Feed back about Fxmaster

Old_Bob said:
what's url of Fxmax??? I never heard about it. It's strange that they are mentioned by Bloomberg. they must be very famous!!

It's just

http://www.fxmax.com/

Bloomberg say that they're number 1. I'm still only looking into Forex so they're all new to me.

Edster

incidentally you can get a week's trial with fxmax just by requesting it in the contact section. They don't ask for your credit card, just the email addy and you're in.

Their max drawdown is pretty scary but overall results look good. The "Over the Horizon Insights" is worth a read.

Cheers

Jarthur said:
Their max drawdown is pretty scary but overall results look good. The "Over the Horizon Insights" is worth a read.

Cheers

Jarthur,
Where did you see the performance figures and max drawdown? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
I hope that their service is better than their website. It's a bit plain and un-informative.

Edster

Edster, the performance breakdown was sent to me after I registered for the free week. The max drawdown is stated as 45%.

www.FX-Review.com January 21 Update

Hi guys, just update the site :
- Canceled Currency Xchange SoHo and Forex Analitics test
- Added FX-Review Blog link

hi folks,
FXMAx is bloomberg No.1 because he returns 100% per annum using 2.5 :1 leverage using 4 pairs, cumulative leverage 10:1 ,using his FXMax virtual trader.
Consequently he is down 25% from 1st Jan which i am sure he'll swing around.
Assuming you start with a $20k account and trade $200k lots you only need 1000pips annum to double your account (1000pipX$20 pip).

So dont get to excited, 83 pips a month is nothing to get hot and bothered about, could have that made by lunchtime.
I have been with FXMax before and his analysis is very good, his long term calls are exceptional.

Coming soon fxmoves,

gregh285 said:
hi folks,
FXMAx is bloomberg No.1 because he returns 100% per annum using 2.5 :1 leverage using 4 pairs, cumulative leverage 10:1 ,using his FXMax virtual trader.
Consequently he is down 25% from 1st Jan which i am sure he'll swing around.
Assuming you start with a $20k account and trade $200k lots you only need 1000pips annum to double your account (1000pipX$20 pip).

So dont get to excited, 83 pips a month is nothing to get hot and bothered about, could have that made by lunchtime.
I have been with FXMax before and his analysis is very good, his long term calls are exceptional.

Coming soon fxmoves,

So can anyone compare FxMAX with FxMaster first hand? FxMaster claim to be up over 8000 pips in 2004 so FxMAX's 1000 pips seems a bit low.

Cheers,

Edster

[8000 per annum is impressive altough bear in mind that fxmaster uses 80pips stop on his trades with means you would need to reduce your stakes by half over a service using 40pip stop, thereby reducing performance by 50%.

regards

Has anyone got the figures for January 2005 yet? Just wondering how it went as I'm thinking of subscribing.

Cheers,

Edster

Performance figures are usually out on the website a week or so after the month end, can't give you mine 'cos I've made a few errors and missed a trade or two this month.

Dave

There's 2 open trades since January.I think they will not release the history until these 2 trades are closed. Wait few days. Anyway,without these 2 trades my profit this month is +280 pips. I didn't miss any of their signals.

Hi,I am thinking about subscribing to the FX Master signals.How did the signals peform in January and are the Trading Results they have posted on there website genuine results since member of this thread have been subscribing

I have just subscribed to FX Master will let you know how it goes for me - could be a bit tricky following all sms texts as at work most days however can usually dip into internet quickly as and when required. I was a bit unsure about FX Master as they are not adv Jan figures so thanks for info

January 2005 result

Hi guys, anybody could verify FXMaster result for January 2005 ? Old_Bob said about +280 pips and their official result is +120 pips, I'm confuse right here. Thank you in advance :)

firedave said:
Hi guys, anybody could verify FXMaster result for January 2005 ? Old_Bob said about +280 pips and their official result is +120 pips, I'm confuse right here. Thank you in advance :)

Maybe Old_Bob should set up his own SMS alerts then....

:cheesy:

Maybe FXMaster were stopped out for 2 x 80 pip losses and Bob wasn't or maybe Bob ignored 2 trades?

He said +280 with 2 positions still left open. The last 2 positions closed (3rd Feb) were -80 each. If you take that 160 away from +280, you get to +120 exactly as they say. So probably no confusion here, really?

(Note that on their results pages, the positions are listed in order of opening, _not_ in order of closing.)

firedave said:

My last post was on 1st February after closing USD/JPY with +100 pips. On 3rd February 2 trades that were open since January were closed at stop loss so the net profit shrinked to +120 pips. Check their performance page for January and you will find 2 trades closed on 3rd Feb. I review their history page every month and compare it to the sms signals saved on my mobile phone. They always post exact signals i received on phone.

Old Bob, I sent you a pm

Old_Bob said:
My last post was on 1st February after closing USD/JPY with +100 pips. On 3rd February 2 trades that were open since January were closed at stop loss so the net profit shrinked to +120 pips. Check their performance page for January and you will find 2 trades closed on 3rd Feb. I review their history page every month and compare it to the sms signals saved on my mobile phone. They always post exact signals i received on phone.