Forex MegaDroid

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle2

Some of you have probably already heard of this one, there was a big push recently with the introduction of this new robot simply because it is breaking barriers and offering things no other forex robot has been able to do before.

It's called Forex MegaDroid and it's the most talked about and anticipated Forex robot in the past 21 years, and it went live TODAY (03/31/09) ...

Forex MegaDroid is a true multi-market condition robot, the first - and only - one of its kind. It doesn't matter whether the market is trending, non-trending, volatile, non-volatile ... Forex MegaDroid nails it with a 95.82% accuracy rate (i.e., out of every 100 trades, 95 were profitable!)

Old technology based robots are a thing of the past ... no more producing a great profit in one market condition and then giving it all back when the market changes behavior.

The Forex MegaDroid robot has produced a 300.20% NET profit over the past 3 months. That is 100% (account doubling) performance every single month! How much profit did it produce prior to that? Check out the stats here:

This is the first robot that uses a new Artificial Intelligence technology: RCTPA. What that means is this is the ONLY Forex robot that sees into the immediate future with an uncanny accuracy rate.

Every single other robot on the market bases its decisions on the past rather than the future. They simply can't see what's coming and hence they are not accurate enough performance-wise. It's always been something like an "educated guessing game."

The KEY to breaking a new frontier in automatic robot trading is being able to trade with a robot that accurately sees what will happen rather than what HAS happened ... to the tune of a 95.82% accuracy rate. That means being able to double your deposit every single month without having to give your gains away when market conditions change (as they always do).

Yes, I have purchased this and am very excited about getting started with it. The guys behind this are exceptional, experienced, with great reputations in the Forex field, and I have high expectations regarding their new product. Career professionals like this simply don't put their reputations on the line without being extremely confident in what they're offering.

And the price is right - at $97.00, it's affordable to just about everyone. And they do offer a 60 day money back guarantee so you can buy it, try it with a demo account, see what happens and if it doesn't perform well, you can get your money back and it won't have cost you a cent to give it a try.

This one is worth giving it a look and a try folks ... even if it only performs half as well as advertised, you'll still be in profit. And if it performs as well as advertised? Well, then ... I'll let your imagination take it from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every single other robot on the market bases its decisions on the past rather than the future.

The KEY to breaking a new frontier in automatic robot trading is being able to trade with a robot that accurately sees what will happen rather than what HAS happened

So we now have a time machine EA robot capable of seeing events in the future and all for $97 ?

What a load of total and utter nonsense

Paul

Some of you have probably already heard of this one, there was a big push recently with the introduction of this new robot simply because it is breaking barriers and offering things no other forex robot has been able to do before.

It's called Forex MegaDroid and it's the most talked about and anticipated Forex robot in the past 21 years, and it went live TODAY (03/31/09) ...

Forex MegaDroid is a true multi-market condition robot, the first - and only - one of its kind. It doesn't matter whether the market is trending, non-trending, volatile, non-volatile ... Forex MegaDroid nails it with a 95.82% accuracy rate (i.e., out of every 100 trades, 95 were profitable!)

Old technology based robots are a thing of the past ... no more producing a great profit in one market condition and then giving it all back when the market changes behavior.

The Forex MegaDroid robot has produced a 300.20% NET profit over the past 3 months. That is 100% (account doubling) performance every single month! How much profit did it produce prior to that? Check out the stats here:

This is the first robot that uses a new Artificial Intelligence technology: RCTPA. What that means is this is the ONLY Forex robot that sees into the immediate future with an uncanny accuracy rate.

Every single other robot on the market bases its decisions on the past rather than the future. They simply can't see what's coming and hence they are not accurate enough performance-wise. It's always been something like an "educated guessing game."

The KEY to breaking a new frontier in automatic robot trading is being able to trade with a robot that accurately sees what will happen rather than what HAS happened ... to the tune of a 95.82% accuracy rate. That means being able to double your deposit every single month without having to give your gains away when market conditions change (as they always do).

Yes, I have purchased this and am very excited about getting started with it. The guys behind this are exceptional, experienced, with great reputations in the Forex field, and I have high expectations regarding their new product. Career professionals like this simply don't put their reputations on the line without being extremely confident in what they're offering.

And the price is right - at $97.00, it's affordable to just about everyone. And they do offer a 60 day money back guarantee so you can buy it, try it with a demo account, see what happens and if it doesn't perform well, you can get your money back and it won't have cost you a cent to give it a try.

