Fx 2008

Trading with Boss Hog-Marketology,the jet stream governs pip stream. "Todays PipCast"

boss_hogg.jpg

Thank You Boss! (y)

Here follows this evenings PipCast! Enjoy. We now have an area of high pressure moving in leading to new highs. Prevoius to this we had low cyclonic system leading to a temporary pip depression, coming off the previous high pip,er, pressure previous to that , by Golly !

hog1pp3.png

THIS POST IS PRESENTED BY BOSS HOG FOR INFOTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!

Marketology, jet stream pip stream. " PipCast " GBPJPY

THIS MORNINGS PIPCAST! The jets effect means we now have an area of LOW pressure moving in suggesting it will be raining pips south from 203.73/80 looking ahead .

Marketology- jet stream pip stream update.

Hit on early short. Wet n Wild(ish) See how long this hgh pressure lasts looks good for longs looking ahead off 204.00 zone according to the JET !!

wwmc0.png

Its going Tantric?

Jets holding up, price is steppin up, looks like a prod higher might be coming..
Zig zag up and down all day enough to drive plenty of people off the edge, so it helps if your already that way inclined maybe! Paint drying! hmm where it rolled my short over, was also the support base for the rest of the day ..
See what happens from here. I'd like it to bust a few hundred higher .......

ww2br6.png

flopped to short 204.68 bless it. see if we get a stretch south from here or if come eu i be chasin it up again ! I've peeped 204.50 at mo, i'll go have a nice dream .....snarly old day, glad to see the back of that ..... :)

No amount of wishful thinking would of taken this over 205.00 yesterday! Solid defense, all the attempts to prod up failing. Stepping down now, I'd like to see it tank a few hundred down fom here... etc.etc. I reckon all the bank traders have been at the beach or something, thats why all the chop!? bit of rain in London today so maybe back to normal.Weather cycles!

ww3lk0.png

triple rejection of the highs / 205 was a perfect short opp on the other hand although the down move could be a tad stronger

triple rejection of the highs / 205 was a perfect short opp on the other hand although the down move could be a tad stronger

yah, these things can take time to unwind at times. Funny how sometimes it gets to round numbers and can flick past a few pips, but not eve a whiff around 205.05/10. I'm almost annoyed it didnt trade 205 XX something. All the other s n r was "agro'd" :LOL:

reversed for another shot at the title now........ ej really pushing up so think gj will follow

Bearing in mind we are in an uptrend from a few days ago.... each dip should be sold carefully with concentration on the S/R and main TL pushing these back up... the line chart shows the S/R well and with enough strength we should see quite the burst north later....

Attachments

• yens.gif
    yens.gif
    74.6 KB · Views: 192
hopefully wasp thats the sensible bunch loading up to get short,whereas the bleary eyed fools already were in the middle o the night ! I not going to say "they" dont pull it back sweetly for themselves to gently,gracefully step on for a hush puppied ride , but......

So looking to see if GBPJPY meets a bit of resistance 204.60/70. See what happens.

Bearing in mind we are in an uptrend from a few days ago.... each dip should be sold carefully with concentration on the S/R and main TL pushing these back up... the line chart shows the S/R well and with enough strength we should see quite the burst north later....

yeah I track all the s n r flopping in on a small t/f, So I trust my set up to react to it in a timely manner! Thats the plan ,anyway.

What does stick out from this AM is that 3 minute period at 7.30 AM a bit too swift a little prod at that time. And its climbed ever since! Well its havin a look a 204.60 zone. Still early days.

Let the pips fall where they may. :D

yeah I track all the s n r flopping in on a small t/f, So I trust my set up to react to it in a timely manner! Thats the plan ,anyway.

What does stick out from this AM is that 3 minute period at 7.30 AM a bit too swift a little prod at that time. And its climbed ever since! Well its havin a look a 204.60 zone. Still early days.

Let the pips fall where they may. :D

That uptrend held it true although the S/R was temporarily broken but its strength has died a bit.... Need a catalyst to break it North or its south again if we break that TL....

GammerJammer, buy, buy now!

Attachments

• gbpjpy.gif
    gbpjpy.gif
    24.7 KB · Views: 193
That uptrend held it true although the S/R was temporarily broken but its strength has died a bit.... Need a catalyst to break it North or its south again if we break that TL....

GammerJammer, buy, buy now!

Yah, what Im thinking about is yesterday an it not breaking 205. Suppose it could do today but why not yesterday, fundy news? traders at the beach or no demand. Sounds like I am thinking for logical explanation, well not really, but why,why,!:LOL:

Yah, what Im thinking about is yesterday an it not breaking 205. Suppose it could do today but why not yesterday, fundy news? traders at the beach or no demand. Sounds like I am thinking for logical explanation, well not really, but why,why,!:LOL:

Well if everything happened in one day what would we do tomorrow! Nothing moves in a straight line all the time. If we break it should be good but keeping aware of the 203.90 region to look for more downside instead.....

Well if everything happened in one day what would we do tomorrow! Nothing moves in a straight line all the time. If we break it should be good but keeping aware of the 203.90 region to look for more downside instead.....

True, true, still holdng short 204.68 at mo, looking for 204.05 to giveway for attempt at new lows, or it could support there , but still short,likely to be for a while yet.

Onto the sidelines for me atm, waiting for something solid but eyeing South again now...