Any FUTEX traders here?

Yes, you build it brick by brick (small percentage profits that keep compounding) rather than expecting a whole mansion to fall on your head in one go. Maybe because I've only been at this for a year, I feel safer trading that way.

Dont let your lack of experience put you off......Even though a traders experience is valuable.

Being as fresh and new as you are is refreshing and you learn much faster. NO limitations, No preconceptions, NO FEAR:devilish:

The only factor that is important to be a world class trader is.....

KNOW THY SELF.......simple:!:

You think turning £5k into £104k in 48 trades on demo is impressive? What crazy ass risk are you taking to make a 2000% return in 8 months?? It's about as "impressive" as winning money on the lottery.

"Disciplined strategies, money management and strict loss control" HA HA HA

"Demo"?? Here we go again: you and your miniscule mind. How do you live with it?
There's no demo. Its real pure greenback (=real cash. Thought I'd make it clear since it seems to take a bit of time to sink in for you).

The system is so simple I think you'd muddle it up if I told you. So I wont bother! :rolleyes:

So tell us, how successful are you, Obi-wan Kenobi, in your super-brainer trades...?

samp7c762c22680aabb3.jpg

Sounds like a lot of noses have been put out of joint by Futex here. Sour grapes?

On that note, I don't have extensive knowledge like you in trading, Obi-Wan Kenobi. But I invest my own money and I make money. I currently run three test accounts for my own strategies trying to build it to about £1 mil to see how long it would take, and would it actually work or not. One of my accounts started with £5,000 and is now at £104,254 in 48 trades (including losses). May not be a fortune for the 'smarter' people like yourself, but its been less than eight months so its faired all right.

Sorry, when you said "test accounts" I thought you meant demo. So, you turned 5k into 100k in 8 months with a "disciplined" approach.

Actually, I'm getting bored of this now, you're so completely full of horse manure it's not even funny. You still haven't told me how banks make money despite having no prop teams, but hey.. whatever.. you'll soon be a billionaire with your returns, who cares.

Yes, you build it brick by brick (small percentage profits that keep compounding) rather than expecting a whole mansion to fall on your head in one go. Maybe because I've only been at this for a year, I feel safer trading that way.

Small percentage profits, like 2000% in 8 months.

Do you enjoy telling a total pack of lies?

Small percentage profits, like 2000% in 8 months.

Do you enjoy telling a total pack of lies?

Lies to you - reality to me. Who gives a **** what you assume ? You're too dens to get it. I'm surprised you make any money at all.

How's that strategy going for ya?

I do maybe ten trades a month. That's it. The rest of my time I do whatever I like. That's how I prefer it and why I got into this whole game in the first place; that's the beauty with investments.

Go back to your trading desk so you can continue losing!

You'd probably p*ss yourself hearing this, but a friend of mine did 234 trades in 34 days and netted US$ 1.3 million.
anim_37.gif
Needless to say, he was sleepless a few nights but that's what I call a trader...!

Last edited:
Sorry, when you said "test accounts" I thought you meant demo. So, you turned 5k into 100k in 8 months with a "disciplined" approach.

Actually, I'm getting bored of this now, you're so completely full of horse manure it's not even funny. You still haven't told me how banks make money despite having no prop teams, but hey.. whatever.. you'll soon be a billionaire with your returns, who cares.

indifferent0018.gif

Sounds like a lot of noses have been put out of joint by Futex here. Sour grapes?

Nah, you got it all backwards. These are people who got called for interviews and didn't return (like me) because the company sucked, or who worked there and QUIT to go somewhere better (a wise decision. Who the hell wants to continue being somewhere where they teach you to lose!). I can only hope the other companies are better.

FUREX = :sleep:

You know Obi-wan Ker nobi, you're getting pretty close to your 3,500 posts...

Just sayin. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ok forexius, you win. Your trading is amazing.

Could you tell us what markets you are trading and give us a flavour of your style of trading, such that you're able to turn £5k into £100k in 48 trades in a disciplined and controlled fashion? What percentage of your equity do you bet each time, and how much drawdown did you encounter whilst generating this return?

Nah, you got it all backwards. These are people who got called for interviews and didn't return (like me) because the company sucked, or who worked there and QUIT to go somewhere better (a wise decision. Who the hell wants to continue being somewhere where they teach you to lose!). I can only hope the other companies are better.

FUREX = :sleep:

you have a lot of beef with this company and you've been posting long posts all over the site. that doesn't happen just by going for an interview, whats the real reason....

i bet my whole trading account forexius got rejected from Futex.

It is wildly creative to suggest that he had an interview, it went well, but he then decided that the company was so downbeat that he needed to rant and rave how bad they were on the forum.

Heres how his interview went :

futex: 'so have you traded before?'

Forexius : ' yes i turned 5k into 100k in 48 trades '

Futex: ' ..................... we will be in touch'

You're not doing your niece any favors for sending her to Futex. Also, but this is only my opinion, a trading company that cannot compel their trainees to make money sooner than an average 18 months(!!!) simply cannot be a good training company, or are using a truly bad trading platform or trading system.

well said forexius!!