Im off.

... the course you seem to be following now is much better, for you as an individual and for mankind in general.
Do you really want someone operating on you that has a 'do or die' mentality?

"Aw shucks, just cut the wrong thing. Well, as I'm in here, might as well cut a few other things too, can't make much more difference now...".

hah, my do or die was about 300,000...was about 30 big SP's in the pits. let me know when you have experienced that.

because i love the pits and everything they stand for, i was obsessed with them. i would have committed murder to become a local.

hah, my do or die was about 300,000...was about 30 big SP's in the pits. let me know when you have experienced that.
Yes, of course it was...

You were and very likely still are an arrogant little turd whose obvious ignorance of the mechanics of trading and what trading (and traders) is all about was missed by all but the few who actually do it for a living.

If you blanked out for a few hundred quid, I could believe you. Nobody does a do or die on 300K because with that mindset you would never had got to 300K in the first place.

From some of these responses it sounds like you really weren't cut out for trading.

Yes, of course it was...

If you blanked out for a few hundred quid, I could believe you. Nobody does a do or die on 300K because with that mindset you would never had got to 300K in the first place.

He might have done if he started with 600K...:)

Yes, of course it was...

You were and very likely still are an arrogant little turd whose obvious ignorance of the mechanics of trading and what trading (and traders) is all about was missed by all but the few who actually do it for a living.

and you would know you ****ing clown?

...because money is the root of all evil

If you are quoting then that is slightly incorrect, the saying is:

The "love" of money is the root of all evil.

This would make sense as money in itself is inert.

Paul

If you are quoting then that is slightly incorrect, the saying is:

The "love" of money is the root of all evil.

This would make sense as money in itself is inert.

Paul

(y)

One of many great and tiresome selectively-pruned quotes. I suppose it was originally done for nefarious purposes, but now the incorrect versions have become so universal few people remember the real ones.

Oh well.

He might have done if he started with 600K...:)
Ignoring the obvious humour intended Paz, even that isn't possible. Nobody with the nous to make 600K in any endeavour would have the ability to kiss their last 300K goodbye in so cavalier a manner.

Under 'Bollox' in my dictionary is says 'See NR".

Ignoring the obvious humour intended Paz, even that isn't possible. Nobody with the nous to make 600K in any endeavour would have the ability to kiss their last 300K goodbye in so cavalier a manner.

Under 'Bollox' in my dictionary is says 'See NR".

I agree with you in general, although I can think of an exception. What if they made their 600K by having a rich Daddy...:LOL:

and you would know you ****ing clown?
Well, I'm still trading and you ain't...

When you've lost your first few patients you can always claim you deliberately self-destructed which means you're still a great doctor/surgeon - whatever, in your eyes anyway.

What happened to 'off until next year'? What's up, time on your hands? Has your baboon run off?

because i love the pits and everything they stand for, i was obsessed with them. i would have committed murder to become a local.

yeah i wud have liked to be trader in the pits too but them days are gone now :cry:

but, honest, if you were trading pit contract instead of e-mini (and werent spreading against it either), that to me smacks of ego and wanting to be like one of them in the market wizards book.

But anyway i havent got 300 grand in my account so you must have been good at something. its a bit of a shame you had to lose all the money to lose the bad mind you were in, as well that I werent on trade to win before when you were here because i read the first post in this thread and I think we would get along

but anyway at least you got good story to tell :) and good luck in your doctoring (y) im gonna look at your old posts and see if I can learn

i read the first post in this thread and I think we would get along

but anyway at least you got good story to tell :) and good luck in your doctoring (y) im gonna look at your old posts and see if I can learn
Dunno if I'm missing some deep p!ss-taking here old chap, but if not, you're really turning into a total mincer.

If you're serious, you'd probably have better luck dressing up as a baboon, he's rather partial I understand....A female one of course. There's nothing queer about old NR.....