FXmaster March results : need info

telefunken

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to test the accuracy of FXMASTER signals since january 2005.

Signals are always on time, but unfortunatly, their results are very poor since the begining of the year.

Lately, they called 10 losing signals (-80 pips each) in a row!!!
But as I didn't get any signal between March 22th and 23th, I wonder if my accounting is correct.

Can anyone tell me if FXmaster did send winning signals last week and, if yes, how many pips did they earn?

Thanks m8.
Telefunken

They had several losing trades in a row that deleted all profit made during first half of March, Anyway,on last day of March they sent 4 signals that recovered this loss. I guess i'm in little profit for March but i can't calculate it now because we still have 3 open positions.

telefunken said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to test the accuracy of FXMASTER signals since january 2005.

Signals are always on time, but unfortunatly, their results are very poor since the begining of the year.

Lately, they called 10 losing signals (-80 pips each) in a row!!!
But as I didn't get any signal between March 22th and 23th, I wonder if my accounting is correct.

Can anyone tell me if FXmaster did send winning signals last week and, if yes, how many pips did they earn?

Thanks m8.
Telefunken

Just check out their forum, it is open to everyone and you will see the good with the bad, it will give you some idea on the qulaity of their signals and you can make your own mind up.

Mark