Forex MegaDroid

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. The waiting is over. I have a trade.A Sell at 1.34146. And its in profit. Alpari UK live account. Will post its outcome when it closes.

OMG. The waiting is over. I have a trade.A Sell at 1.34146. And its in profit. Alpari UK live account. Will post its outcome when it closes.

Hello. Can you tell us at what exact time and date did you get the signal? plese specify your location GMT..

Thank you.

Hello zwanatico
The trade opened on 06/04/2009 at 22:01 . The time in the UK was 21:01 .
Still open and in profit

Hello zwanatico
The trade opened on 06/04/2009 at 22:01 . The time in the UK was 21:01 .
Still open and in profit

Thank you. I am demo-testing in FXDD. The EA is in running mode (not waiting mode like yesterday for example). But I dont have any open trades. I cant remmember if the MT4 platform stopped at that time, and that is why I havnt any open trade.

Do you know waht means "running" mode?

Thank you.

Thank you. I am demo-testing in FXDD. The EA is in running mode (not waiting mode like yesterday for example). But I dont have any open trades. I cant remmember if the MT4 platform stopped at that time, and that is why I havnt any open trade.

Do you know waht means "running" mode?

Thank you.
Not sure what running mode means. I assumed it meant it was trading as my status changed from waiting to running when the trade opened.
Make sure that your GMT offset is correct. I was using the automatic setting and I noticed it was wrong so I set it manually and within 30 mins the trade opened.
Perhaps just a coincidence.

NO and I never backtested it or any other EA. I have read that forward testing is what matters the most. So, if this robot fails to deliver within 60 days I get my money back. But so far, I am looking forward to a great performance.

Thanks,

dito

Yes, however all their claims on profits are from backtesting!

I've got 2 buys @ 1.3398, 00:37 on Forex Meta and FXDD demo accounts. No trade on Fxcbs ECN broker demo, although it is 'Running'.

I've got 2 buys @ 1.3398, 00:37 on Forex Meta and FXDD demo accounts. No trade on Fxcbs ECN broker demo, although it is 'Running'.

I also got a BUY signal in FXDD at 01:17 (broker time) 0:17 CET :) at 1.3391

BTW. I've just backtested using aggresive=FALSE and I am more comfortable with the results, less trades, less profit, but LESS drwawdawn and LESS losing trades!

MegaDroit got me into 2 trades today with a whopping 22 pip win!

QUESTION

Suppose you have 4 charts in a given profile and 1 charts happens to be an EA (in this case MegaDroid). The charts are arranged in a cascade fashion. Would MegaDroid have to be on top or may it be layered underneath a non-MegaDroid chart to be active???

Thanks for any responses
bill
:)

MegaDroid opened one trade and just closed it with a whopping $378.00 profit!

I truly hope this robot will be the one I've been looking for to help me achieve my finatial freedom:clap:!

Please share your experience with this robot here.

Thanks to all

dito

FF7... It makes no difference. The EA will work any way you arrange the charts. I've got some demo accounts with 10+ EAs running - some on the same pairs.

Two profitable trades for me today on my FXDD account, with my weekly pure profit on it now totaling to $130.50 on a $3000 deposit:

forexmegadroid.png

if you wanna see a real system at work take a look at this :whistling

Last edited:
9:58pm
Could you please tell me the settings that were used to get it to produce 95.82% accuracy and 330.2% profit in 91 days as the backtesting I am doing for 2009 is coming nowhere near these amounts.

10:32am
The system works well for almost any deposit size when using the default settings and RiskLevel is set between 0.10 and 0.20, though that is not to be construed as advise - we do not give financial advice.

12:56pm
I beg to differ. I am using the default settings with a RiskLevel of 0.10 and all it does is loose money. As requested could I have the settings that were used to produce the 330.2% profit in the fist few months of 2009?

12:36pm
Unfortunately, no

They have put me firmly in my place now with this latest reply (BTW I'm being sarcastic):

2:15pm
Why not, is it because this thing doesn't actually work??? Could I have a refund please?

12:22pm
The system works well for almost any deposit size when using the default settings and RiskLevel is set between 0.10 and 0.20. This is our settings we use.
Robot is trading when it is configured correctly and if you see this message on chart: http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/4580/correctleftcornermessag.jpg
If you see any Error - you trading is stopped.

Here is a proof that EA trades well on different brokers with different accounts:
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1069/tradingproof1fxdd.jpg
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4584/tradingproof1ibfx.jpg
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6276/tradingproof2ibfx.jpg
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3360/alltradingproof3ibfx.jpg

The astute of you will notice that these jokers are using demo accounts! They don't even believe in it enough to risk their own money!

Refund please!

Leave us alone Gammer Jammer, we are having fun playing with new toys.

I continue hopeful. However, with this rate of trades and the average winning in pips per trade per day I wonder how this robot could reach the winning percentage obtained this year alone, according to their sales letter. Another HYPE? But on video they said it was not HYPE at all. Well, we will see.....:(

dito

Status
Not open for further replies.