Forex MegaDroid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good of you Pippster, thanks. For $57 megadroid will be 'expertly' set up on my pc so will compare with your settings.

Pipster...

The GMT Offset for FXDD = 3, not 2. Even MegaDroid automatically displays that.

Good of you Pippster, thanks. For $57 megadroid will be 'expertly' set up on my pc so will compare with your settings.

How do you know that they know the best settings, since it's a brand new EA? Sorry to bang on you like this, but I'm honestly trying to help you not get cheated. Of course, with the MBG you are protected, but still, there are so many rip offs in the Forex arena and we need to help/protect one another if possible.

Ronika, just that a lot of people have differnt set ups if not on megadropid then fapturbo and experience differt results. As you say MBG and in the scale of things $57 is not going to break the bank.

Ronika, just that a lot of people have differnt set ups if not on megadropid then fapturbo and experience differt results.

Understood. And with EAs like Fap Turbo or Firebird/Maestro, I can see how that service might be beneficial, if in fact they know how to use these EAs. MegaDroid has very little to change and they highly recommend the default settings.

I didn't know it was that easy. If they dont contact me today will do it myself. I beleive they are part of Megadroid oranisation anyway so should be no errors. Is it making you money?

Last edited:
Teacher... Sounds like they're trying to up-sell other services.

I've had MD on 3 demo accounts since last week, but no trades so far - all at the recommended default settings.

yes, they offer training sessions for $10. Thats the bit that puzzles me. I want the droid to achieve the asdvertised results but without knowing the settings that got those results mine will differ, like yours and Douglas.

Running since 8:30 a.m.

Hello Everyone,

I got the MegaDroid running since 8:30 a.m. Pacific Time on the 1-Hour Time Frame. The system has not yet initiated any trades.

If anyone gets a trade initiated on the 1-Hour Time Frame (EUR/USD), could you please let me know. That way I will know whether or not I get a GO too on my system.

Appreciate it,
bill :)

Yesterday at 22:09 it opened a sell of EURUSD at 1.3248 and closed it at 1.3238 at 22:46. I'm only playing with .01 lots so I made a whopping $1 profit.

All quiet since then.

thanks,
binoy.

yes, they offer training sessions for $10. Thats the bit that puzzles me. I want the droid to achieve the asdvertised results but without knowing the settings that got those results mine will differ, like yours and Douglas.

Well, if you read the manual, they highly recommend leaving the settings at the defaults - those are the optimized settings according to the manual.

I've asked support for details of the settings they used to get 392% profit since the beginning of 2009 but they have point blank refused. Why would they do that I wonder?

SCAM SCAM SCAM! Anyone still using this is wasting their time IMHO. Get your refund from Clickbank today and lets put these scam artists out of business.

they have point blank refused.

I've asked support for details of the settings they used to get 392% profit since the beginning of 2009 but they have point blank refused. Why would they do that I wonder?

SCAM SCAM SCAM! Anyone still using this is wasting their time IMHO. Get your refund from Clickbank today and lets put these scam artists out of business.

"they have point blank refused."

Can you please post their actual reply?

I have trades and all profitable but one.

Thanks

Thanks

9:58pm
Could you please tell me the settings that were used to get it to produce 95.82% accuracy and 330.2% profit in 91 days as the backtesting I am doing for 2009 is coming nowhere near these amounts.

10:32am
The system works well for almost any deposit size when using the default settings and RiskLevel is set between 0.10 and 0.20, though that is not to be construed as advise - we do not give financial advice.

12:56pm
I beg to differ. I am using the default settings with a RiskLevel of 0.10 and all it does is loose money. As requested could I have the settings that were used to produce the 330.2% profit in the fist few months of 2009?

12:36pm
Unfortunately, no

Thanks

dito:

I am still waiting for a trade and still hopeful. My broker is FXDD. Can you post your settings please.

9:58pm
Could you please tell me the settings that were used to get it to produce 95.82% accuracy and 330.2% profit in 91 days as the backtesting I am doing for 2009 is coming nowhere near these amounts.

10:32am
The system works well for almost any deposit size when using the default settings and RiskLevel is set between 0.10 and 0.20, though that is not to be construed as advise - we do not give financial advice.

12:56pm
I beg to differ. I am using the default settings with a RiskLevel of 0.10 and all it does is loose money. As requested could I have the settings that were used to produce the 330.2% profit in the fist few months of 2009?

12:36pm
Unfortunately, no

Dear friends,

I do not know what's wrong but last week I had few trades on different demo accounts with default settings. Please see my post here: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-strategies-systems/57428-forex-megadroid-4.html and here: MegaDroid Discussion Thread - Page 6 - ForexForums.org

It even traded early Friday GMT and the support replied to my message indicating that the robot would not open any trade on Fridays US time.

All the trades I got were based on the default settings with MM on/true.

Sincerely yours,

dito

Dear friends,

I do not know what's wrong but last week I had few trades on different demo accounts with default settings. Please see my post here: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-strategies-systems/57428-forex-megadroid-4.html and here: MegaDroid Discussion Thread - Page 6 - ForexForums.org

It even traded early Friday GMT and the support replied to my message indicating that the robot would not open any trade on Fridays US time.

All the trades I got were based on the default settings with MM on/true.

Sincerely yours,

dito

Have you backtested? If so what were your results?

It does make you wonder especially with the hindsight trading reference. On the other hand I beleive ODL securities banned its usesaying it was virtually stealing.

Last edited:
Have you backtested? If so what were your results?

NO and I never backtested it or any other EA. I have read that forward testing is what matters the most. So, if this robot fails to deliver within 60 days I get my money back. But so far, I am looking forward to a great performance.

Thanks,

dito

Status
Not open for further replies.