This one is worth giving it a look and a try folks ... even if it only performs half as well as advertised, you'll still be in profit. And if it performs as well as advertised? Well, then ... I'll let your imagination take it from there.
who every inveted that should be making billions from it and not try to make money from trying to sell it. a fool and his money will soon be departed (n)

Eagle2 - do you have plans to share your trading results with us? Seen as you have bought this I am curious to see if/how it works out because it does clearly say on the site "All results shown on this website are hypothetical, back-tested results". hence the curiosity :)

Last edited:
Me too.

Eagle2 - do you have plans to share your trading results with us? Seen as you have bought this I am curious to see if/how it works out because it does clearly say on the site "All results shown on this website are hypothetical, back-tested results". hence the curiosity :)

Yes please, can you post some forward testing results, or at least describe what strategy it follows to place trades.

Reverse correlated time and price analysis ... what on earth is that? Does anyone know / can explain in simple terms?

Cheers,
Silas.

And if it makes dumb decisions & loses you money ? Well - you are down $97 plus the amount of your money you let it lose before you realised it was a crock of shiite..

I'll let your imagination about how likely you are to get a refund take it from there...

I just read a proper review from here:

Forex MegaDroid | Forex-MegaDroid.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
Billy, Singapore
Rating: No Rating
Date of Post: 2009-03-31
Review: Just bought the MegaDroid and immediately did a strategy test on EURUSD on 1 hour chart as recommended for 3 months from Jan to date.
The result is disappointing even though it has a consecutive win/loss ratio of 9 to 2. Started with a initial of 5000 ended with a net profit of -2.76.
To me I think is a waste of time using this EA. It's only a marketing hype.
I will be asking for a refund anyway and yes I only buy from click bank.

Looks like it's not worth the trouble.

Forex MegaDroid SCAM!!!

Each program has beta-testers and those who have tested the Forex MegaDroid System say that it's not all that it claims to be...

Some are claiming it to be a scam...

This one website claims that a beta-tester revealed it to be a scam...

Check out their report on their site:

Hope it helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
MegaDroid Scam?

Hi Traders, I did see something that interested me today about the Forex MegaDroid.
Go and read for it yourself and you be the judge, I know someone who bought one and he hasn't gotten back to as of yet, however he claims he was interested in it's totally different concept of adapting to the changing market conditions.
:idea:

Best Regards,
Maddman

Each program has beta-testers and those who have tested the Forex MegaDroid System say that it's not all that it claims to be...

Some are claiming it to be a scam...

This one website claims that a beta-tester revealed it to be a scam...

Check out their report on their site:

Hope it helps!

Spammer !!

This just links to a site that tells you the MegaDroid settings are crap and that if you use his settings with MegaDroid, you'll make loads of $$$$

So basically - it's another sales pitch for the same thing !

we don't need to keep hyping this product up by responding to this thread.

Silaspalmer - thanks for posting that link...

Not to be sceptical, or anything but so far this EA looks to be a curve fitting job using very specific settings, packaged up and then mass marketted.

Easgle2 - how are you getting on with this?

I bit...

Ok, I'm a sucker for these offers. I bit. Have set it up on EUR/USD. Settings are as follows:

Version=1.00
_1=System Parameters
Stealth=1
Agressive=1
GmtOffset=0.00000000
AutoGmtOffset=1
S1_Reference=2111968
S2_Reference=19680211
ReceiptCode=XXXXXXXX
_2=Strategy Parameters
Slippage=3
SendEmails=0
_3=Order Management
LotSize=0.01000000
_4=Ratio Order Management
RiskLevel=0.00000000
RecoveryMode=1
_5=Fixed Ratio Order Management
UseFixedRatio=0
BaseDeposit=1000.00000000
StepRatio=0.20000000
ReduceLots=0

Been running for an hour or so, no trades so far. Let's see what Zohan can do for me!
b

MegaDroid opened one trade and just closed it with a whopping $378.00 profit!

I truly hope this robot will be the one I've been looking for to help me achieve my finatial freedom:clap:!

Please share your experience with this robot here.

Thanks to all

dito

dito...

Re MegaDroid: how many pips was that win? No trades on mine yet.

Ronika,

That trade hapened at a MT4 platform installed in the compluter at my workplace. Now I am at home. so I cannot give you exact answer. However, here at home, another MT4 platform , it also opened and closed one Sell trade and it was a 50 pips win (open at 1.3247 and closed at 1.3197 ; lot size 0.80 which banked just $80.00 in a $50K Demo account).

Thanks

Dito

Yah. If you Google their names, the only thing that comes up are the MegaDroid websites, otherwise they don't exist.

(n) :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.