Any FUTEX traders here?

i bet my whole trading account forexius got rejected from Futex.

It is wildly creative to suggest that he had an interview, it went well, but he then decided that the company was so downbeat that he needed to rant and rave how bad they were on the forum.

Heres how his interview went :

futex: 'so have you traded before?'

Forexius : ' yes i turned 5k into 100k in 48 trades '

Futex: ' ..................... we will be in touch'

:LOL:

i bet my whole trading account forexius got rejected from Futex.

It is wildly creative to suggest that he had an interview, it went well, but he then decided that the company was so downbeat that he needed to rant and rave how bad they were on the forum.
Heres how his interview went :
futex: 'so have you traded before?'
Forexius : ' yes i turned 5k into 100k in 48 trades '
Futex: ' ..................... we will be in touch'

You must be kidding me? That was over a year ago and believe me: they couldn't pay me to be interested. Futex is a **** company. Why don't you admit the truth?

Had I been working at Futex I would sit by a desk with a boring crew earning much of nothing. Instead I trade my own money and seem to be doing much better than the best trader at Futex (who for some reason imagines he is the best in the world. Isn't that a bit drastic of a claim to make?).

I've been away from the forum because I just got back from a trip to the Bahamas (which was great by the way) celebrating my friends $2 million profit he hit in less than three years, starting with only $25,000. I admire guys like this, and they are the ones inspiring me and 'training' me.

If you want to promote losers like FUTEX - go ahead. But there may be others out there like me who actually get into trading WANTING TO MAKE A PROFIT.

You losers are free to do what you like, but no need to get jealous so **** off.

More disgruntled rejectees

No, you're a loser who probably don't make any profits. And WHY? Because you actually believe companies like Futex who either has an outdated platform, dinosaur strategy, or are plain dumb, has anything to teach you!

Go ahead supporting worthless companies. You deserve it. Birds of the same feather flock together. :LOL:

Meanwhile, I've had a fantastic two weeks with major profits (again). Things are just getting better and better. :cool:

Listen, I don't have 20-30 years of experience behind me to give detailed advice to anyone but at least I'm making profits. On my own investment. I don't have to drag my sorry ass to some boring office everyday. I do what I like - although I admit I spend a lot of times on technical analysis and researching companies and stock (not a lot of fun for some people, I admit).

What I don't understand is how people can JUSTIFY losing. Why are you trading if you're not making enough to be financially independent? I simply don't get it. So many on this forum seem to be content with struggles. In fact, they are so happy with it if anyone comes around who makes profits, I'm either on some hidden agenda, have a small pecker, or have been fired. Keep dreaming! If I'd be losing all the time I would quite.

Last week I met a bunch of traders. One had twenty years experience. He thought he was basically 'it', had all the answers, all the know how. Think he was Indian. But when I asked what his P&L results were he was running 60% losses (!!!) on all his trades. In spite of running 60% losses he had the absurdity of piling ADVICE on his strategies. And here's the funny part: he had an audience of fools listening to his advice!!! I mean, sorry for saying this, but how ****ing stupid is this ass? Why the **** would I want "advice" from some donkey who has made 60% losses on his trades year after year for the past 20 years????? Why hasn't he looked into what is WRONG with his strategt???

Bahamas, great place. Have to try the shark expedition next time.

Ok forexius, you win. Your trading is amazing.

Could you tell us what markets you are trading and give us a flavour of your style of trading, such that you're able to turn £5k into £100k in 48 trades in a disciplined and controlled fashion? What percentage of your equity do you bet each time, and how much drawdown did you encounter whilst generating this return?

I already did - before ex-Futex traders gave me feedback and private messages on my accurate impression of that useless company inexperienced traders waste money on.

However, I quickly realized I was throwing pearls at swine - so I removed the post. What's the point giving hard earned analysis and research tip to a bunch of jerks? :rolleyes: :sleep:

Go and take your training from FUTEX.... :whistling

I already did - before ex-Futex traders gave me feedback and private messages on my accurate impression of that useless company inexperienced traders waste money on.

However, I quickly realized I was throwing pearls at swine - so I removed the post. What's the point giving hard earned analysis and research tip to a bunch of jerks? :rolleyes: :sleep:

Go and take your training from FUTEX.... :whistling

You sad pathetic little person. Either

a) all of your posts are a wind up or
b) you're just a childish idiot who likes fabricating stories online

Now, your response at this point will be "well f--- you, I'm making money" etc.

Even if you ARE making money, why do you feel the need to act like a 6 year old (maybe you are 6?).

You sad pathetic little person. Either

a) all of your posts are a wind up or
b) you're just a childish idiot who likes fabricating stories online

Now, your response at this point will be "well f--- you, I'm making money" etc.

Even if you ARE making money, why do you feel the need to act like a 6 year old (maybe you are 6?).

You must be one of the losers working for Futex. There is no other sensible explanation for your mindless rants. You've been an a-hole from the start simply because I consider Futex to be a really ****ty company.

Enjoy your losses with one of the worse trading companies in the UK!

FUTEX = :sleep: empty pockets

forexius, you are correct most posters in this thread think you're an ********... but you're completely wrong about why

or to put it another way... "it's not me, it's you"

You must be one of the losers working for Futex. There is no other sensible explanation for your mindless rants. You've been an a-hole from the start simply because I consider Futex to be a really ****ty company.

Enjoy your losses with one of the worse trading companies in the UK!

FUTEX = :sleep: empty pockets

You do realise that your constant Futex bashing is having no impact on anyone who is reading this thread? We all now assume that they turned you down or fired you, and you are trying to settle a score in a very childish manner.

Grow up, little boy. You failed at Futex, move on with your life.

You do realise that your constant Futex bashing is having no impact on anyone who is reading this thread? We all now assume that they turned you down or fired you, and you are trying to settle a score in a very childish manner.

Grow up, little boy. You failed at Futex, move on with your life.

I am not after "impact". I posted only a response to someone else, but it simply built up from that since obviosuly, Futex employees like you lurk on the site.

Futex is so insignificant I don't get it why you are so aggresively protective of a company that teaches people how to lose!

Doesn't matter anyways. The whole leaning here seems to be more towards justifying losses and not a genuine interst in developing profit strategies so its obviously not my kind of crowd.

Gotta go. Got some more profits to make. Had great results on Friday's sell and Mondays and Fridays are the only days I really pay full day attention to trades so no time with this.

Wow, you really are a complete freak ... do you have any friends?

Is everything you've typed just some kind of juvenile wind up? Do you enjoy getting a reaction online?

Because I've pointed out that you're a brain dead moron - this means that I work for Futex? Everyone else on this thread thinks you're a t1t, so presumably they all work for Futex?

So in summary - you're a time wasting idiot with a vendetta against Futex, and you like to wind people up online and pretend you're a successful trader. Your parents must be very proud.

I for one absolutely believe the profit claims made by forexbullsh1tius.

Honestly, I do. I'm not taking the p1ss.