Feed back about Fxmaster

Old_Bob said:
I follow Fxmaster signals but as you know they run medium term strategy and they don't send the signals everyday. The system they offer in their course is a technical system for scalping which generates more frequent signals so i like to use it in these days when fxmaster is quiet.

Old_bob I just sent you a PM.

Anybody got results for Feb yet? Their website hasn't been updated yet.

Also, is it legal to 'share' a subscription? i.e. two (or more) people share the subscription cost and the one who gets the alert forwards it on? If so, anyone interested in sharing costs?

Edster said:
Anybody got results for Feb yet? Their website hasn't been updated yet.

Also, is it legal to 'share' a subscription? i.e. two (or more) people share the subscription cost and the one who gets the alert forwards it on? If so, anyone interested in sharing costs?

Edster, it is $150 for the month. Used correctly I would be surprised if you did not recoup the cost of the subscription. Just try it for one month.

Mark

not so good

Hi Old_Bob, a friend told me that February result not so good, similar to January result. Can you confirm that ? Thank you in advance :)

firedave said:
Hi Old_Bob, a friend told me that February result not so good, similar to January result. Can you confirm that ? Thank you in advance :)

I am still convinced that their performance would be a lot better with money management to protect profits.

Mark

Here's another signal provider that may be worth checking out, http://www.forextradeoracle.com/.

They are a bit more expensive than FxMaster, but offer a money back guarentee for any month where they do not make at least 99 pips profit. Also the first 30 days are offered free.

No connection to me by the way, just info for anyone who wants it.

tykoon

firedave said:

January ended with profit. February is their first losing month but for me i' made profit in February following their signals because i was locking profits early. some trades were just 5 pips from the target then moved back and were stopped out with loss. I avoided such bad luck by moving my stop loss and locking the profit made.
I'm still satisfied with Fxmaster signals. They are genius especially when it comes to the entry point.I'm very amazed by the way they pick buttoms and tops. I believe they could make higher profits if they use trailing stops.

We had a good start for this month. EUR/USD closed with +150 pips. USD/JPY still open with +60 pips and GBP/USD open since Febraury is +180 pips now.

I think Fxmaster is the best forex signals service available now.

only Old_Bob ?

Hi Old_Bob, thank you for the review. Just some thought, is it right when I'm thinking that only Old_Bob that use FXMaster for February 2005 ? If there is another user, could you add something for the review ? Thank you in advance :)

firedave said:
Hi Old_Bob, thank you for the review. Just some thought, is it right when I'm thinking that only Old_Bob that use FXMaster for February 2005 ? If there is another user, could you add something for the review ? Thank you in advance :)

I started to use FXmaster in Feb but found that as the signals arrive at anytime during the day it didnt really work for me as I work and it wasn't necessarily convenient for me to trade. So I dropped out with a week of trying. I have gone back to my own method of a 7.30 trade according to my own set of signals between 6.30 and 7.30 so far I am making 15 pips a week (profit) which although tiny is consistent and as the risk is v low I can place more £ per point. Am still new to this so study most wends to pick up tips to develop strategy.

firedave said:

I was receiving their signals in February too. For me the month ended in profit because i use trailing stops. I believe the results will be much better if fxmaster adds trailing stops to their signals.

firedave said:

Dave, I can confirm that if trailing stops had been used in Feb, they would have been in profit. I can also add that by using trailing stops for the first three trades of March I am up +400 pips. You can confirm this as I posted my trade trailing stops live on their forum and I know there are other users on this board that witnessed this. I have brought up the issue of trailing stops with Fxmaster and they have recently notified me that they will now employ trailing stops for their trades. I would definately recommend their service, with the proviso that trailing stops are employed.

Mark

www.FX-Review.com March 13 Update

Hi guys, just updated the information on the site :
- Adding Forex Country review base on firedave comment
- Adding Forex Trade Oracle review base on fundmgr comment
Hope you enjoy it :)

FXmaster March results : need info

FXmaster March results : need info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to test the accuracy of FXMASTER signals since january 2005.

Signals are always on time, but unfortunatly, their results are very poor since the begining of the year.

Lately, they called 10 losing signals (-80 pips each) in a row!!!
But as I didn't get any signal between March 22th and 23th, I wonder if my accounting is correct.

Can anyone tell me if FXmaster did send winning signals last week and, if yes, how many pips did they earn?

Thanks m8.
Telefunken

I didn't get any winning signals last week. Anyway,i hope they will recover it soon. I'll continue to follow their signals

FX-Review April 24 Update

Hi guys, just updated the site.

ADDED Next24Hours review
ADDED NFG Consulting review
ADDED Forex Analysis Service section
ADDED FX MAX review
ADDED Fx Money Trends review
ADDED Black Swan Trading review
UPDATED Service Closed List
UPDATED Un-Review Service List

Hi, I'm new to forex and 'am a bit confused as to how to PIPs translates into returns on your money.

Could anyone tell me what kind of returns the performance shown at fxmaster.net would yield?

can someone give me a simple example how one would trade the signal? I mean, how much of your trading capital would you commit on the signal? it's ok to be very simplistic and vague, I'm not going to jump in and start trading... just am trying to understand the process better.

I assume the PIP performance listed is before taking into account the cost of trading, right? After factoring those in, how many of those months would still be winning months?

on their site it says that a good trader can make 5% to 25% average monthly returns (I think it was talking about forex in general). I have 4 questions about this:

1) Is it true?
2) Is that 5 to 25% net of trading costs, or before applying trading costs?
3) Do their SMS results fit within this 5% to 25% band? or are they better or worse?
4) I assume this is using a reasonable, but not excessive amount of leverage, right?

I realize these are quite a lot of questions, but I'm really trying to understand the process better. Any insight is appreciated. thanks.

Having read back through some of the posts here it seems that some people are using spread betting co's like Igindex and Capital Spreads (with CS being better with lower spreads etc) Can I ask what methods of trading these signals other people use? Also can anyone tell me how they have performed over the past 7/12 using fxmaster -old bob was a frequent poster butnow gone quiet.....you still around???

sawbones said:
Also can anyone tell me how they have performed over the past 7/12 using fxmaster -old bob was a frequent poster butnow gone quiet.....you still around???

They made +340 pips in July.

Old_Bob said:
They made +340 pips in July.

Old_Bob,

are they now using trailing stops as some suggested they did? If so, when did they implement them? Do they send out updates on the stops?

TIA,
Wally