Futex 1st interview

hehe arabian funny :LOL:

I am not gonna go into debate now, its proprietary ;)
and dont laugh been working hard undercover for several months for it lol

The reality is most people who try this will fail, that doesn't mean the business model is a failure per se

no man I wasnt send off if thats what you mean
As I said before no risk no return, no investment no reward
and you know that to start withdrawing money takes time
you can sleep in the park during the summer, yet during the winter even the church is closed

gotta pay my bills winter is comin

be bak trading one day

regards

no man I wasnt send off if thats what you mean
As I said before no risk no return, no investment no reward
and you know that to start withdrawing money takes time
you can sleep in the park during the summer, yet during the winter even the church is closed

gotta pay my bills winter is coming

be bak trading one day

regards

The 'graduate slave' model works much better if you live at home with your parents or your already have cash or claim benefits while training. £400 or whatever prop firms pay these days wont go far in paying the rent. I suppose credit cards are another option..

The 'graduate slave' model works much better if you live at home with your parents or already have cash or claim benefits while training. £400 or whatever prop firms pay these days wont go far in paying the rent. I suppose credit cards are another option..

man if they pay you you ll be lucky !!!
my advice for a new grad considering it with no pay - DIY

man if they pay you you ll be lucky !!!
my advice for a new grad considering it with no pay - DIY

Why? Do you sell your soul if you join up to a prop firm as a trainee?

Cant you leave whenever you want? Is there a penalty for doing that?

Surely learning to trade from an arcade with no pay might be better than trying it at home with no pay either?.

Why? Do you sell your soul if you join up to a prop firm as a trainee?

Cant you leave whenever you want? Is there a penalty for doing that?

Surely learning to trade from an arcade with no pay might be better than trying it at home with no pay either?.

well you right I got carried away a little bit :LOL: , maybe just for me wasnt fair, is the system not us

The solutions which you suggest Donaldduke like taking out benefit while on a training program of credit cards are typical solutions in credit driven economy - boom.bust cycle created via Ponsi finance, the mentality never changes so the world doesnt change. You bankrupt - you bowwor more money. you dont create wealth - you create debt. I could go on and on and describe further consequences of this actions including military conflicts.

I thought you have previously classified prop shops as scams?
I dont know about that but to me is clear - the props who include in their model basic salary for grads will do much better than the ones which dont.

Last edited:
There seems to be a lot of nonsense posted about FUTEX on this thread. I had the assessment tests with them yesterday, and felt they went well. I was impressed with the FUTEX operation, and the honesty of the FITA manager, John. They did not go for the hard sell, outlined the enormous barries to trading success, and made no promises of success. What they did outline was that if you succeed in the interview process, they will train you themselves and back you financially if you're good enough. At no point do they expect you to pay a penny for this.

I for one certainly hope to be recalled for interviews as I'm very interested in joining a company like FUTEX.

Regards,

Jak672

I also had the assessment test on the 28th of October and was invited for a first round interview.. I really liked the firm's setup and operations and I believe there are great opportunities for graduate trainees that will join the firm.

Can somebody give some guidance on what kind of questions I should expect on my first round interview in a couple of days?

Any information is much appreciated...

Thanks

I was just wondering what sort of percentage of people who attend the group assessment get a first interview. Are there usually a set number of places available for positions at the firm or do they take on anybody that meets their standards. Does anyone have an idea?

You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink.

One thing this thread and others like have taught me is that the good thing about being a predator is that there is always a catch to be had.

I am not sure whether it is the lack of understanding by educators in this country, the lack of iron in people's diets or the alignment of the planets, but suckers seem hell bent on parting with their cash/precious time and handing it to people whose only talent is to fleece these wet behind the ears lambs to the slaughter like a pack of vipers.

I have to hand it to you guys at Futex, you really know how to run a show like Gordon Gekko.

Your eternal friend

Tafita

At most prop firms you dont 'get paid' you withdraw your profit when you want. They don't rent their platforms either - you are paying deskfees to cover the cost of the services they give - standard at all prop houses.

Why not just pay your desk fees to your broker and trade from home instead :)
ANy decent company should take you on based on your trading consistency.
I understand that without experience it can be difficult to get a trading job hence prop firms fill the gap.

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for integrate Futex but i'm in France actually, someone can give me some example about the test? What kind of question or math problem is it? Can i come in London directly to introduce myself and do the test?

King Regards,

2+2=?
1+5=?
10-5=?

If you can work those out in 2 minutes, no calculator though, you should be fine.

Contact the user on this site called FUTEX, they will answer your questions.