What do you think about fxmaster?

Getz

This thread involves a lot of posters who were the same person - those posters are the now banned. They were promoting this product in this thread and others. Consider the deception they played when thinking about any products they promoted.

I'm watching this signal service and it seems that they managed to make good profit during last 2 years. I never believed in signal service. I already had bad experience with 2 signal services which ended up losing 50% of my capital :confused:
I don't want to get burnt for the 3rd time so i'm trying to be very cautious. All forex signal services post positive results which turns out to be fake. I couldn't find anyone complaining about fake results from Fxmaster.
Is it the only signal service that i can trust?

Last edited by a moderator:
Only you can aswer that. Personally I don't like signal services, I've never used, them, but don't wish to either, so I have to admit I'm biased agains them, but I do honestly believe that if you've been burned twice before you really need to think hard about why this one would be any different.

If you really can't resist finding out, try signing up but only paper trading their signals, sure it'll cost quite a bit, but you're saving the losses that could result if they are no better than your last two signal providers.

Personally I would steer clear.

Getz said:
Is it the only signal service that i can trust?

I tried some signal services and i quited them all. The only one i'm following now is Fxmaster. They proved to be honest and they never hide their lsses. Their performance is getting better recently. I will keep following their signals as long as they are making profit and posting real results. I will also try to find some other reliable signal service. I don't want to put all eggs in same basket.
Any suggestions about other good signal services?

Old_Bob said:
I tried some signal services and i quited them all. The only one i'm following now is Fxmaster. They proved to be honest and they never hide their lsses. Their performance is getting better recently. I will keep following their signals as long as they are making profit and posting real results. I will also try to find some other reliable signal service. I don't want to put all eggs in same basket.
Any suggestions about other good signal services?

How is their performance in July?

Getz said:
How is their performance in July?

Fxmaster private forum said:
GBP/USD closed -80 pips
EUR/USD closed +100 pips
USD/JPY closed -80 pips
GBP/USD closed -80 pips
USD/CHF closed +180 pips
USD/JPY closed +170 pips
USD/CHF closed +130 pips
USD/JPY closed -80 pips
EUR/USD closed +50 pips
GBP/USD closed +240 pips
GBP/USD closed -80 pips

Total pips for July : +470

jsibolt2 said:
Getz, how is it going with Fxmaster now?
My subscription started on Monday 22/08, so far i made around +400 following the signals. Not bad at all ;)

Good luck Gitz, pls keep us updated about their performance.
Thanks

Ayman said:
Good luck Gitz, pls keep us updated about their performance.
Thanks

For the first 2 weeks of September, i made +250 pips following their signals. Not bad at all ;)

Getz said:
For the first 2 weeks of September, i made +250 pips following their signals. Not bad at all ;)

How was their performance in August? my last subscription ended in July. They still didn't update their site for August :confused:

What time do they send their signals? Or it may come any time during the day?

Tabasco, how is their performance during November and December? Do they post real results?