What do you think about fxmaster?

Why don't you trade your signals on a real account if they are really profitable ?

I don't want to spoil trading 'nirvana' here, but there are some so weird things happening, it is hard to remain quiet (at least because of novices). I loked at some of trading systems with best % performance (at fx-performance.com) and ofcourse things like in 'Alice in Wonderland' happen by default. Unfortunately, nothing new indeed.

For example, some trade lasted for 2 week, went 300 pips in minus (no stop?) only to be closed with 24 pip profit :) Now, try to decypher this tactic... I can't

Another, several same pair positions opened at slightly different times (as if there is one bigger position) and gain in pips ofcourse multiplied by number of those opened positions... weird, huh..

Another... highly correlated pairs opened during same time and gained pips added.

Some guys will just never learn... sorry for honesty but seems that 90/10 percentage of losers/winners will remain 'untouched' for some time

If this post inslulted some of you somehow, I apologize in advance

regards

Last edited:
I agree with you zagreb!
Another thing wierd about fx-auto systems is that some signal providers just trade 2 highly correlated pairs on opposit directions!
Who is on the top of Fx-auto lost? Calyburg multiphase EUR/USD with +2900 pips! Right?
What about Clayburg USD/CHF? It made -3580 pips in same period! It's really strange how they trade EUR/USD very well and they make such big loss in another pair which is almost 90% correlated with EUR/USD! I guess they just trade one pair in one direction with many entries and the other pair in the opposite direction! At the end they will get one of the 2 pairs on the top and the other one at the buttom of fx-auto list. Check their performance after few months from now, you may find EUR/USD at the buttom and another pair at the top. That's how they hunt fx-auto clients!

Who is on the top of Fx-auto lost? Calyburg multiphase EUR/USD with +2900 pips! Right?
What about Clayburg USD/CHF? It made -3580 pips in same period! It's really strange how they trade EUR/USD very well and they make such big loss in another pair which is almost 90% correlated with EUR/USD! !

Take care of clayburg multiphase. You will lose your money if you follow their signals.
This's their performance during last year
USD/CHF -6450
GBP/USD -3140
USD/JPY -2610
EUR/JPY -1370
EUR/USD +2010 (Max drawdown -3140)

I never saw performance worse than this!!!

Take care of clayburg multiphase. You will lose your money if you follow their signals.
This's their performance during last year
USD/CHF -6450
GBP/USD -3140
USD/JPY -2610
EUR/JPY -1370
EUR/USD +2010 (Max drawdown -3140)

I never saw performance worse than this!!!

This's an update of the terrible performance of Clayburg multiphase.
USD/CHF -6939
GBP/USD -6008
USD/JPY -3101
EUR/JPY -649
EUR/USD +1043
-------------------
So, in 20 days after your post, they lost around -5000 pips on all pairs.

formula 1 forex

I find it interesting how the results can very from platform to platform. My trades are tracked by fxstreet using oanda and fx-auto using fxdd.

This month so far

Fx-auto

fxstreet

Last edited:
Clayburg is again # 3 on fx-auto perfomance list! I wonder how did fx-auto manage to keep them on the top inspite of their terrible performance.

Clayburg is again # 3 on fx-auto perfomance list! I wonder how did fx-auto manage to keep them on the top inspite of their terrible performance.
Clayburg is teh biggest loser in fx-auto now. They lost over -20,000 pips !!!! Imagine some signal provider that makes such huge loss in less than 2 years and still sending signals (n)

Old_Bob, Tabasco, Fabianov, Getz, Fx35, jsibolt2, G_Maxim, and TWilson were all banned today for using multiple identities to promote fxmaster.

If anyone is considering this product or anything else these nicks promoted they would be wise to consider the deceptive nature of the promoters and how that reflects on what they were saying.

Multiple Nicks is an automatic banning offence and Lightning McQueen's also banned a group of multi-use nicks earlier today. Please alert us if you think its being done.

Nine

Last edited: