Fx 2008

The Five-Minute Forex "Momo" Trade

seen this method on a PDF I bought (from Kathy Lien and Boris) a while ago.

The link describes a means that newbies might want to try, if they are having difficulty finding anything useful.

Its very simple to understand and deploy. But you will still need a sense of market behaviour of when to use it and when to stand aside.

It is not specific to EURUSD.

Note: I dont use it.

looks like some nice ol bars opening up on that GBP JPY around 20380/90 .. is it gonna bust higher take out 430 and off? little scrap zone 380-430

somethings gotta give

havent looked at gbpjy but just seen eurjy and like the short at about 6260 wont be hanging around long if it goes tits up tho

So far a tentative prod in the upward direction. I did see both those 1 minute reactions last night and today around the 430 mark. 430 bang, 430 bang. ?? Today?, well...hopefully 430 gets his face filled in !! ?? time and trades will tell but the force is positive. Whether we gonna get a slow boat from Japan up towards 205.00 ... With the great wall of Tokyo defense ???

See what happens. Fickle beast.

missed the boat on ey cant make that trade anymore long yens my theme short term tho so at least im in

well closing half for break even keeping same stop and see if remainder makes me anything. hoping uscad gets interesting this afternoon

lol to say i got out a but early is an understatement just about to sell yen against the dollar now tho at 380 give or take 2 pips

I sold 327 and snatched 52 points. flat now. But if it pops up I'll have a look. see what happens from here.

well done 430.

I dont mind reversing but , crikey when its already travelled 100 and I'm selling with it ,its tough, for me to do. I'd prefer it ping up, but it dont always work out that way.

always nice to pick up 50 pips in 10 minutes.
right i cant get in unless its retraced or reversing either

oh i see looks like you trade the opposite way to me. youre one of the guys running me over when i step in at the wrong time :)