healthy Competition. I hope everyone's got tickets to the fight... :). This one was in the making.

The Pearl Fisher said:

Nice setup, and I like the rules :). You made a good point at the end, any other traders willing to join, please step forth soon. This is the kind of stuff that makes my passion for trading justified.

General Note: You want to make it in this business? Or solidify your place in this business? This competion wouldn't hurt a soul. Anyone can join, this is not a matter of "I don't have nothing to prove" it is a matter of "For love of the game!". Come one and come all, for 7 days a trading competition, live. You've got skills? Let the trading community see. Anyone who joins this competion will only be made stronger as a trader, so make haste!

He’s like a bad dream isn’t he?

I’m scared to go to bed in case I have a nightmare with compounding shaking my shoulder, waking me up and saying “call yourself a sleeper? You don’t know the meaning of the word”

LOL...That's funny.