Forex MegaDroid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afraid I fell for the hype. Set the robot up but cannot get it to work. I get a smiley face telling me all is well but I don't get the status details down the left of the chart. Mega Droid support are mega useless. The reply to my original support request did not answer the question I asked. Since then all I have had is near 200 auto replies. Its become a real pain. Clickbank refund, here I come.....

It Needs Some Time

Afraid I fell for the hype. Set the robot up but cannot get it to work. I get a smiley face telling me all is well but I don't get the status details down the left of the chart. Mega Droid support are mega useless. The reply to my original support request did not answer the question I asked. Since then all I have had is near 200 auto replies. Its become a real pain. Clickbank refund, here I come.....
My Friend bought one, and it didn't trade for about 36 hours after the install. However he told me it's making money and he's excited... That's all I know up too this date. I can only imagine it will work till the brokers figure to not make it work when they have oversold them, as Fapturbo, DOES NOT PROFIT ANY MORE since it's beginning.
Let me know your results, I'm anxiously waiting....... So I can get one...
Thanks,
[email protected]

the trade from yesterday

Yesterday at 22:09 it opened a sell of EURUSD at 1.3248 and closed it at 1.3238 at 22:46. I'm only playing with .01 lots so I made a whopping $1 profit.

All quiet since then.

thanks,
binoy.

Ronika,
dito...

Re MegaDroid: how many pips was that win? No trades on mine yet.

Ronika,

I am back at my workplace and now I can answer well your question:

The $378.00 trade: Opened at 2009.04.01 23:59 Sell Lot size:3.78 Price 1.3248, SL =1.3287 TP=1.3198 and it closed at 2009.04.02 00:07 price=1.3238

Then it entered another Sell trade at 01:09AM Price: 1.3246 Lot size= 3.82 and closed at 02:38 price 1.3239 with a profit of $267.40. The two trades are on FXDD build 221 I downloaded yesterday with the link FXDD sent me (See in Maestro discussion thread).

HOWEVER in another account - FXOpen Demo account it only opened one trade and it was a loss of 52 pips loss.

Thanks

Ronika,

That trade hapened at a MT4 platform installed in the compluter at my workplace. Now I am at home. so I cannot give you exact answer. However, here at home, another MT4 platform , it also opened and closed one Sell trade and it was a 50 pips win (open at 1.3247 and closed at 1.3197 ; lot size 0.80 which banked just $80.00 in a $5K Demo account).

Thanks

Dito

Last edited:
Still no trades on my 3 demo accounts.

According to the support e-mail the robot was not supposed to trade that close to the first Friday of the month (Non-Farm report?). So, probably today there will be no trades at all but next week. So, it WILL trade! Also, indeed different brokers mean different results: It had opened and closed two winning trades with FXDD and opened and closed just one wining trade with Forexplace (www.4x.com) BUT it opened and closed one losing trade with FXOpen.

Thanks

Keep up hope, my friend

Close it - threads discussing ****e like this do nothing positive for this board IMO

Close it - threads discussing ****e like this do nothing positive for this board IMO

all threads started on forex megadroid have been herded into this one thread, ad links are deleted when spotted.

members who wish to discuss forex megadroid are free to do so, members not wishing to read can pass on by or place the thread on ignore if they wish.

well said Mcqueen. It is a warning though that they pretend to show real trading statements yet at the end the disclaimer re hindsight trading and for that reason I'M OUT.

I had two wining trades with MegaDriod in Alpari demo account yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
letting Robot set up.com set up mine for $57 with refund if not happy. would be worth it to get running properly. If then no profit refund here I come. How many pips Douglas please? And any losses yet.

letting Robot set up.com set up mine for $57 with refund if not happy. would be worth it to get running properly. If then no profit refund here I come. How many pips Douglas please? And any losses yet.

There's no setup really. No significant parameters to change - it does it all automatically. What exactly are you paying for?

No Go

Some of you have probably already heard of this one, there was a big push recently with the introduction of this new robot simply because it is breaking barriers and offering things no other forex robot has been able to do before.

It's called Forex MegaDroid and it's the most talked about and anticipated Forex robot in the past 21 years, and it went live TODAY (03/31/09) ...

Forex MegaDroid is a true multi-market condition robot, the first - and only - one of its kind. It doesn't matter whether the market is trending, non-trending, volatile, non-volatile ... Forex MegaDroid nails it with a 95.82% accuracy rate (i.e., out of every 100 trades, 95 were profitable!)

Old technology based robots are a thing of the past ... no more producing a great profit in one market condition and then giving it all back when the market changes behavior.

The Forex MegaDroid robot has produced a 300.20% NET profit over the past 3 months. That is 100% (account doubling) performance every single month! How much profit did it produce prior to that? Check out the stats here:

This is the first robot that uses a new Artificial Intelligence technology: RCTPA. What that means is this is the ONLY Forex robot that sees into the immediate future with an uncanny accuracy rate.

