What do you think about fxmaster?

i think you can check this great website trade2win or moneytec.com to get daily FREE signals,also here in trade2win you will find very friendly members who are ready to answer any question you send

dvescio said:
Hi everyone

The one thing i cannot emphasize enough is proper money management, especially with FXMaster. You will eventually blow out or wuit out of panic and frustration during one of their drawdowns if you risk anything more than 1-1.5% per signal. That being said, you need a fair amount of capital for sure, to make these risk parameters pay off for you.

I completely agree with you dvescio,it's very important to limit the risk per trade to 1-2 % to survive their drawdwns. It happened last year in March 2005 that they had big drawdown then they recovered in the following months. Same drawdown happened again last March any way their results are getting better in April.
The good thing as dvescio mentioned is that they are honest when it comes to reporting the bad months.

I noticed in a previous post that these guys are linking with fx-auto.
people might be interested that fx-auto now also link to www.collective2.com

Collective2 track signal providers in real time (not just forex), so there can be no massaging results. C2 logs all trade entries and exits, so the results are accurate. - worth a look.

Any update on Fxmaster performance? I still didn't get in. How was their results in April?

Their signals are even getting better in May. So far they are up +700 pips

May ended with +1160 pips but June was -300 pips. I hope they will make better results in July.

There is a very good review site that rates (based on user feedback) various FX alert services. Personally, I agree with all that say, "learn it yourself"!

Unfortunate name which might get starred out. If anyone is interested PM me.
http://www.forex*******s.com/alert_reviews.shtml
Dave

As I thought! for the stars insert "illegitimate children", for those slow on the uptake it begins with B

I read in some other forum that forex ba s t a r ds is a scam and they promote their own signal services.

Old_Bob said:
May ended with +1160 pips but June was -300 pips. I hope they will make better results in July.

How was it in July and first week of August? You still follow fxmaser signals?

G_Maxim said:
How is fxmaster doing in August?
What's minimum balance i should start with to trade fxmaster signals using your auto trading service?

Until now fxmaster made +710 pips in August.

Here's a screenshot of my trading on Gold and Oil last month. I did short the S&P one day before the crash, but got stopped out at break even due to the wide spread set by the broker.

Attachments

• GoldOil.jpg
    GoldOil.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 188
Trades Screen Shots

Here's my forex trades this month :

Attachments

• fxthismonth.jpg
    fxthismonth.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 288