Every single other robot on the market bases its decisions on the past rather than the future. They simply can't see what's coming and hence they are not accurate enough performance-wise. It's always been something like an "educated guessing game."

The KEY to breaking a new frontier in automatic robot trading is being able to trade with a robot that accurately sees what will happen rather than what HAS happened ... to the tune of a 95.82% accuracy rate. That means being able to double your deposit every single month without having to give your gains away when market conditions change (as they always do).

Yes, I have purchased this and am very excited about getting started with it. The guys behind this are exceptional, experienced, with great reputations in the Forex field, and I have high expectations regarding their new product. Career professionals like this simply don't put their reputations on the line without being extremely confident in what they're offering.

And the price is right - at $97.00, it's affordable to just about everyone. And they do offer a 60 day money back guarantee so you can buy it, try it with a demo account, see what happens and if it doesn't perform well, you can get your money back and it won't have cost you a cent to give it a try.

This one is worth giving it a look and a try folks ... even if it only performs half as well as advertised, you'll still be in profit. And if it performs as well as advertised? Well, then ... I'll let your imagination take it from there.

:( I got the robot Monday, today is Saturday and still not operating. Hope that next Monday their tech support will be able to get the robot do what it is supposed to do!
bill

I propose to discuss Forex MegaDroid in this thread. Here's a live account statement for it so far:

statement.png

Your thoughts, opinions, and experiences with it will be greatly appreciated.

There's no setup really. No significant parameters to change - it does it all automatically. What exactly are you paying for?

Good Question Ronika, They will set megadroid up hopfully at best settings and connect it with metatrader and broker. Not sure yet whether to go demo account first or go live. will keep an eye on statement above and see how it goes. Will let you know

BTW can this thread be added to a favorite or bookmarked, Thanks

Oh, just noticed that a thread for Forex MegaDroid already existed and my opening post was merged with it. Anyway, what I am interested in is the results of its other users. How successful have you been with it so far? Which broker suits it best?

Good Question Ronika, They will set megadroid up hopfully at best settings and connect it with metatrader and broker. Not sure yet whether to go demo account first or go live. will keep an eye on statement above and see how it goes. Will let you know

That's what I'm trying to tell you - I purchased MegaDroid and there are no "best settings" because there's nothing to change except your lot size, and you have to manage that as it goes along.

I think you're getting hosed - you can install it and set it up for yourself in less than 60 seconds, I'm not kidding. Just read the manual and look at it and you'll see.

And never go live with an unproven EA - don't be crazy.

Sounds like pure spam to me.
Only forward-testing results on LIVE account should be even considered as serious evidence for success.

And come on: Were you able to generate 500% per annum, you wouldn't need my 97 bucks. It just amazes me how people fall for these cheap ads.

Sounds like pure spam to me.
Only forward-testing results on LIVE account should be even considered as serious evidence for success.
Here you go:

statement.png

And come on: Were you able to generate 500% per annum, you wouldn't need my 97 bucks. It just amazes me how people fall for these cheap ads.
That's one way of acquiring capital. The vendors get their multiple payments of $97 now and do not need to wait for the entire year, like they would if they were to acquire the needed capital through trading with their EA.

try this setting

This guy is an affiliate seller so I don't know if this will work but he claims this is how to set up the megadroid for profit>>>

The rules for standard account lot size are as follow:

- For small deposit of $2,000, set the Lot = 0.10
- For typical deposit of $5,000, set the Lot = 0.50 or less
- For larger deposit of $10,000, start with Lot = 1.00 or less

GMT OFFSET is a very important parameter for scalper strategy. It defines the offset in hours between GMT and your broker time (market watch in MT4).

Forex Megadroid should fix the dates by itself but make sure it is correct.

There will be three times displayed – one with an “offset”.

From left to right, they represent:

Local: This is the time reported by your computer.

GMT: The strategy relies on GMTbased
(Greenwich Mean Time) price information

Server: This is the chart time and varies between brokerages so, the
offset (GMT+?) displayed will vary dependent upon which
broker supplied your copy of MetaTrader

If you fail to set the GMT offset carefully you can get unexpected losses. Please be careful!

Example:

GMT: 11:00 | FXCM MT4: 06:00 | GMT Offset: -5

GMT: 11:00 | FXDD MT4: 13:00 | GMT Offset: +2

GMT: 11:27 | Alpari UK MT4: 12:27 | GMT Offset: +1

GMT: 11:28 | InterbankFX MT4: 11:28 | GMT Offset: 0

Ask your broker about their GMT Offset if you are not sure!

Sample settings for under $2,000 accounts EURUSD pairs(my recommendation):

Lots=0.10
RecoveryMode = true
UseFixedratio = false
Stepratio = 0.3
ReduceLots= false
RiskLevel = 0.04

These are the only settings that can be adjusted but believe me they will make a huge difference.

You should be able to trade successfully using the settings above. Change the lot size if you are going to use greater deposits.

I have been using these setting succesfully and I also have been
backtesting them for up to 3 years and they are the best ones I came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.